Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Hello Gorgeous (James x Joachim)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:47 am
It was the first week of the new school term and James had already amassed a list of names of the creeple who wouldn't be adverse to the idea of having him over for a night of mutual libidinous fun. No strings attached of course. So much for his initial concern that he wouldn't be able to fit in or find enough willing individuals to go along with such an arrangement. With the current number that he had, James was set for the entire of this month and maybe the next even.

Leaning back in his seat, he let his gaze roam over the class that he was currently in, always searching for yet another potential 'companion' to add to his list.

stella cinere

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:43 am
The heeled boots clicked on the floor as always, Merel was curled up asleep on the top of his head as the boil yawned clutching a set of books for a few classes that he had deemed already unnecessary for the education he wanted but nevertheless required to attend. As Joachim made his way through the doorway he headed straight to one of the few open desk left in the back of room and took a seat and immediately began pulling out a small stack of sheet music and a few pencils before getting to work on them. Occasionally he would pause tapping his fingers on the desk as if trying to work out a rhythm of notes before scribbling something down.

baby_gwing

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:18 pm
Oho. Look at what we have here. James sat up a little straighter the moment he saw the reaper boil make his way to the back of the room to take the desk that was next to his. Pale skin. Long orange red hair. Facial features that looked like a sculptor's dream. Definitely someone whom he must make acquaintance and spend some quality time with.

Getting up from his chair, he quietly made his way over, wanting to see what the other boil was up to before he interrupted him. Music sheets. Seemingly random finger tapping on the desk as brows were tightly knitted with intense concentration. Was he composing something? A musician? Interesting.

"Haven't seen you around before. Are you new?" He greeted with a smile despite knowing full well that if anything, he was probably the new one here between the both of them since he had just arrived at Amityville last week.

stella cinere

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:12 am
There was something wrong, something in the tempo maybe, or maybe it was something in the chord that was completely off putting in the music as Joachim stared intently at the sheet of music. The page had clearly been scribbled on with various symbols, notes, and the occasional black mass of a mistake. His mind was so focused on his work that he hadn’t even noticed the voice speaking to him, it wasn’t until Merel pulled roughly at his hair that he looked up with a look of annoyance for the mouse.

“Oh what… no.. I am not a new student here. I am year two already if anyone is new it must be you.” The dark orange eyes scanned over the boil that had interrupted him, and despite the harsh words the reaper had to admit he was nice to look at. Pointless though, students like him didn’t tend to stick around too long, something along the lines of Joachim being too boring and too absorbed into his work and what not.

baby_gwing

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:23 am
Aww look at that. His mouse familiar had to tug at his hair to get him to realize that he was being spoken to. How cute. James observed, an apologetic look plastered on his face as he quickly offered an apology for his earlier assumption.

""I'm sorry. I really had no idea. I didn't know that these classes are attended by year two students too."

stella cinere

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:09 am
The look on Joachim’s face did not change beyond more of an even darken scowl in hopes to chase the intruder away so he could continue his work. “Of course year two students can, schedules here are arranged to the student not by the year they are attending. Was there something you wanted or are you done chatting with me?”

He almost included something about the rude behavior of wasting his time but Merel gave another sharp tug on his hair to remind the boil of his manners.

baby_gwing

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:59 pm
Unfazed by the scowl that Joachim was giving him, James decided to play the innocent newbie student card, hoping that it would help to defuse the reaper boil's temper some. "I see. Looks like I've learnt something new today all thanks to you." Smiling brightly at him and the mouse familiar that was atop of his head, he dipped his head to indicate his gratitude.

"Would you allow me the pleasure of knowing your name and that of your companion's? Perhaps show me around the academy..." He glanced at the pencil in his hand and the sheet music he was scribbling at prior to being interrupted. "... not now of course. When you're done with your composition. I understand that you must be terribly terribly busy. Which instrument is that for by the way?"

stella cinere

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:20 pm
All James earned from Joachim was an even more annoyed expression followed by a disgusted sigh. “I am sure you will learn a lot more from your seat, whichever one that might be.” He waved his hand off into a direction of other desk still unoccupied at the time being. Merel on the other hand returned his bow with something that resembled a curtsey before pulling at the mass of curly red hair again.

The reaper groaned as he set his pen down forcibly and finally stood up, the look on his face however spoke volumes of how much he didn’t have an interest of doing anything. “First off it’s rude to ask for someone’s name without giving yours first but if you insist on pestering me my name is Joachim von Helmar and this troublesome mouse is Merel.” He gave a short bow, something that even his mother would have protested and returned promptly to his seat. “And no, I have no interest in showing you around the school as well if you realize that I am terribly busy why is that you continue to hover over me and refuse to let me work in peace?”

baby_gwing

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:26 am
Of all the... he really had to be the most difficult, didn't he now? Taking a step back, James patted the surface of the table a few times. "And that will happen to be right over here." Not really. But it wasn't as if it was against the rules for him to change his seat before the class commenced proper.

"I apologize... for getting ahead of myself. An unfortunate habit when I find myself in the presence of someone as delightful as Merel and yourself I beg your pardon." Aww. Look at that. His mouse familiar was tugging at his hair to try to get him to be more civil. Interesting. He gave a bow as well, still unperturbed by the reaper's apparent lack of patience with his presence as he introduced himself and urged him to reconsider his earlier request to spend some time with him outside of class.

"The name's James. Please. Won't you reconsider that? It doesn't have to be long and I'll do my utmost to make it worth your while."

stella cinere

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff