Reply Prayer Requests
A New Season in My Life

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brad M

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:47 pm
Tomorrow, Monday April 10th, I am going to be moving out of my house with my parents into my own place. After a lot of prayer, God let me know that it was time to get out of my living conditions.

So here I go. Additionally, I have recently applied to work at Microsoft and I went to their training session. In addition to prayers concerning moving into my new place and the money issues that come with it, I ask that you please pray that the Lord show me where to go from here.

Thanks guys. ^^;

pirate  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:21 pm
i soon to will be doing that ... however i'll be moving out with my younger sister ... and will be living with christians ... it's a stragle i had to pray to god about
... as my mum and mum's partner had found a house, but it was no where near where my sis and i study ... and we wore practually told to find somewhere else to live or we are stuck moving to a place too far from study, friends and church (with in a month/6weeks)which is not long at all...

... so yeah ... it was really doughting ... and yeah i had to get my head around it ... which was really hard ... i felt like i was distacing myself from god abit and thats wat i didn't want to do...

... so yeah ... 1 night i couldn't sleep and sleep 2hrs praying to god ... just about everything ...... so yeah ... plus the blocked nose didn't help

and yeah ... i'lll difently be praying for u for that

....im so excited about moving and also scared and also all these other emotions ... my sis and i move in a month

... i just keep talking to my brothers and sisters in christ and yeah ... so i don't deal withm it alone ... and will keep perserving in god

... i have came across alot of hard times ... and each 1 has pulled me out stronger and has grown me in my faith

... god always helps us through and has always keeped his promises
... such a gr8 encouragment to preserve

~one chapter one of my youth leaders (friend) gave me was psalm 91 which was really helpful
so yeah ... all the best with the move take care
god is always with u

sammy002

Jenniferlynn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:14 am
I need pray to find a place to live. You see when I moved out of my grandmother's last year I moved in with my boyfriend. It is time me and him got our own places and it is going to be hard for me because I do not have a job or money put away. I am a full time college student and that makes enployment hard for me. My boyfriend is quiting this Saturday adn I am not sure of what to do. I am affraid I will lose him if I do not do as he asks. Please pray for me and him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:23 pm
I'll pray. Moving is hard. My mom just moved into her new home and still tries to go to her old one.  

Legends_of_Aloria

Karayuna

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 5:14 pm
I'll definitely say a prayer for you right now.

God, we look to you right now and ask that you please guide Brad M through the trials ahead. Show him that you will not leave him and will stay by his side through whatever he may come across. Keep him faithful in you, Father, and give him the strength he needs. This we pray in Jesus name...Amen.  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:08 pm
Ill pray for you ^^.  

Aluna Hikari

Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas