Submit

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:47 am
This is a Private Roleplay of Cenuvaihen Delnaria and Xanoigma Tiresias

User Image User Image

Teepee: Thalea | Hanging Gallow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:41 pm
Despite everything Charon had taught Tira, he was surprised when his uncle had decided to send him on his own to dispel and send back a spirit that had been lurking at the shore of an underground lake. Usually the ornery stallion refused to let him handle anything on his own in fear of some sort of mistake or some horrible blunder but Tira could only assume that despite his drawbacks he had proven himself as some sort of asset to some extent to him. At least enough that he no longer needed to watch over his nephew’s shoulder at every move he made.

Instead the stallion had asked Cen if he would like to join him on his first mission alone. Alone being a loose term, considering the spirit that lingered in the bell around his neck whispering every direction the stallion needed to step as he attempted with the best of his abilities to navigate nimbly through the various passages infront of the larger stallion. Tira wasn’t sure if Cen would come, if he could even make his way through the passage with his wings and despite only know what they felt like when he was foal there was no way he could be entirely sure how big they were versus the size of cave they were going into. With his relief however the stallion had agreed. Now there was only the hammering in his chest that he could swear was echoing throughout the entire cave to deal with.  

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:02 pm
Many moons have passed since the first day they met and their friendship has blossomed since that time. Cen smiled at the stallion leading the way, pleased that his friend invited him on this quest. He did have concern about his wings within small spaces, but it seemed that he was worried for naught, at least in the current passage. Cen guessed that the further down they went, the tighter the fit, but he decided to worry about it later. The angeni of many eyes could see the passages clearly; it was a benefit of having so many eyes, for they could adjust to low light quite quickly. With his many eyes, he could see many side passages, which he could only imagine mazing throughout the cavern, causing travelers to lose their way and to be lost forever. “I’m glad that you know where we are going Tira, otherwise this cave would be a terror to figure out.” His voice held the smile he wore on his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:09 pm
Tira gave him a soft smile as his heart beated louder, unsure if he could see it or not. He couldn’t even tell if it was dark in the cave or not or if there was some sort of light from glowing rocks and plants or was the only source of light from his coat and lantern.

“I have absolutely no idea where we are going let alone see we where we are going but the spirits know they keep chatting or at least chattering to mine and giving most of the direction. They know the way, most of them from what I gather know every nook and cranny of this place after all they have no place better to go and keep wandering for years. Are you alright though? It’s not too small for you? Can you see ok?” Maybe taking him was not the best idea Tira had in mind but so far everything was going mostly smoothly or at least what he could gather. A few more turns and they would be where they needed to be, at the edge of the water as the scent of water slowly started to fill the air.  

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:15 pm
His wings were tucked to the base of his back so they would not scrape against the roof of the cave. Before meeting Tira, Cen would have been wary about following someone who could commune with spirits and having them lead the way in a dark cave. He had heard many stories of mischievous spirits that would cause unsuspecting travelers to lose their way and never be heard from again. Since birth, he never doubted that spirits were real; it was because of those spirits he was blessed with all his eyes.

“I am fine; there is plenty of room if I continue to keep my wings folded. I can see quite well, your lantern is helping as well as all my eyes. Without you and your spirits Tira, I am sure I would have gone down the wrong path long before this” Cen gave his friend a relieved grin, knowing that Tira could hear the relief rather than see it.

The air took on a damp musty taste and the soft sound of dripping water reached his ears. “Is this the place?” He felt odd talking above whisper, he suspected if he talked normal that would cause an eerie echo within the chamber. The water was black and taunted them with its unknown depth and mysteries.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games