Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:36 pm
Last Sunday, I attended Rose City Comic Con for the day. Most of my day was spent getting photo-ops, roaming the vendor/artist alley floor, and attending only one panel. Originally I was going to cosplay an original concept idea of an Ilvermorny student (specifically from Thunderbird) but I wasn't able to find the remaining clothing pieces I needed; so I ended up resorting to being a Ravenclaw student instead.

I got my picture taken with the following (in order):

User Image

Pearl Mackie (from Doctor Who)
She was very sweet! Even took the time to fix my shirt collar before our photo was taken because my tie was making it stand up again, despite me laying it down moments before. sweatdrop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Peter Capaldi (from Doctor Who)
What a wonderful man! Even though I didn't get to interact very long with him (as typical for a photo-op), I could see how great he is. Definitely saw the charming side that River Song sees in the Doctor. wink

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rose McIver (from iZombie and ONCE)
I've gotten so used to her American accent she uses on iZombie that I was a bit thrown off when I heard her use her natural New Zealand accent. Quite a sweet gal and she liked my cosplay.

...and finally...

User Image

James and Oliver Phelps (a.k.a. The Weasley Twins from Harry Potter)
Charming guys! And I was shocked to see how tall they were (I'm 5' 9" BTW). In fact, they had to stoop a bit when we did our photo. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:00 am
Are you up for sharing the photos you had taken of you with the aforementioned stars? I'd love to see them.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:15 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Are you up for sharing the photos you had taken of you with the aforementioned stars? I'd love to see them.

I have them uploaded on my Facebook page - currently as my profile pic and cover photo. So, people can see them that way.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:48 pm
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami

I have them uploaded on my Facebook page - currently as my profile pic and cover photo. So, people can see them that way.

Nice pictures.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:02 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami

Nice pictures.

Thanks.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:35 pm
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami

Nice pictures.

Thanks.

You're welcome and now I see that you base your Gaia avatars on your own physical appearance now that I've seen what you actually look like IRL.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:58 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami

Nice pictures.

Thanks.

You're welcome and now I see that you base your Gaia avatars on your own physical appearance now that I've seen what you actually look like IRL.

Yeah, for the most part, I base my avi on my own appearance. Especially right now with my current one - it's a reflection of me trying to get through the pile of books I've collected for the past couple years that I still have yet to read. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:40 pm
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami

Nice pictures.

Thanks.

Yeah, for the most part, I base my avi on my own appearance. Especially right now with my current one - it's a reflection of me trying to get through the pile of books I've collected for the past couple years that I still have yet to read. sweatdrop

Cool. As you've probably seen with my Facebook profile pic, I tend to have my other online profile pics be my GaiaOnline avatars, which are of my OC DBZ fan Saiyan character, Kor Saiyajinkami. Speaking of which, I need to update my Facebook profile pic to be my current Gaia avatar.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:17 am
Aren't James and Oliver like 6'3" or something? I was shocked because that's how tall Daniel is and they just don't see that tall.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:02 pm
Mama Ame
Aren't James and Oliver like 6'3" or something? I was shocked because that's how tall Daniel is and they just don't see that tall.

Yep. Or at least that's what the web lists their height as.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers