Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Seasonal Musings (Dimitri x Vidia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:32 pm
This is a Private Roleplay between AstoriaFallen's Dimitri and Kara Asumie's Vidia. Do not post without permission.

User ImageUser Image

AstoriaFallens Teepee | Kara Asumies Teepee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:39 pm
The season was dragging on it seemed but he had to admit, today's weather was far nicer than it had been. It was warm, sunny and could be mistaken for late spring. So he was taking the time to enjoy it while it lasted, this meant gathering some herbs that would otherwise be hiding under the snow and ice, which was now melting.

Cream colored hooves fell gently upon the ground as he turned his blue gaze towards a nice group of kings foil. He was surprised the cold hadn't killed much of the plants in the area, but rather preserved them. He wasn't complaining though, picking a few of the strands he placed them in a makeshift saddle basket that was tossed across his shoulders. He had traded some of his things for it from a raccoon and he dared not ask what it was made of because he didn't really want to know. It just served a purpose.

Finished with this spot he carried on to another looking for other types of herbs and plants he could collect.

Kara Asumie

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:12 pm
Vidia was taking a bit of a stroll out on this sunny day allowing the black of her coat to soak up the sun. This would warm her up. She loved all seasons but enjoyed the windy time of year better. It gave her the feeling that she could fly. Not that she really could seeing she is missing wings in which to be able to do such an act as to fly.

It never bothered her really that she didn't gain wings like her mother's. Taking after her father was have fine. She loved her family and the fact that most were flutters or flutter mixes. She knew a lot about plants and were to find them all year around. Like the garden her Grandpa and Great Aunt keep. It is a place that is a glowing under ground cave and oddly stays warm all year. One of those odd ball places that are rare to find in the world.

So being out and about looking at all the plants coming back to life as the snows and ice melt away. Stopping in her tracks as she sees another in this opening. This other looked to be bigger. Which was easy to do. Vidia was a bit on the short side. But this other was a stallion. He was also looking at the plants.

WC:: 225

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:24 am
Kara Asumie
Did you just want to RP to hit stat reqs or have it carry on?

As he was picking through the plants he became aware of another's presence and lifted his head, ears twisting and gaze drifting to finally spot the mare standing a distance away, but still within range to speak to. Blinking he watched her for a brief moment, just to assess the situation really, and when she didn't say anything or move he figured it was time for him to speak.

"Afternoon," He started as he turned himself to face her, "Are you out enjoying the weather or just trying to gather things much like I am?" He figured it would leave a fairly good opening for her to respond to. At least it told of his intentions and that she shouldn't shy away from him. If she decided he was a bother she could just as easily leave too. It was a rather open ended question so she had plenty of ways to respond he figured.

His hair drifted around him in the light breeze and he couldn't help but find her markings to be quite striking, similar to his own in a way, though clearly different.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:15 pm
Hearing his voice as she looks at the stallion more closely. Thinking about how to answer him as she smiles a bit. "Oh yes I am just enjoying the weather today and looking at the plants." She pointed out as saw a butterfly fly by. Oh yes that means that spring is near. She loved that thought as she trotted up to the stallion. "Your markings are like mine. Kinda like a sugar skull Halloween. But I find these kinds of markings to be super pretty."

She giggles a bit as she is still a ways from the stallion but closer then she was. Her grandmother is a flirt who doesn't believe in personal space which isn't what Vidia wants to be so she always gives personal space to those around her. "Oh I am Vidia."

WC:: 136

AstoriaFallen
Either is fine by me.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:00 pm
Kara Asumie

She had a nice smile and seemed welcoming towards his greeting so this was at least good news. "Plants are a wonderful thing to look at. I know a great deal about a hoof full of them." He said with a hearty grin as it would seem they had a great deal in common, so at least conversation should be easy enough.

"That is very kind of you to say, I like the intricate colors and deigns of yours." he remarked as he looked her over again. He liked her flirtatious attitude, reminded him of Sweet Pea. "I'm Dimitri, it's a pleasure to meet you Vidia."

He spotted some kings foil and walked over towards it and collected it up. "Anything in particular you're hoping to look at today?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:05 pm
Vidia's coat hides her blush as she paws her front right hoof at the ground lightly. "Thank you so much for the kind words Dimitri. I like your name as well." It was nice that he was someone that is nice and kind. Not someone that is mean and evil. Vidia isn't sure that she would be able to handle someone that is evil and mean. All she would have been able to do is run away. So it was a good thing that Dimitri seemed to be nice at heart.

"No nothing in particular just out looking. After all there is beauty in the unknowing." She giggles a bit as she looks about the area. "There is so much to look at as the seasons come and go. Knowing and not knowing what each season brings and takes is true beauty."

WC:: 142

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:33 pm
Kara Asumie

He found her reaction cute and gave her a smile. "You are more than welcome." He meant it, he was genuine with his words and was pleased she had taken them to heart. While most would possibly think he was flirting that wasn't exactly the case. He was quite friendly towards others, but he only had one true love and that was Sweet Pea. He loved that stallion more than anything and couldn't help but smile at the thought of him. He reminded him of the color of cherry blossoms. It was a beautiful sight to see him standing in front of them in bloom, it was breathtakingly beautiful.

To him anyway.

As she spoke he found himself giving a small nod of his head, he had to agree for her words were true. "I couldn't agree with you more. Perhaps we can be surprised together with what nature throws our way?" He asked her, hoping perhaps she might take the opportunity to walk with him. He liked her company thus far and didn't want it to be cut short so soon. "Maybe we can walk together?" He figured he'd throw that in there just in case it wasn't clear he wanted to walk with her and enjoy the scenery. He didn't doubt her ability to catch onto what he was saying at all, he just figured it was easier for him to say this way.

Flicking his tail behind him he wondered how his garden was fairing. He hadn't tended it in a couple of days but Sweet Pea usually looked after it if he wasn't on top of things, which wasn't often. It's just since he was out and about gathering more herbs to plant it had been a little bit since he had laid eyes on both the male and his garden.

He was starting to miss them.

"Do you have any family?" With them on his mind he figured it was a somewhat relevant thing to ask of her, if she didn't want to answer he wasn't going to hold it against her. After all some might find that a bit of a personal question, it was just he was starting to feel a little homesick but not overly so. He figured talking about it would help ease that strain he was feeling on his heart just a little bit. That and looking at the growths that spring had given to them this year.

Perhaps they'd find some black orchids or even some lilies. He quite liked the way they smelled, though nothing was quite as alluring as Jasmine was. He couldn't remember the last time he had scented Jasmines and was now quite curious as to what the area held floral wise.

WC: 457  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 11:07 am
Walking a bit closer to him as she smiles. "Oh yes this would be a nice day for a walk and I wouldn't mind taking one with you. After all it is nice to have company from time to time." She points out as she closed in a bit of the distance between them. Knowing that he hinted to wanting to take a walk but she likes hearing other ask things out right seeing that it is right to the point and simple. No one can misread or misunderstand you that way. And well Vidia loves to keep things as simple and straight laced as they can be. It makes so much around her easier that way. Just like she believes friends and family need to be took that you need and love them as much as you can.

It was just her nature to believe that others needed to know that every chance one got to tell them. That is because life is an uncertainty and nothing is set in stone. You never know what might happen. Also Vidia has the belief that friends are fated meetings in order to find those who might help you grow. Who might also save you in your darkest moments of life. Family can do the same. Hearing his next question about family as she looks a bit unready for that as she giggles a bit.

"I was just thinking about them. Yes I have a family. It is rather large and growing quickly. My Great Aunt loves to adopt those in need. Thirty five member in all so far. Some adopted in. Some only connected by flings to blood members but once you are part of the family even in a small way you are forever a part of it in the eyes of the blood core members at least. I can't speak on everyone's behalf but only on what and who I have asked on it." Stating as she smiles a bit more. Not sure if that answered him to well as she giggles.

"My family unit is my mother, father, and brother. Outside of that is my grandpa and grandma. Great Aunt and all that is related to them by flings, adoptions, and offspring. If that helped answer your question a bit better then just stating that there is Thirty five members so far that we know of. I have a few more of my grandpa's siblings that I haven't met so unsure if they have any family of their own." Pointing that out with a small giggle.

Her gate was graceful as her hooves touched the ground with her every step. She learned to move with ease and grace from her mother and took pride in it. Talking about her family makes her want to show off that grace more of the females in her bloodline have.

WC:: 478

AstoriaFallen

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces