Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cash4Trash Gaia Purge

Back to Guilds

Cash4Trash Purge-ticipants helping to reduce clutter on Gaia. 

Tags: Cash4Trash, Purge, Declutter, Trading, Dumpster 

Reply Purge Postings
TRADE TRACKER

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Aery

Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:20 pm
These are the full trades I've completed with C4T so far. I included the trades I made with my mule: Apol x

Trades Completed: 10
Pending: 0/1
Gold earned: 1,419,500,000

You can make a reply here too, on how many trades you have made already. Indicating the trade + the gold sent by C4T. If you don't remember or if you can't see them in your trade history anymore, just place how many you recall.

[b]Trades Completed:[/b]
[b]Gold earned:[/b]

PURPOSE: This is to track how many trades you have made (obviously), also.. this is to monitor member activity (hoo-ha! I care)

Also, I'm not one to be active in the guild games and events. I rarely join. That's what sucks about me. But I join banner contests. Hopefully, when I have the time.. I can even donate a banner for the guild. I really appreciate the work of C4T that's why I am dedicated to this guild even if I only camouflage my way here.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:49 pm
Apolita Ferrero

I am so sorry I only now noticed this! redface You are awesome! crying

My trade log is broken. rofl Too many trades. the last 4 in my completed trades log are from at least a year ago.

I really like the idea of this. Not sure if it will catch on or not, but I appreciate it. mrgreen And it doesn't suck about you - everyone has their own preferences. I had a just for fun doodle contest for the first guild event.. may do something like that again in the future. heart

--EDIT - bahahaha oh you just posted this. HORRAY I AM OBSERVANT!  

Cash4Trash
Captain

Hopping Hopper

24,925 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Generous 100

Lady Aery

Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:56 pm
Cash4Trash
It's okay, I'll cancel the trade and send another one. I really appreciate what you do for Gaia. I understand how difficult it is for you to be the only one who gets to trade with a lot of people. And thank you. 3nodding  
Purge Postings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games