Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[prp] These are safe ..right? [job] Cadence & Toki

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadica

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:31 am
Quote:

The lab is quite well furnished with plenty of cobwebbed bookshelves and accommodating spiders, and your character is placed in a room with either just themselves or their friends/buddies/ random other people, and asked to pick a few potions to try. They must drink down these questionable coloured potions, and each one causes a different effect for about 10 minutes.
- Roll 1d10 to see which effect in the spoilers - they only have to try 2 potions - the lab research agent is waiting on their report on "how they feel", so you will need to rp out the results!

[spoiler

1: Your character grows super tiny! They are only the size of a button. A spider is eyeing you hungrily - it looks very large.
2. Your character starts growing purple spots all over their body. Is this- is this normal?
3. Your character's hair starts growing uncontrollably until it tangles past the floor. Unfortunately this "effect" doesn't wear off after 10 minutes, but there are a pair of scissors nearby to make some impromptu adjustments.
4. Your character now looks like a regular normal Human version of themselves!
5. Your character now looks like a Horseman version of themselves. It's just a glamour, it'll wear off.
6. Your character is now a minipet (pick any). They can't actually talk, unfortunately.
7. Your character is suddenly aged up, to around the general age of the usual professors. This is an appearance thing, it doesn't affect their actual mental state.
8. Your character can now read the minds of everyone in the room (please note, quote your other rpers, and have them rp out "thinking things" that they want your character to mind read if you'd like!) Otherwise, if it's just your character you just hear a voice saying over and over and over "kill me".
9. Your character swaps gender (if not applicable, either pick one, or just reroll).
10. Your pick of any from 1- 9 to inflict on your character!

So the amity labs where paying 100 silver seeds just to drink a couple of potions? It sounded like a fast way to make some extra cash. Cadence was excited over the prospect of easy money. The reaper entered the spiderweb and potion filled room wondering if anyone else had taken the job. It would be fun if she had company!

PyroGoth
<3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:01 am
"P...perhaps this time will go better. Yes. I am sure it will be okay."

Toki walks in (again), looking rather unsure. Look, film costs money, okay? She makes a beeline over to the only other person in the room.

"Hello, hello! It's very reassuring to see someone else here. Trying out these potions by oneself would be a little, uh, unnerving. I am Toki! It is very nice to meet you."

She eyes the potions with no small amount of trepidation.

shadica
BLESS

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

shadica

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:08 am
Cadence turned away from the potions as she heard someone entering the room. She was glad to not be alone with the potions and spiders. "Hello! Nice to meet you Toki! I'm Cadence." The tall reaper grinned at her companion. "Mm Indeed! It is good to have a buddy. If something goes wrong there will be someone to get help!" Not that anything would go wrong....right?

PyroGoth

PyroGoth rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:17 am
"Cadence! It is very nice to make your acquaintance. ...It is also very nice to have a backup plan, yes."

Feeling a little more confident, Toki grabs a random bottle on the table and chugs it down.

"Hmm. I don't feel any different. ...Not that that ended well for me the last time, but--oh!"

She's taller! This is fantastic. Finally, some height. Her oversized dress actually fits now! This is going much, much better than the last time.

shadica

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

shadica rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

shadica

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:07 am
"Oh!" Cadence was surprised to see how tall her new friend had grown. "Good, looks like that one wasn't to dangerous!"

She grabbed a potion hoping her result would be as fun as Toki's.

Like Toki, Cadence, didn't feel anything different, maybe a teeny tiny headache. She double checked her height and used a compact to make sure she didn't change color or something. "Huh I guess it was a dud?"

PyroGoth
Mind reading :O

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:20 am
"I am very impressed! This certainly is enjoyable," Toki says, spinning around.

"Why, I do think I take after my mother--"

Except, unfortunately, in the chest area. Perhaps I can acquire some padding in town. Hmm. Yes. One can never be too prepared.

"Oh my. Was your potion a control? Perhaps it was broken? Perhaps it was just water? You seem perfectly fine. This seems to have worked out just fine for the both of us! Hmm, only a minute more before this wears off. What a pity."

...That is, uh, certainly an odd look on her face, though. I hope I don't look too strange.

shadica
/prepares to roll probably something terrible

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

shadica

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:09 am
Toki certainly seemed to be enjoying her new found height. Cadence though it was a shame that nothing had happened with her potion.

It wasn't long before cadence's face twisted into one of confusion, Toki had gone from rambling about needing padding to discussing why the potion didn't work. Cadence was pretty sure she didn't see Toki's lips moving during a part of her speech.

"I umm, yeah, it's always good to be prepared. I believe Victorian Secret sells padding." She offered. "But uh yeah! I guess it was a control one. They usual have something like that in studies." She wondered if she still had to wait the 10 minutes since it was clearly a dud or just take another one.

PyroGoth
Little bit awkward XD

PyroGoth rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:42 pm
"Ooh, really? Why, I should drop b--wait, how did you know I wanted...MY GOODNESS. That potion certainly is dangerous."

Toki grins at her new friend, who (lucky!) looks physically unaffected by her potion. She also looks down, suddenly aware that her height has gone (disappointingly) back to normal.

"Awww...well. Perhaps I will get that extra height back when I grow normally."

She looks over at the table again, swiping a potion from the back.

"Alright, once more...here goes nothing! ...Hmm. Hmmmm. I do not feel particularly diff--Huh? My voice! It's gone a little deeper. Do I seem any different to you?"

AND WHY IS MY CHEST EVEN SMALLER THAN BEFORE?

shadica

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

shadica

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:03 pm
"Because you said it?" She stated confused as Toki wondered how cadence knew about the padding. A dangerous potion? .....OH. oH! IT WAS A MIND READING POTION. That was cool! Sadly she had taken the drink not long after Toki so it was going to wear off soon, as evident by her new friend shrinking back to normal.

Oh well, it was better for privacy and such. While Toki might not have noticed, Cadence saw what the potion had done. "Haha, your voice is deep 'cuz your a boy!" Giggling Cade grabbed another potion for herself.

PyroGoth
<3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:19 pm
"Goodness! These potions certainly are impressive. Haha, look at me! I...I kind of...look the same. Hmm. But male!"

Toki starts running around, trying to see if her new body is any stronger than her original (sadly, it is not).

"Ahh, perhaps extra strength was too much to hope for in a single potion...come, Cadence! Try one!"

shadica
OVOVOVO

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

shadica rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

shadica

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:55 am
"Haha, yeah the potions are cool!" She wondered why she had been worried about it, it was a lot of fun to try them, and she was getting paid!

When Toki encouraged her to drink another potion. Cadence chugged the one she had in her hand. This time she did feel a bit weird. Her head felt heavier than it had been, oh no, did she take the same potion?

The truth was that a pair of purple horns had grown on the reaper-turned horsewoman's head. Sadly. that was about the biggest change. Conquest!Cadence looked a lot like Reaper!cadence, with a few small miscellaneous changes that the ex-reaper didn't notice because SHE HAD HORNS!!

PyroGoth
owowo Pony~

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:42 pm
"You have horns! My goodness. These potions are very entertaining," Toki exclaims, peering at them from different angles. "This is not such a bad part-time job!"

Oh no. She can feel herself changing back. Fun times seem to be drawing to close.

"Quick, while I still have this effect on me -- over here, let's take a photo!"

User Image

As the polaroid dries, she can (disappointingly) feel herself shrinking a little as the potion wears off. Well. It was fun while it lasted. She shoves her camera back into her sleeve, already thinking of what to buy with her newfound cash.

"Here, take a copy! Just to commemorate this particularly lucrative side job. It was very nice to meet you, Cadence!"

shadica
//SLAPS ON SOME RANDOM HORNS LMAO AKJFHKSJGH

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

shadica

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:38 pm
"Yeah! This has been a blast!" The effects of the potions where super fun! and she had been worried about getting sick or something. HA! Fun and easy money, this was even better than expected.

Hearing Toki call her over, Cadence scuttled over to her new friend. Oh! A photo how exciting! She smiled as she posed with Toki.

"Thank you!" Cadence was surprised and happy that she got a copy of the photo. "It was nice to meet you as well, I had a lot of fun!"

PyroGoth
'askdf AHhh so cute! ;v;

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces