Reply The Gaian Coliseum
Challenge: Horekoshu Notashi vs. Bleeding-Hollywood Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Notashi

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:54 pm
(Ertai, I don't even have a need to respond. I already understand time dialation, and exactly what you did. And you actually caused your own death in several ways. My response could just state each on how you killed yourself. But, since you fail to see how your move didn't ultimatly kill you, then I will explain one.)

Dominic's move would actually go as so.

Dominic's produced energy:
Domic stated that he used Aether to pretty much connect himself with his future self, almost. Or maybe just him in fast forward terms. Correct me if I am wrong about that. Though, this would only work with energy. Why? Because all things are based off of energy, every move, every breath, and just about everything that happens is based with some sort of energy. Since he named off Aether, then he is pretty much saying he is connecting his soul, or his atom. This atom, the soul, would be considered as one of the original atoms created by the big bang, thus every time he died it lived on only to possibably reincarnate. But, he folded the time line to connect his future atom and his past. And as I said, energy was involved. To do this, energy would have to be forced on the atom so it can push through time itself, along with the mind process. That would cause the atom to in fact, split. A spliting atom is what you call a nuclear bomb. He would go "Boom."

He stated, though, he did the same thing to me. But later in his post, he stated that Horekoshu was in the normal time frame. So, I wouldn't actually go through the same effect, he cancelled it out himself. Horekoshu wouldn't go "Boom."

Of coarse, the boom would be like a sissors, and cut the line of time for him. The boom, you could say, would kill me as well. But, I may have something that states that wrong as well.

The boom created by him, could only effect him and the fold he created. Thus, the explosion would only travel through the hole he created between him and his future or fast forwarded self. Why only through this hole? Because this hole would most likely be a worm hole, or a black one, in both cases would be a vaccum. But he only connected his own soul atom's, so Horekoshu wouldn't be connected to it.

That would make the so called voidal, be just the hole connected to his soul atoms. That wouldn't be a threat to Horekoshu.

The ending result would just be pretty much Dominic vaporizing, or vanishing. Almost as if he was never even there. And Horekoshu would just be completing his swing at air, and land on his feet to just stare to the black wall he made. Which of coarse, would drop back to the ground like sand after his opponent was dead.

(Of coarse, my other theory was correct on your death as well, but maybe needed a little more added details. I hate posting scientific sheet though, takes the fun out of roleplaying ya know. Sorry Ertai, you have lost this time. I'm not just some anime punk, now am I?)

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:34 pm

[ Sorry you are not understanding the post nor what I did correctly. When you stop thinking what you want to think and read what is in front of you. Than you can post correct or forfiet this match. Everything I have done is there. You need to post.]

Bleeding-Hollywood

DJ Notashi

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:43 pm
(Kay, Ertai. I have a question, real small one. How do you manipulate Aether?)  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:45 pm
Horekoshu Notashi
((Do you know of chaos element? It changes things randomly. My sword does the same, but it changes things the way the user wants it. My sword doesn't use energy with this either, just the reaction the materious its made of has with its surroundings. The distortion from the waves would cancel your attack quite easily. Do you understand? The ripples are also directed in a 360 degree 30 meter radius. So, not only will it cancel the attack, but also attack you as well.))

I know this is far back, and pardon me for not using brackets, but they annoy me when it's obvious I'm OOC.

Everything is energy. Even chaos. Something that -cancels- energy, would cancel 'chaos', too. Think of it like this: That desolation is basically a primeval energy. Let me explain what that is..

Primeval energy existed before the universe was created, and had been there since the beginning of time. Thus, it had come in contact with every energy every created, recording the properties of every energy. This is almost like a charged antibody in the primeval energy.
This energy-form of an "anti-body" gives the primeval energy the chance to react to any nearby energies without needing to come into contact with them again. The reaction is known as an energetic precognition, a feature exclusive to primeval energies.

It's not truly one, since his body produces it. But the same effect would apply, his energy meets, and reacts before it actually touches. Creating an equal, and like 'counter-balance', or that lovable anti-body.

I know this because I helped him make desolation energy...oh about 6 years ago, or so. lol. Now, Imma go on and finish reading the rest of the posts, and correct what I see as I do. o_o  

Kakkiroth Avonej

Kakkiroth Avonej

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:51 pm
Bleeding-Hollywood

[ You fail to grasp the situation at hand, reguardless if it is a chaos element or not, the energy put out by you will be consumed by the Desolation. Your little wave, your chaos element, you, the air around it and in it, the light hitting it and around it, the distortion. Everything hitting this attack would be consumed unless you have any abilities to fight such an attack. Its like fighting with Voidal aspects and such, you do know what that is correct? Your "distortion wave and chaos" would be consumed upon contact with the attack. Your defense is a failure.]

As I put, this is the post after yours, that I commented on, Horekoshu. His energy conforms, thus it would null the 'energy' that it touches within your area. In term, it..can't say eats, or destroys @ Ertai--law of energy conservation, the energy simply..goes dormant. That would include any energy. Your best bet would have been to simply..move from the energy, he posted what it did.

Horekoshu Notashi
((Fact is though, anything that is in the 30 meter radius is distorted to my likings. It's not just getting consumed, it has the abilitites to distort the effects of your technique. It's different then what you think.))

if his effect didn't effect energy itself, this would be true. Like say I sent a massive shift of energy in that, you could shift it to your whim, send it back at me if you wish. But an energy that devours energy--including itself, as it dissipates backwards on itself. It would still be enough to manipulate and consume the energy of your attack, you, and your shadows, well before it blinked into dormancy(is that a word? xD)on it's own.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:05 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Kakkiroth Avonej

DJ Notashi

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:04 am
(Well. Aether isn't exactly proven to be real. u.u. What Ertai did was actually unexplainable, and would have to be on a psionic level to be done.)  
The Gaian Coliseum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff