Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Struggling with being lonely and gay

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Delzebub

Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:46 pm
Hey-o.

I'm a trans guy. And gay. I'm currently in the process of breaking up/separating from my girlfriend after we both realized that we're both quite gay, and not really into each other romantically or sexually. It's been hard because we're both trans, and we felt like we needed that support in each other, but it just hasn't panned out.

I'm still early in my transition. I know I'm gay. I just... I struggle with this vision of my future, which is to be happy and in a beautiful, loving relationship with some awesome guy, and I just feel hopeless, like it will never happen. Like I'll never meet that person. Because.. Well, they have to be okay with me being trans, and I don't even know where I would meet the perfect guy. I'm in a small town and though I'm fixing up a van and looking to travel around and live in it, it's just.. Ugh.

Idk, I just needed to vent somewhere. Love is difficult.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:02 am
I'm sorry to hear that you feel that way

I struggle being single, too. But I keep telling myself I need to be single for a good while. Work on myself etc
Which is frustrating because all my friends are in relationships.

My experience with dating in the gay community isn't a good one. The dating pool is deep with shallow arsewipes. Or they have peter pan syndrome and can''t commit, grow up or be reliable... it goes on... I want love and romance, not a hook up which is only satisfying for two hours.
ugh  

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items