Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Loyalty { A Yaoi RP Guild }

Back to Guilds

Two hearts find each other, once realizing 'Love' Between the two, Theyre hearts collide into one, Leaving it a soul shared by two 

Tags: Yaoi, Romance, Roleplay 

Reply Infinite Loyalty { A Yaoi RP Guild }
Advertisements! YAOI WITHDRAWL

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tall Dark and Yaoi

Greedy Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:26 am
Not sure if i am allowed to do this, but i am dying for a roleplay.

Seriously starving for a good yaoi roleplay. I am semi literate to literate. I usually stay 3+ paragraphs unless i am having a rough day. Please no one liners. You can't get a roleplay going anywhere with one liners.

I am 20 years old and have a full time overnight job. I will try to reply every day but sometimes work kicks my a**.

I can play any personality type from clueless uke to romatic seme. I am terrible at playing sadistic semes and the sub uke has been over played... That being said, i don't like sub ukes in the roleplays. Been there, done that wink always up for a balanced seke/seke rp!

Story lines. have a good idea that you have been dying to try out? Message me! Otherwise i have many lined up to. We could create one together! Sadly, roleplays that magically make them happy and together at the start never last long... We need some drama and action! Broken marriage and the wife finds out he is gay? Ouch! Werewolf can't control his shifting? Bet your buttocks the Alpha in the area will!

Please PM me with any questions or concerns.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:19 am
I'm interested!  

Taruki Senshi

Territorial Sex Symbol

13,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
Infinite Loyalty { A Yaoi RP Guild }

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash