Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] A Little Spacy (Phoebe & Liebe)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moire Frost

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:54 am
Private roleplay between Phoebe (lysia_nyteblade) and AF Goldenes Herz "Liebe" (Moire Frost)

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:25 am
Liebe awoke with a start, accidentally propelling herself a few inches off the ground as she involuntarily flapped her wings. She had been engrossed in the strangest dream, one that made her skin prickle uncomfortably, but she couldn't remember what it was...

Oh well! she thought, brushing off her dream and propelling herself into the air again to get her hooves underneath herself. She shook the dust and dirt from her coat, stretching her wings to the side as far out as they would go and relishing in the first morning stretch; to her, there was nothing better.

Liebe yawned wide. Her belly rumbled loudly and she found herself grateful for the forest she had found herself lost in; she may not have known where she was, but there was dry ground that was not frozen, and plenty of grass and apples to eat! She had wandered there one day while chasing a bird and had not found her way back home to her mother yet; the two needed the time apart, Liebe had decided on her third day lost.

"I'm hungry," she announced to no one in particular, setting off between the trees to find more grass. She only made it a few yards before a bird cawing at her caught her attention, making her stray from the beaten path toward it.

"Hello bird friend!" she called up to it. "Would you like to play a game?" The bird cawed back and took flight, disappearing over the tops of the trees. Liebe considered flying after it for a moment. "You're no fun!" she grumbled instead.

lysia_nyteblade

Moire Frost

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:44 am
Pheobe had left her father's camp after visiting, or rather attempting to visit. She hadn't been able to find the old stallion. Likely out with one of her adopted sisters she'd thought. Well, at any luck, she could go and fetch something to eat, perhaps bring back a little snack for her family to enjoy when he did finally return from where ever it was he'd gone.

Plucking herself up, she continued to walk towards the trees from the more rocky area she'd ben before. She could find stuff to eat in the forest. And perhaps even something to bring home later to her mate. He liked new things to use when making people look fabulous. Smiling inwardly, she looked about the direction she was walking. How long had it been since her 'father' had found her laying in the rain sick and disoriented? Too long she was sure and still her mind was as scrambled as ever.

Hearing the mumblings of some one else, she paused in the trees. "That's odd." she thought to herself as she looked to see who it was that had come so far out. No one ever seemed to be about these parts much. It was some times why she often thought of her father as some sort of hermit.. all be it one with a very large family.. She mused at the thought as she walked closer to where she'd heard the voice come from. "Hello?" she spoke up finally. It was a gamble for sure. you never knew what would be lurking out in the woods when you thought you might be alone.

Moire Frost

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:58 pm
Liebe huffed. So much for bird friend. She began to feel sad and lonely again, left behind, when she heard a faint sound not too far away. She froze instantly, pricking her ears and listening intently. When she heard what the sound was, she nearly cried with joy; a voice! Calling out! For her!

She took a moment to compose herself, dancing giddily as she thought about all the fun stuff she and another Soquili would be able to do. Were there butterflies around here to chase? Was is the wrong time of year to chase butterflies? Would the other Soquili even want to chase butterflies?

Of course they would. Butterflies were made for chasing, she thought to herself, determined now to make a good impression. If the thought that the other Soquili could be dangerous had even crossed her mind, she ignored it easily; the excitement was getting to her now, so she decided to track down the voice.

When she got to the area she thought she heard it, she crouched behind a bush and watched. She wasn't particularly well-covered, but it was enough to satisfy her. After all, she wasn't sure if this other Soquili would be good at hide-and-seek at all, and she didn't want to set the bar too high right away.

A pretty blue-silver mare was the owner of the voice. She looked like fun! Before she could second-guess herself, Liebe leaped from behind the bushes, wings spread as wide as her grin.

"Hiya!" she chirped. "I'm Liebe. Are you here to play with me and be my new friend forever and ever?" She was nearly buzzing with excitement at the thought.

lysia_nyteblade

Moire Frost

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:01 pm
The sudden explosion of wings and voice combined left Pheobe feeling a bit shell shocked. She scrambled on her hooves eventually settling once she realized it was a friendly face rather than something bursting forth to eat her. It seemed a little silly to be so startled by what she saw now in front of her. She eyed the mare a small while, taking in the sight naturally, It wasn't every day that she saw a new face. In fact outside of her adopted family and her mate, she didn't see anyone really.

Smiling wide, she gave a polite nod of her head as a greeting. "It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Pheobe." She spoke with a genuine smile. "I suppose we could be friends. That is if you like." Friends.. She didn't have many of those. It'd be nice to have one that wasn't related to her some how or another. Not that she tired of the family she had. But it was nice to have honest to goodness friends. She couldn't remember a time when she did have a good friend that wasn't family. Well let's face it, she couldn't remember a time that wasn't when she was apart of Akuba's family at all. "Do you live around here?" She asked. It was a logical question. if she had to wander around for weeks to find her then it'd make a friendship fairly difficult, not that she wasn't willing to try mind you. Also, it wouldn't do for the mare to have to go out of her way just as far to see her would it?

Moire Frost

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:27 am
Liebe cried out with joy as the mare said they could be friends. It had been so long since she made a friend! And this one wasn't a silly crow that would just fly away at the end! She considered that a major win, in her book. Someone to keep her company while she prowled through the woods, someone to go swimming with her in the summertime, someone to share food with... friends were the best, and she was so excited to finally have a new one to keep her company!

"I'm Liebe, and we're going to be the bestest friends, Pheobe," she stated matter-of-factly, trotting around the other mare and examining the flowers in her mane and tail and the... thing?... on her back. She sniffed at one of the flowers in Pheobe's mane and grinned from ear to ear.

"I don't live around here, no," she answered, trying to focus on the flowers but getting drawn back to the strange clothing her new friend was wearing. She had never seen anything like it! "I actually have no idea where I am! Maybe you could tell me?" She started to say something else, but her curiosity about the thing got the better of her.

"What's this thing?" she asked, puzzled. She got as close to it as she could without touching it, her mind zooming a million miles a minute to figure out what it was. "Is it like a shell? Are you part turtle?!" She jumped up and down excitedly, her wings propelling her off the ground an inch or two. "It's totally cool if you are, but you have to tell me!"

lysia_nyteblade

Moire Frost

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:03 pm
She was bobbing her head up and down, nodding. "It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm sure we'll be good friends indeed." She stated with a chuckle. She held quite still as the other mare inspected the flowers in her mane. "Do you fancy flowers?" He ears swiveled forward as she asked. "My mate does wonders with flowers, He's the one who picked out my items." It might seem odd that such a wonderful stallion would dote on a plane looking mare such as herself, but he had always valued her for her and not because she seemed to be some heart stopping beauty among mares. Sure he thought her beautiful but the fact that he used her as his own personal dress up doll made her feel quite important to him. "Hmm?" She'd been drifting on her thoughts when the mare asked about their location. "Well.... My father lives in the mountains.. we're not too far off from his home to be honest. There woods are more at the base of the mountains so it'd be a hike from here if we head that way."

A genuine giggle broke from her once more as Liebe's curiosity got the better of her about the saddle. "It's a saddle." She stated. "is nice and soft too. The chins all tied it together so Castor said when he drug them out for me to try on, though goodness knows how he came by everything." She often didn't ask questions about how Castor gathered his little things he used to give make overs to anyone and everyone who'd let him. "If you like, I'm sure he'd be happy to meet you some day and give you a new look all your own." Her voice held a light tone of excitement and cheer that reached her eyes in a dazzling spark that seemed to make them dance as she spoke. Surely Castor wouldn't mind having another body to beautify from the ground up right? After all it was his lot in life to make the wondrous even more splendid was it not?

How far off is your home from the mountains?" Her ears continues to move around her head as she listened to the noises of the land around them. he woods were often a peaceful place but such peace and quiet could some times hold other dangers. "I only ask because I wouldn't like for you to be too terribly lost you see. These woods some times have hungry kitties that prowl about looking to fill their bellies on the tree rats and other such things." As she spoke the last bit, she looked over her shoulder into the trees as though searching for just that sort of thing rustling among the branches of the trees. A tittering squeaking chatter came from a near by tree who's inhabitants were busy chasing one another around the trunk and back up into branches all over some form food or another one had taken from the other.

Moire Frost
sorry for the late reply, got ate by RL

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces