Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] How Friends Become Family (See 1st Post)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:07 pm
User Image User Image
User Image
Latonia Teepee

User Image User Image
Leena Teepee

(More Pending)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:16 pm
Quote:
Daliu: *tosses the misty strands over Cora like a waterfall and grins*

Quote:
Cora: *lets out a high pitched squee and tosses her head around in the pretty mane*

Aarón: ¡Espere Cora! *looks at Daliu* I'm sorry if she accidentally harms you.
stardustglitterwishes: Daliu: *laughs softly at the filly and smiles at her sire* Not at all. She is a delight, I am happy to be of entertainment.
Whistle: *standing beside her mate and watching the two with amusement* She is a precious thing, and Daliu has always been fond of foals.

Cora: *giggles and carefully steps through, rubbing against the tresses then peaks out at her father* Papa, look! I'm a Pretty Princesa like Senorita!

Aarón: Aww, Sí, Cora. *looks at Daliu* Gracias, Ma'am for patience. *Bows respectfully to her before looking over at Whistle* Thank you for your kind words. Have you known each other long?

Quote:
Daliu: *smiles down at her* The prettiest, I think. With a pelt of night painted by rainbows? I think you're the prettiest Princess I have ever seen. *she glances over at Aaron and bobs her head faintly* It is no trouble at all, I've no children of my own but I am quite fond of them... and she truly is a lovely child.

Whistle: *smiles, stepping closer on graceful hooves* Such formality, my, my. I spoke only the truth, she is a beautiful child and we do not mind being of entertainment. As for how long I have known Daliu, she came across me when she was a filly, not much older than your daughter, I imagine. I was lost, my memories fractured and forgotten, and Daliu's own mother had little care for her. She is family to me and mine, in many ways. But where are my manners, then? So that is Daliu, with your daughter, and I am Whistle. The brooding stallion the color of mist who lurks at my back is my mate, Ballad.

Ballad: *huffs at his mate and steps forward, smiling* Brooding? You make me sound so boring, Heart of my Heart. Hardly a good impression for a new friend. *he glances at Aaron and inclines his head* Good day.

Quote:
Cora: *the little foal nuzzled Daliu's leg and beamed in delight* Gracias Senorita! I think your name is Bonita. *giggles a bit* Will you please be my friend? *tilts her head up at the mare and amber eyes grow wide* Oh Papa, did you hear? Please Papa!

Aarón: *sighs with a proud smile* Sí you may ask.

Cora: Por Favor, Senorita.*leans against Daliu's leg* May I look up to you like familia? That way you have a child too, just like Papa. I promise to be good. *innocent sweet childish expression*

Aarón: *politely bows to Whistle and Ballad* Buenos días, Senora Whistle, and Senor Ballad. *beams brightly* My name is Aarón Juan de Pulso, but you may call me Aarón as all my amigos do. *He glanced over to his girl* Preséntese, Amor.

Cora: *stands up straight and gives a graceful bow of her heart* Hola, my name is Corazón del Corona, but Papa calls me Cora. *smiles sweetly* It is so nice to meet you. *snuggles to Daliu's leg*

Aarón: Are you all part of a herd?

Quote:
Daliu: *grins and leans down to nuzzle at Cora's ears* You are very sweet, and I would be happy to be considered part of your familia. Friends are always welcome by me and mine, but family is even better. *she glances at Aaron and smiles* I promise not to steal you from your Papa, but it would be nice if you could visit whenever you had the time.

Whistle: Such formality, I am sure your family would be proud of your manners. It is a pleasure to meet you, Aaron, and you too, Cora.

Ballad: *smiles at Cora* A first meeting and already you are adopting our Daliu as she adopted my Lady fair, familia indeed. *he nods sightly at Aaron's question* Yes, our family Clan is establishing herdlands in this place. It is my lady and I, two of our three elder children, a grandson, and some herdmates. My lady is also expecting, so we will soon have little ones to greet. *he gently curls around Whistle as he speaks, looking quietly pleased*

Whistle: And you? Do you have a herd or family here?

Quote:
Cora: *squees and nuzzles Daliu* Tía Daliu!

Quote:
Daliu: *covers Cora with her white mane and wraps her tail around the filly too* Where is that voice coming from? 8D

Quote:
Cora: *wiggles to hide herself as much as she can in the pretty hairs.* WoOOOooo I am a fantasma! I rondar only pretty things! *bursts into a fit of giggles*

Quote:
Daliu: A pretty fantasma, though... *nuzzles at her ears and laughs* A bit like a rusalka...

Whistle: *smiles* I imagine Cora does not know such stories, yet....

Quote:
Cora: *giggles and licks at Daliu's chin* Tía what is that word? *eyes sparkling in curiosity*

Aarón: You have me curious too! *can't help but to watch and listen*

Quote:
Daliu: *glances at her adopted family* Well, I am afraid I am not the storyteller... That was Kel's gift, and his son's... But Kel told me many stories when we were young, and I suppose I can share a few.

Whistle: *smiles fondly* I think you might as well. You have an audience, at any rate.

Daliu: Alright, a story then? *clears her throat* Once upon a time a Prince escaped from his many boring duties, and fled into the wild places. He came upon a lake as clear as crystal and the color of the sky, and it looked so welcoming that he decided he had to go for a swim. But the lake was guarded by a water nymph, Rusalka, who like her sisters would leave the lake at night to water the crops. She watched, hidden, as the Prince swam in her lake and then left, and her thoughts were that he was handsome indeed. But her father, the Water Sprite, told her that he and his people were bad and she should never think of him again...

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:18 pm
The small dark foal that was just the spitting image of her father looked up at Daliu as if she wove gold with her very words. Imagination was easy to one so young and it was as though Cora could see the very souls of the tale. The older mare may have felt some hesitance in her storytelling abilities but to the rainbow dino family, she was perfect as she was. Awe warmed her question as she inquired,"What happened then Tía?" Her bright amber eyes were wide as she stared up Daliu as though she were the greatest weaver of stories.

User Image

Aarón stared and smiled warmly closer to Whistle and Ballad but his ears were perked in Daliu's direction. The pride that he had for his foal welled up as she asked the very thing he himself would have at her age. He gave a glance over to Ballad and whispered, "After the story, por favor, will you tell me who this Kel is?" He kept his voice low to not interrupt Daliu's words should she pick up again to answer Cora's question.

~Latonia de la Courtel~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:20 pm
Daliu smiled down at the filly. "Well, Rusalka had lived a very long time, so she thought she knew many things. Even though her father was worried, she did not want to listen to him. Instead, she stayed and watched as the Prince came to visit the lake often. While all the other water sprites hid away, Rusalka remained and in time she thought she loved him very much. So even though her father and her sisters said it was a very bad idea, she decided to give up her immortal life so she could go to meet the Prince in his beautiful city..."

Deciding that her adopted child had the story well in hand, Whistle drifted slightly closer to Aaron so she could answer his questions without disrupting the tale. "You asked who Kel was, when Daliu was about to begin it. Sadly he could not be here today, but I think you would enjoy his company."

Ballad inclined his head in a nod to Aaron, smiling faintly when his mate leaned against his side. "Kel, Kelakohr, is one of our older sons. His coloring favors his mother, and he weaves many marvelous stories with skill. It is an interest and a talent he passed to his son Arioso, one of our first grandchildren born in this land. While many of our other relations favor song and music, Kel and his kin are more skilled with story weaving. As he and Daliu have known each other very nearly all their lives, they often traded stories as youngsters."

Leena-chan

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas