Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Where the sun hits the water. (Fyrion and Katya) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:01 pm
"I had no class this period, myself, and chose to enjoy my freedom to go for a swim. It's not like the lake at home, but it'll have to do." She said, tossing her head a little as she looked over it. "But surely you've been officially enrolled? That's all you need, after all."

She arched a brow at the comment about 'water lovers'. "And what do you mean by that, Featherhead?" She looked at him, sidelong.

"Mmm look all you like, touch only with permission." Was all she said, letting her eyes close on the rock. "Otherwise, clothes or not, we're going for a long swim."

Steal

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:19 pm
The phoenix lifted his hands in a warding gesture. "Not touching, no worries. I am not suicidal." He pushed one hand back through his hair, letting his rat tail dangle down his shoulder. The feather hanging from it catching in the light. "I am able to keep my hands to myself."

He shifted and looked at her. "And I mean people who like swimming, going in water.. being around water. Unlike me, who would rather not be doused." He arched a brow. "So is that an issue Fish?" He smirked a bit, somehow turning the words into less of an insult than one would think.

Aria starstone

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:24 pm
"Wise words, for a Featherhead." She said, her tone a little teasing, though she did not move. "I hope you follow that rule with every person you meet." She reach up to run her fingers through her long, blond hair, making sure no tangles occurred.

"Why would it be an issue, Birdbrain?" She asks him, cracking one eye open. "Are you planning on surprising the world and courting a Fish like me?" She said, amusement in her rich voice. "Because otherwise, I can't imagine a reason for anyone to find a problem, Featherhead."

Steal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:52 pm
Fyrion felt his lips curling in a smirk. "Uh, well, I am not sure if me courting a fish would be a good thing, how would that work, water and fire mixing?" He thought idly. Yeah that would be steamy

He shifted a bit, leaning back into the grass instead of sitting up. "I'm new in the school, so I am not sure making a relationship at this stage would make either of us happy, how would you deal with a feather head being around you so much?"

Aria starstone

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:50 pm
"Who knows? But from what I've seen around here, I doubt it would be the oddest mixing." She gave a slow shrug. "I'm not saying you should or should not, of course." She said that as she stretched, clearly not thinking about how this would show off her figure, just relaxing. "Just that this place is strange enough, anything could happen."

"You make it sound like I'm some old lady of the school there. I've not been here all that long myself. I got enrolled just after that prom they had. It was nice to visit that day, too... Definitely different, though, now that I'm a student." She opened one blue eye to peer at him. "So I don't see how that makes a difference either. What matters is what you want to do. Of course, Featherhead, you might want to get to know me better, too."

Steal

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces