Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:07 am
Has been ruined because damned Build a Bear is having a sale gonk scream xd

Alex's birthday is Monday so we were going to go up to the mall and let her go to Build a Bear and the Disney Store. But Build a Bear is having a buy one get one for $10 sale (and Olivia has $12 in tooth fairy money) today and tomorrow and ******** if I can get a damned build a bear for $10 instead of $30 I'm all for that.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:12 am
We will be walking around the mall though so I feel a bit better about missing my workout this morning. Eoin decided he needed to wake up super early so I didn't get a chance to do it yet. Today was pilates day.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:43 am
Oh no! Everyone needs a do nothing day after the holidays >.<

But yay for some extra steps!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:54 pm
Build a Bear is so freaking expensive gonk

Oh well. Alex got Anna bear, Olivia got a rock star kitty and Eoin got Spider-Man Bear  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:09 pm
Always nice being able to get something for a cheap price.

We used to have a Build-A-Bear workshop in our mall... but then it left. It's probably been 10 years or more since then. I wouldn't be surprised if it was because of how expensive everything was. I know some of the other stores that had ridiculous prices haven't lasted very long in the mall either. Of course they were oddball stores that offered uncommon items you don't normally go out to buy on a regular (or semi-regular) basis.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:06 pm
I guess it's not TOO bad if you're only having to buy for one kid.

But when it's $25-30 per stuffed animal (not including clothes) and you have three kids it adds up. We usually only go when there is some sort of sale.

Alex got hers for her birthday. Olivia got hers using her tooth fairy money. And Eoin got one because hes never gotten one and he finally wanted one (last time we went he was too young to care)  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:17 am
Mama Ame

But when it's $25-30 per stuffed animal (not including clothes) and you have three kids it adds up. We usually only go when there is some sort of sale.

Alex got hers for her birthday. Olivia got hers using her tooth fairy money. And Eoin got one because hes never gotten one and he finally wanted one (last time we went he was too young to care)

True, the cost would be reasonable if it's only going to be the one animal for the kid (or adult... if such is the occasion, lol). But if you are buying multiple animals, it definitely would be expensive at regular price.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:44 pm
Prof. Moonie
Mama Ame

True, the cost would be reasonable if it's only going to be the one animal for the kid (or adult... if such is the occasion, lol). But if you are buying multiple animals, it definitely would be expensive at regular price.

I should have gotten the Belle bear for myself. I could have gotten her for $10 since it was BOGO/10 and we bought 3  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas