Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] A Wayward Fey

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:11 pm
Marosa had returned after a long trek to find Sharra, more than happy to be home in his dorm room.

But he knew, deep down, that once he'd graduated... he'd have to find a place of his own. The fey wasn't looking forward to that... but he'd take that step when it came time.

Opening the door to his room, he shut it behind him before walking towards his bed, blinking in surprise to see Hadiyya on her phone, laying on his bed in a rather comfortable manner. He smiled as he moved to sit next to her, reaching out to run his fingers through her hair.

"H'lo, Hadiyya," Marosa breathed softly, staring at her through bright gold eyes. "Oi'm happy tae see you..."

Beejoux

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:58 pm
Glowing eyes flicked to the fey as he entered, but they didn't linger, and she didn't move from where she'd reclined across his bed, pillows mounded up beneath her head and long hair draping down over the edge of the mattress to pool on the floor. Physically she was all in one piece, but there was a tightness around her eyes, a certain hollowness to her expression. Not happy, not sad, nothing. Which did feel the numbness she was feeling, so...

He took a seat beside her, pale fingers stroking through her hair, and again she made no move, not even to lower her phone. Her attention seemed to be all for a series of one sided texts, all sent from her phone.

It was only after he spoke that she seemed to notice him, though of course she'd known he was there. Her tone, when she responded, was neutral, conversational, and not nearly as warm as it used to be when she spoke to him. "Are you?" Another flick of those bright Caribbean eyes, lingering on that handsome face now.

They hadn't exactly been in sync for a while now, and Hadiyya at least was painfully aware of it. It was a problem she hadn't know what to do about, something she'd pretended for a while wasn't as large as it was, but with every passing week it had been looming larger. It was impossible not to notice the extended absences, Marosa gone for weeks on end. And for her part, the lack of anger that came when she knew exactly what he was doing on them.

This, she felt, was a long time coming, but she had been unwilling to actually do what needed doing.

kanth

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:06 pm
"... aye," Marosa replied, quite stunned by her reaction. Worry crossed his face and set his expression as he reached over and felt her head. "Are you sick?"

He eased her up and moved into the kitchen to make some quick tea, bringing it over to her in her favorite mug, cradling it carefully between his hands. "Here, love. This might help?" He knew she loved tea... and something about her seemed off.

But the faerie couldn't place it.

Shifting to sit with her again, Marosa pressed his lips together, hoping she was alright.

"... is it Sharra yer worried about?" He asked, breathing in. He'd been looking for the third, not only for himself, but for her, too... but he had no idea how their relationship stood, currently.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:09 pm
She let him lay his hand against her brow without a fuss. Let him draw her up so she was sitting on the edge of the bed instead of laying on it. Waited as he hurried to make her a cup of her favorite tea, though she didn't bring it to her lips when he handed it to her.

Instead she watched him, expression thoughtfully critical, as if she were trying to decide if this act of devotion was sincere, or simply habit. His fiance was acting oddly, so he had to fix it. But there was no fix for this. No bandaid they could apply to their relationship that would make it all better. The more he was gone, out searching(because she knew what he was looking for, how could she not?), the more she'd begun to wonder if the whole of what they had together had ever had it's own solid footing, or if it had all hinged on the nergal that continued to disappoint them.

The djinn had begun to suspect the latter.

Perhaps, if they both saw the blonde boil in the same light it would have been fine, but they didn't. He'd abandoned her time and time again, broken her heart time and time again. She'd forgiven him, and he'd love her(love them), and for a moment there would be familiar happiness. Then he would leave, again, and the they would be left to pick up the pieces.

She didn't understand how Marosa could forgive him, again. She hadn't understood it last time, but he'd pushed, and she'd relented. There would be no give this time around.

"Worried about him? Jack, no. Why would I worry about him?" Her head tilted as she looked up at him, the tea cup cradled in her palms.

kanth

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:06 pm
Marosa's lips parted as he stared at her, a stunned expression making him silent, for a moment.

"... because." The faerie finally stated. "We were in a relationship together." The mere thought of them drifting apart made his heart stall, and he wanted to try to bring it back together.

The statement from Yaya had floored him, and he wasn't entirely sure where it was coming from.

"Hadiyya, Oi've been looking for him tae bring him back. Does that not matter tae you?"

Beejoux

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:17 pm
She leveled an incredulous look up at him, her disbelief written across delicate features. That he couldn't read her, had been unable to tell what had been bothering her for quite some time now, was just one more nail in the coffin. "He left us," she retorted, stressing the words so there would be no misunderstanding. "Again."

What little patience she'd had upon his arrival was quickly leaking away, and with the first stirrings of irritation came the manifestation of her magic in the form of her tea bubbling in her cup.

"Do you honestly believe that I would let this happen all over again? That this is what I want?" Her head shook, the color in her eyes bleeding into a darker blue. "You're not doing this for me, you're doing it for you. I didn't want to let him back into our lives the last time, why would I possibly want him back now?"

kanth

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:25 pm
"Oi was actually doing it for both of us. Oi did not want to replace him!" That was what he feared the most -- he'd been the one to intrude on their relationship, and he felt like he was the one who'd ultimately broken them apart.

So in a way, he was doing it for himself... but not quite.

Marosa was certain there was a valuable explanation as to why Sharra was just gone, but from the look on Yaya's face... she didn't want to hear it, especially after hearing that she hadn't even wanted him back last time.

The admission made him start to feel cold.

"... Oi thought ye loved him. That... you two were solid."

The faerie had completely misunderstood their relationship... and now he had no idea what to do. It reminded him of his own past, and a part of him wanted to run away.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:07 pm
"You can't replace something that isn't there, Marosa." He'd never been a consolation prize, and no matter how much she'd tried, it seemed like she'd never been able to convince him of that. Her relationship with Sharra was in danger before the Fey had even entered the picture.

She shook her head again, gold jewelry chiming softly with the jerky movements. "Did you forget how it went down when he came back? It wasn't exactly a happy reunion." She hadn't wanted anything to do with him in that moment. No, worst, she'd wanted to hurt him. She'd wanted to show him just how happy she was with Marosa. How much he'd lost by simply not being there. She'd wanted to twist the knife as deeply as she could.

"And then you went and invited him to prom. You sprung him on me out of the blue after I'd made it clear how much I didn't trust him anymore." On her feet now, she'd set the cup down to be sure she wouldn't drop it. "And thenyou left. You ran off to the haunted house and got yourself maimed." Her temper was rising. Carefully constructed calm crumbling around the edges. The anger came so easily these days, but now at least she knew why.

Merlin.

There was a name to go along with the dreams, the mood swings, the power.

"You love me," she believed he did. That was never in question. "But you don't know me at all. You can't see how i'm feeling. You're blind to it."

kanth

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:37 pm
Staring at the floor, Marosa felt numb.

"... then... why did ye stay with him?" He really didn't understand... but a part of him did, all too well. He just didn't know the reason.

Fey games, is the closest thing he could compare it to.

Inhaling deeply, he pinched the bridge of his nose, having to admit to himself that no... he really didn't know Yaya. He'd been so set on finding Sharra and completing the trio... that he'd left her out of the loop.

The fey hadn't gotten to know her at all.

"I'm sorry. Yer right... Oi really don't know ye that well." He turned to look at her now, holding out his hand, palm up. "I can... work on that. We can get to know each other better--"

But even now, he was still looking for Sharra.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:58 am
Another shake off her head, and she was on her feet now, moving to place the tea on the bed side table before she did something unfortunate with it. The moment she wasn't touching it anymore the bubbling slowed. "I'm not going to play second to him anymore."

Delicate fingers went to the ring on her left hand, resting on the band for just a moment. "I love you, I wanted to get married and start a family with you. You were enough for me, but I'm not enough for you." She twists, and the ring slid over her knuckle and into her hand. "And I'm never going to be, am I?"

Glowing blues locked on soft amber gold, searching his face, watching his reaction to what she'd said, the ring she held out to him now. She thought about making him choose, but she had a feeling she knew which way he'd pick, and even if it was her, he was never going to stop pining for the nergal. So Yaya would make the choice for him. Make it her choice.

"Find him. I hope you do." Her heart was in her throat, and she could feel heat in her eyes as tears began to gather, but she refused to let them fall. "But I won't be here this time when he runs off again."

kanth

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:58 pm
Tears fell from the fey's eyes before he realized it, and his hand shook as he numbly took the ring back, fingers closing around it.

Marosa didn't realize what was happening until she was walking away, his expression torn.

"Hadiyya--" He started, but a choked sob cut off whatever he was going to say, doubling over and clutching his hand to his chest.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:40 pm
She didn't want to see him crying, for more than one reason, and as his voice broke around her name she sighed, pausing on her way to the door to glance back at him. "Don't cry, love." Her voice was thick as well, but she kept her eyes wide, kept the tears from rolling down her cheeks as she offered a weak smile. "You don't love me enough for your hear to be breaking." It wasn't said to be cruel, but it was how she'd begun to feel, how she certainly felt in that moment.

It wasn't fair for her to stay, not for any of them. If she'd stayed, if he'd brought the damn nergal back into their life...

Shaking her head, she reached for the door knob, turning back to let herself out. He wouldn't have to worry about finding her things scattered about his room, she'd already cleaned up, already removed those painful little reminders so he wouldn't have to.

"Take care of yourself, Marosa." The door clicked quietly behind her.

kanth

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out