Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:29 pm
This is a private roleplay between AstoriaFallens Dahlia and Fokushi Meishin's Bayonet.

User ImageUser Image

AstoriaFallens Teepee | Fokushi Meishins Teepee

Bayonet was kind of exhausted. He had never ran so much just to keep up with someone. He was happy to see that Dahlia wasn’t as bad at flying as he originally thought. She actually proved to be quite good at flying, often flying out of his sight high above the clouds, or tearing across the sky leaving him to gallop at his hardest for miles before she slowed down enough for him to take a break. At first he would somewhat hope that the frustrating mare would leave him to his own devices and travels and would show his great irritation when ever she glided back down to walk beside him. Especially when she called him by that insufferable nickname. After three days of traveling though he got used to her and would simply ignore her though he would never let her slide with calling him out of his name. A week into their travels, the smell of salt in the air was strong and the meadow of beach grass that he had stopped to take a rest in rippled as the breeze passed over it. He stopped and took a breath as he looked in the sky, looking for any sign of his travel companion, “Dahlia.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was very much enjoying herself, and here she thought she’d be miserable. He hadn’t been as obnoxious as she had initially thought he’d be but still. His way of taking things at face value unnerved her. She had flown ahead as soon as the smell of salt had hit her sense’s. She just wanted to see how far ahead it was still and it really didn’t take her long to see the glimmering water in the distance. While most would usually continue onwards she dipped her wings and turned back. She wanted to see it with him. It would ruin it if she went on ahead and got there beforehand.

She couldn’t help but be curious about the male she was traveling with. Neither of them had really talked much about their families and she wondered if perhaps she asked him about his, he’d reply. She knew he disliked the name she had given him but it was her form of payback for being a jerk when they first met. Coming into view of the stallion as he stood in the beach grass she smiled and landed not to far away, trotting up next to him and nudged his neck ever so lightly with her nose. “Were you worried I wouldn’t come back?” She teased him lightly. While she found him trying at times, she actually enjoyed his company. She couldn’t really say the same about him though. She still had yet to figure out if he was just tolerating her or actually didn’t mind her coming along.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:10 am
He looked at her from the side of his eye smirking. He hadn’t really been into the practice of smirking before he had met her. He rarely found a reason to. “Please, when I was hoping you would leave you wouldn’t. It would be illogical to think that you would leave now when we are so close to our destination.”
He shook his head lightly and turned his head to the direction of the ocean. He hesitated for a moment, contemplating how much to tell her. He had spent the last two days just looking at her and he was struck by how beautiful she was. She was always so graceful when she flew and seemed so happy even when she was arguing with him about whatever inane thing they had happened to start arguing about. He was always tempted to say how he felt, hell he’d never hesitate to tell other female companions about themselves but then again he had never been attracted to them like he was to Dahlia.

Shaking his head to clear his thoughts he looked to where the sound of the waves crashing against the beach could be heard. He looked at her for a moment, “Did you see the ocean while you were flying? How far away are we?”  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:57 am
He had a point, though she had just been pulling his leg. He took it for face value, like usual. Joking with him was never fun. Still, it was endearing in a way to her. Shifting her wings against her side she looked around and took in the salty smell of the air and let out a soft sigh. This was nice. His words stole her moment of solitude and she glanced over towards him. “I did see a glimpse of it. I’d say we’re less than an hour away.” She said giving him a smile. To think, they were almost there. She wondered if he’d want to go separate ways after this. The thought made her sad. He was starting to grow on her a little. Shaking her mind clear of the thought she put a smile on her face and forced herself to not think of anything but now. She didn’t need to worry herself about later. “Would you mind telling me a little about your family?” It was random but she hoped he would. She wanted to know a little more about him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:55 am
Nodding his head at her answer he started forward towards their destination again. He stopped for a moment when she had asked him about his family his thoughts flashing back to uninteresting memories of his sisters playing and him sitting on the side scolding them about getting dirty before bed and his parents trying to get him to play with other foals but instead he would either practice whatever skill he happened to be learning at the time.

Rolling his eyes at thee memories he flicked his tail in irritation and trotted a little faster to put some distance between them. “My family is uninteresting. I have two sisters and two parents. I never have spent much time with them. They had done things that were illogical like all families and when I was old enough I left.” Just thinking about them and their impracticality irked him and a grimace flicked across his face.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:56 am
Well that wasn’t what she was hoping for. Though he had told her about them and that is what she asked. “I have a brother and a sister too!” She was a little more excited than he was with her statement and her family, though they had done lots of exciting things together, which was one of the reasons she was so excited to state that. Though it seemed kind of neat that he was one male with two female siblings and her brother was the same way. It just seemed fascinating to her. “We used to do a lot of stuff together as a family. Your family doesn’t sound very fun at all. I’m sorry.” She said to him softly. She never realized how fortunate she was to grow up like she had. “At least I’ve brought a little excitement into your life….. Right?” She asked him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:57 am
Nodding his head he didn’t comment. Most others that he had met usually had good relationships with their families. Honestly he had too. There hadn’t been anything that he could specifically think of that they did wrong but there also wasn’t a lot that he could think of that particularly endeared him to them besides the fact that they were his family. “I figured you had a stable relationship with you family, most do. And I sure that my family could be considered plenty of fun I guess but as you know my definition of fun vastly differs from many.” He flicked his tail as he considered her quiet question. He actually had a lot of fun since her nose dive into his life. He hadn’t realized how good it felt to laugh or in his case feel amusement and kind of smile mostly though his eyes. “....Yes…. Yes you did….” He moved forward again as he considered telling her about his feelings but just couldn’t work up the courage….  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:59 am
He had a point. His definition of fun was not her definition of fun. As the pair of the walked on in silence she was at least pleased that she had brought some form of entertainment into his life since she dropped into it. She really didn’t know what else to say to him at the moment so she remained silent as they moved along, growing close and closer to the ocean. It wasn’t long before the sound of the water crashing against the shoreline hit her ears and she turned to him and smiled. “I think we’re here!” She did a little dance and tossed her head a little in excitement. “I’m glad we got to do this together.” Her gaze was soft as she looked at him and she meant her words. She was truly glad he had allowed her to come along.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:55 am
Upon hearing her excited exclamation he actually couldn’t hold back the smile that stretched across his face. He even gave a single chuckle when she did her little jig. “ I am to. It was definitely an… adventure to say the least.” Winking at her, he shouldered past her, “Try to keep up.” He kicked into a gallop racing towards the surf. He was excited for the end of this stretch of his journey. Perhaps they would stay for a couple of weeks and then possibly start traveling north closer to the mountains. It would be the next logical …. He lost speed as he realized it would be the end of their adventure. He hadn’t realized it was that close it was. He just realized how close he was to probably never seeing her again…. The thought unsettled him as he finally came to a stop in the cold surf the water flowing around his legs. He wasn’t sure how to feel. This was the closest he had ever had to having a friend or really anything more interpersonal than a temporary companion that he never saw again.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:56 am
As he took off towards the water she laughed and ran after him, her tail feathers fluttering behind her as she ran. If she were to take off she could beat him easy but she didn’t want to do that so she ran on laughing as she did so. Pushing herself to catch up to him and ran into the water beside him, her feathers sinking down as she walked in the cool liquid. She almost wanted to try it to see what it tasted like, but the smell alone told her she wouldn’t like it. “We made it! Why the long face?” Was it possible he was feeling the same way as her?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:57 am
“Dahlia….” he stopped flinching slightly as his voice cracked a little. Clearing his throat her restarted, resolute that it was illogical to hide his feelings and hoped that his calculations were correct and that everything turned out alright. “Dahlia these may very well be the last few moments we spend together. I figured that it would be best to tell you that…. You are the closest thing I have had to a friend so far in my life. I will not readily forget you or the adventure we have had together.” He paused again as he chickened out of confessing his feelings and instead turned away. “ I do not see the need for a long good bye so I will just be on my way….” He started to move away slowly silently cursing himself that he couldn’t be stronger and actually tell her how he feels. But her figured it would be best to have a clean cut and allow them to move on with whatever they had planned next.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:58 am
She watched him, her eyes soft. “Bay…” She took a step towards him, dipping her head so she could look him in the eyes. She felt her heart sink in her chest as he turned to walk away and she couldn’t help but walk after him and rest her face against his neck. “Please don’t go….” It was a sad sound and she didn’t want him to leave. She wanted them to stay together and go on more adventures. As much as he was annoying at times, just as she was annoying to him they had a friendship that was unique. “We don’t have to say goodbye. I want to go on more adventures with you.” She hoped that he wanted the same. She didn’t want to leave him, not yet, not like this. Not at all.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:31 pm
He stopped moving for a second taking comfort in her closeness. He wanted to stay with her forever but he wasn’t sure it was practical. “I… I am not sure if that is a practical option…. Don’t misunderstand, I want us…. I want you….” He grimaced in frustration and pain as he tried to think of a way to put his feelings into words. He had never felt something so strongly in his life. He wasn’t sure what it was that he felt. Was it love or just affection and friendship? Was it both? His chest felt strange as he tried to think of how to best word it. “...I don’t want to hinder your life in anyway. At the moment I have no way to sort my feelings for you. It would be selfish of me to monopolize you when you could be out in the world exploring it….” He hesitated once again. Damn, it was so hard to be emotional! It was so impractical! “....I Don’t want to leave you either….” He turned his body to face her and pulled her into an embrace. Why was this so hard?...  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:32 pm
She wasn’t sure of her feelings either. This was so confusing. She didn’t know what to do in this situation and she felt a twisted feeling forming in the pit of her stomach. Would she ever see him again? “I…. but…you……” She didn’t know the words to say. She just leaned into his embrace and could feel the tears threatening to fall down her face. She could understand that he needed time to sort out his feelings. She just didn’t want to never see him again. It would devastate her. “If you need time, I can give you time.” She didn’t know what else to do… She was stuck.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:34 pm
Bayonet’s breath hitched, hearing the emotion in her voice and the strong feeling in his chest twisted and writhed choking him. He pulled back out of the embrace and pressed their foreheads together. Pulling back he looked her in the eyes… He had a feeling in his gut… He didn’t know what it was but he doubted it was the the last time he would see her. “Thank you Dahlia. I hope to see you again sometime soon.” He nuzzled her one last time before bracing his heart, turning quickly and galloping away towards the North a single tear leaving a dark line in his fur as the beauty of the sea lost on him since he had left it behind with Dahlia.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:35 pm
She didn’t want him to go. Didn’t want to see him leave but here it was. She cherished these final moments that they would have together today. She leaned deep into his forehead as he touched her one last time. When would she see him again, she didn’t want to hear the words he was about to say. She couldn’t bear to stomach them. What was this? She had no idea how to place these emotions, she’d never felt loss like this before. Nor a connection. Was it just friendship or something more? He would see her again soon he hoped. So he was leaving. She wanted to drown in the sea for her sorrow was just as big and vast. She wanted to lose herself in the crashing waves. She leaned into his touched as he nuzzled her one last time and then left her. She could have followed, could have opened her wings and chased after him but she stood there. The salty water of the sea mixing with the salt of her tears and she felt her heart breaking for the very first time.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games