Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[Research PRP] The Sunken Cavern (Toki + Kane? + Katya?)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:51 pm
It's frustrating not being able to obtain a human world pass yet. Toki rushes through book after book, searching for still-existing places of human fortune. Perhaps when she finally graduates she will be able to--

"Huh. Priceless artifacts, you say...what's this? This one's actually in Halloween."

Aria Starstone
WE'RE GOING

_ paocx
ON A TRIP

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:55 pm
Ekaterina was walking through the library, and overheard a familiar sounding voice. She turned and moved towards it, a grin on her face, and came around the bookshelf in time to see Toki working on reading a book. She was curious, so she moved closer, with a cheerful grin. "Toki! What are you up to?"

Her grin shifted for a moment, suddenly remembering the last time she had seen Toki, and the moments of Toki being an adorable Foxfire, but she managed to put her grin back the way it was. "Not planning to test potions today?" She leaned against the wall, smiling at her smaller friend.

PyroGoth

_ p a o cx

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:57 pm
The library was always a nice, solitary space that was mercifully devoid of the obnoxiously loud. The creeple at the front desk were always fantastic about shooing those kinds out, so Kane was very happy to spend a lot of his time here whenever he could. Now if only he could be bothered to do any kind of studying to get through his classes...

As he moved through the now very familiar aisles he came across one with someone surrounded by a massive pile of books, essentially clogging up the walkway. Someone else was there with her, too, but he didn't recognize who it was. Blinking, he pulled his camera out and secretly took a picture out of sheer amusement at the scene before he walked over. He recognized that someone was Toki, and it suddenly sort of all made sense.

In a rare display, the boil smiled and crouched beside her, blinking at the page she was flipped to.

"Sunken treasure?" he asked, craning his neck a bit to get a clearer view. He was a fast reader so he got through the information quickly, then looked up at the unfamiliar ghoul. The vantage point was...interesting.

"H-hi."

PyroGoth
Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:03 pm
"Hello! Why, I was not expecting to see either of you here. ...To be honest, I have not done perhaps as much studying as I could have...a-anyway! Yes. Sunken treasure! It sounds so fantastic, hmm? Apparently it is full of treasure, but it's also apparently...sinking. It's sinking! Soon it will be lost forever! Do you not want to obtain some of its riches for yourself?"

She crawls across the pile of books towards them at a somewhat alarming speed. Tomes scatter. Students can be heard cursing as they try to navigate the book-pile roadblock.

"Come! Come with me! We should go get some treasure!"

_ p a o cx

Aria Starstone

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:11 pm
Katya's brows rose and she found herself pressing her skirt down to cover things better as she looked at the guy on the floor. "Hi..." She gave him an odd look, and then looked at Toki, eyes mildly alarmed at the great piles of books going places. "Treasure? You want to go treasure hunting?"

She considered, and then grinned, tossing her head a little so the permanently damp tips of her hair flickered around a little. "A sinking treasure site? This sounds like the exact sort of mission a rusalka like me." She couldn't resist smirking a little. "I'm all for it, Toki." She looked at the guy on the floor again, wondering if he'd be as up for it as she was. She was always willing to give water-based missions a try. "What about you? I'm Ekaterina, or Katya, by the way."

PyroGoth

_ p a o cx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:21 pm
The boil didn't make any effort to look away given that he didn't exactly process what he saw before she started fidgeting with her skirt, so when she gave him the odd look he wondered in passing what it was about. Thankfully Toki started answering his question and he had somewhere else to put his attention.

"I'd have to g-go without my pelt," he said hesitantly, but it was incredibly tempting. "Just my b-big one, though...b-but sure, I'll go, too."

To the ghoul who gave him the funny look he blinked first, then said, "I'm Kane." He wasn't so sure it was a nice first impression...but then he also wasn't sure if that had been his fault or not. He turned back to Toki.

"So w-when do we leave?"

PyroGoth
Aria Starstone

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:25 pm
"Yes! Yessssss. This will be so exciting. I can see it now. I am so glad we are going with such a strong swimmer, Katya. And do not worry, Kane! We will stick together!"

She grabs them and hauls them away, leaving the pile of books and the indignant cries of both students and librarians behind her.

"No time to waste! Let us set off immediately!"

_ p a o cx
KANE TOOK A PHOTO! Toki will find it later. Affection+10

Aria Starstone

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out