• Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:48 pm
Zphal
beaulolais
you know what i would like to buy?

real physical collectible knicknacks, like a fish helm or my froggie ourfit

not just virtual pixel stuff

I feel you so hard.

When I went in for the interview, I was actually wearing one of the Angel Mini Wing pins as a tie pin and CP noticed and commented on it, and I said that when genkimix had released a bunch of irl Gaia merch, that I had spent far too much. xd

I still have yet to wear the Gaia-based merchandise I purchased when it was first released. I got a few Kitten Star pins... and the Angel Wing necklace. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:27 pm
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
beaulolais
you know what i would like to buy?

real physical collectible knicknacks, like a fish helm or my froggie ourfit

not just virtual pixel stuff

I feel you so hard.

When I went in for the interview, I was actually wearing one of the Angel Mini Wing pins as a tie pin and CP noticed and commented on it, and I said that when genkimix had released a bunch of irl Gaia merch, that I had spent far too much. xd

I still have yet to wear the Gaia-based merchandise I purchased when it was first released. I got a few Kitten Star pins... and the Angel Wing necklace. xd

Nice choices. 3nodding I’m sure you’ll find an occasion at some point!  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:06 am
Maybe you can fix the marketplace. Theres a bunch of small things they could do to fix the marketplace, and by proxy, help to fix the economy. Bunch of variants on events to fix the system as well. It's, an extended process.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:49 am
being a frog is much easier than being a cat
at least when you are trying to sit down on the bus and that cat tail gets in the way
and that really did happen to me  

beaulolais

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:24 pm
Today I finally got the update that the position is still open but they can't actually make a decision until after the budget clears. rofl But "soon" I should be contacted for a second interview. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:22 pm
Zphal
Today I finally got the update that the position is still open but they can't actually make a decision until after the budget clears. rofl But "soon" I should be contacted for a second interview. 3nodding

Ah, the fun of playing the waiting game where you stuck in that middle ground of not knowing whether you're continuing onwards in the hiring process or not.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:25 pm
Good luck and I really do hope you get the position!!! Sorry that I didn't post sooner, but I haven't really been too active on Gaia (just been collecting Daily Chances and that's about it), so I didn't notice this thread until now.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:14 pm
Prof. Moonie
Zphal

Ah, the fun of playing the waiting game where you stuck in that middle ground of not knowing whether you're continuing onwards in the hiring process or not.

I think I am continuing, they’re just slow. They were actually pretty apologetic and thanked me for my patience. xd

I’m over here subtly hoping maybe other candidates may have moved on or accepted other jobs in the meanwhile... ninja  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash