Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:07 pm
User Image User Image

This is a private RP between ~Twilight...Angel~'s Ciela and xX Green Tea Tree Xx's Eliana. Please don't post unless you've been invited to do so.

~Twilight...Angel~'s Teepee | xX Green Tea Tree Xx's Teepee

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:35 pm
Things at home had always been tense, even when Eliana was just a filly, she just knew. Though back then she wouldn't have been able to explain the feeling, now that she and her sister had grown into two lovely mares, she had a better idea of where all the heated energy came from. Her mother and her sister had never really seen eye-to-eye and that much only became more and more apparent as they grew and came to develop their own opinions on things. She couldn't understand why the two had come to disagree on nearly everything, but she knew that she didn't want her mother and sister, her only family to fight. That wasn't what families were supposed to do and it broke her heart that it was what they had grown accustomed to.

She couldn't remember the last time she had been able to spend time with Ciela, it seemed like her sister was hardly ever around anymore, but she was happy to have the chance to try and close the ever forming gap between them. The white and yellow plumed mare could only be grateful for the few odd chances she had to try and get the sibling relationship with Ciela that they both deserved. Today, Eliana had decided that the two would go walking around the lush glade that wasn't too far from where Eliana resided with her mother. It was a quiet place with a calming energy to it and she could only hope that her sister would enjoy those qualities just as much as she did. The sun was shining, the clouds puffy and white on an azure background, it was a perfect day.

"Don't you think it's lovely today, Ciela? It's just the right type of weather for us to stroll about."

~Twilight...Angel~
five years later and I finally start the thread for them @_@ Sorry for making you wait so long, hon

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:17 pm
User Image

Though Ĉiela didn't mind her sister for the most part, she still took her in small doses. This mainly coming from the fact that their mother had very heavily preferred his sister over herself. Her unicorn tail making it so that her mother would never love her as much as her sister. Would never see her as anything but a disgrace. It placed a lot of sadness in the subdued mares heart. How could someone who was supposed to love you no matter what be so cold toward one of her own blood. After all, Ĉiela didn't choose to not have a pretty tail of feathers like her sister. She very much envied her sisters tail. Or even the hair tails that she has seen on other Soquili. This tail envy truly comes from the way that she has been treated over the years.

Really she didn't understand how it took Eliana so long to really notice what it was that was happening around her. What their mother was seemingly trying to do to her own family. She believed that her mother tried to pull the sisters apart any way that she could. After all, she wouldn't want Ĉiela to somehow taint her precious baby.

It made Ĉiela curl up her claws under her feet, digging up the dirt under them. The docile mare almost never got heated, but thinking of her family troubles just made her blood boil. It's why she preferred to avoid her home as best as she could. Why she couldn't handle staying with her mother. Really anyone could probably see why. And she hoped that anyone who saw her in her family life would actually understand why it was that she avoided her family. Though no matter what, it did hurt the golden mare to have to stay away from those she was meant to love. Those who were meant to care for her.

This is another reason she had decided to go out on her own. To find herself. To see what it was that her purpose is in life. So far she hasn't had too much luck, but that certainly wasn't going to stop her now! She would be more determined than ever to make sure that she could go back to her mother and show her. Show her just how good she was doing. Show her that Ĉiela was better than her mother had ever thought she would be. She wasn't sure how she would feel on that day though. Would she be happy? Would she gloat? Really only time would tell.

As these thoughts came and went in her mind, her sister spoke to her. Her mind often wandered to these thoughts when she was sitting around. And these thoughts came more often when she was near home. Clicking her beak, she spoke to her sister, "It is a rather nice day outside. Certainly the proper temperature for a stroll." Her eyes wandered up to the sky, "There is even good cloud cover from the sun. Very important when you don't want to burn or anything." The mare clicked her beak again and ruffled her mane of feathers. "Did you have anyplace in particular in mind?"

xX Green Tea Tree Xx
TAG! : D ... Sorry I did like 800 million words >> I was getting into the flow, LOL

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:19 pm
The white and yellow mare walked along as she awaited her sister's answer. She was used to the long quiet gaps that befell her family. Neither she and her sister or her sister and their mother were particularly close and when ever Ĉiela stopped by for a visit things between the fragmented family became quite... tense, for lack of a better word. Despite Eliana's simplistic nature, she had noticed the change in atmosphere, how couldn't even the most simpleminded of Soquili not, and the young mare could only hope that her efforts to close the terribly pungent silences and emotional gaps between the family would eventually close and heal the wounds that had eventually found its way into their hearts.

Though Eliana hadn't noticed the gap forming between their family when she was younger, and part of that was to blame on her own naivety and the fact that she had so carelessly hoped to only see the best in others (and she still did to quite a great extent), now that she was older and more aware of the world, Eliana could only feel guilt in not realizing the pains of her dear sister any time sooner. Perhaps her efforts were meaningless, how could she try to heal such an emotional and tender gap between her mother and Ĉiela, but the ever hopeful hippogryph couldn't allow herself to sit idly by while she lost her connection with her only sister.

Her sister had gone out on her own, leaving the brightly colored mare to herself most of the time. Part of her envied her sister's bravery. She yearned to see more of the world, but she also hoped that by staying with her mother she might get the chance to become the glue to their broken family. Her brows furrowed in silent worry as the silence dragged on. Ĉiela still had yet to reply to her and rather than prod at her sister for a response, Eliana simply waited, nervously glancing at her sister. She wasn't sure how much longer she could let this unrelenting silence between the two of them go on.

With almost an immediate internal sigh of relief at her sister's reply, Eliana nodded her head, perhaps a bit too eagerly, in agreement with the more muted mare. "Oh yes, it's not to chilly and not too warm out. Just the right weather outside for us to enjoy a calm day." They were getting closer to the beautiful spot that Eliana had hoped to show her sister and she couldn't help the small spurt of glee that put a hop in her step and a cheery tone in her sing-song voice. "We're almost there, Ĉiela! It's such a wonderful spot. I'm sure that not even mother knows of it, so you could come and visit me here whenever you wished and you wouldn't need to cross paths with her if you didn't wish to," she replied ever hopeful.

The hidden entrance to the little glade the half-hippogryph had found was tucked behind a small cave wall covered in draping vines. What had been on the other side at one point in time, she had no idea, but she was glad to be able to share it with her sister. Anything that would bring them closer together. The white and yellow mare took a few prancing steps in front of her sister, grasping some vines betwixt her beak and holding them aside so Ĉiela could continue walking unhindered. "B'ind 'ere,
she instructed as best she could.

One the other side of the small tunnel her sister would have to travel through laid a lush glade with blooming flowers and a babbling brook with the clearest and most sparkling of waters. It was a small haven in the wooded area that she and her mother lived and it was probably one of the only places Eliana would ever get a true change of pace and scenery.

~Twilight...Angel~
Sorry for making you wait so long for a reply. OTL School got really busy for me and I wasn't able to prioritize gaia and soquili. Hopefully this makes up for some lost time! I'm super excited to see the sisters get close ;u;

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:28 pm
User Image

Ĉiela was really not sure why it was that her sister was so unrelenting in her quest to make sure their family wasn't so broken. It was strange to her. Though she wasn't sure why it was so strange she guessed. Most wanted a whole family to be with. But their family... Their family was truly broken. One day, perhaps, her sister really could be the bridge between her and her mother. But only time would be able to tell. And even then... How much time would Eliana really want to devote to this family in the end? Perhaps the younger mare should do what she had done. Perhaps she should go ahead and make her own way in the world. Though she wasn't sure that their mother would really like that. She could imagine the look on her face if her sister brought home a stallion even. A light smirk actually appeared on her beak as she thought of how much their mother would hate her most precious child to be tainted by the love of a stallion. Well... Or anyone really. Her mother always seemed the selfish type in that way. At least to her. Maybe others had had a different opinion. But, no matter what, her mother would always love her less. And their family would always have these problems in their background at least.

Clicking her beak again as her claws gently took to the dirt, she watched her sister take these vines into her beak and move them aside. It was certainly strange to see such a thing out here. And she wasn't even sure if such a thing should exist. "As long as mother doesn't find out about it, I'm sure I could visit here with you if you would really like." She knew that was what her sister wanted to hear. And she would certainly not be too terribly against seeing her sister a bit more often. "Maybe you should simply take it up as your home. Though mother would probably not enjoy you leaving her behind." She clicked her beak again as she slowly made her way to the other side of the short cave.

Coming to the opening was blinding. The light seemed to come from everywhere. As her eyes adjusted she was able to take in the surroundings slowly. Seeing all the colors and the bright water was rather amazing. She hadn't been sure that the place her sister wanted to take her to was even a thing, but she was impressed to say the least. Carefully she made her way further into the opening, stretching then flapping her wings rather hard. The breeze kicked up stray grass blades and a bit of dirt, but she wasn't bothered. She hoped that her sister wouldn't be either. She simply needed to stretch her wings after being in that rather small seeming cave.

Ĉiela then folded her wings close to her sides. "This place is amazing Eliana. Did you find it from overhead? Or were you exploring like mother always had told you not to?" A small smile appeared on her beak as she spoke, though her back was to her sister.

xX Green Tea Tree Xx

Reply for you! : D Sorry it took so long... I just haven't been motivated. Though now this is my last tag and I want to do more, LOL!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:10 am
"O-oh, w-would you Ĉiela? I'd love to see you more often! I feel like I never get to see you anymore..." The mare offered a sheepish smile, though the joy she felt was hard to hide in her eyes. "I d-don't think mother would be very interested in a place like this, let alone hearing about it." She let out a small chortle. She loved her mother, but it was hard to speak poorly of her, even if she knew Ĉiela would prefer to hear Eliana murmur something negative about her. It was just too difficult for her to do something like that against her family. They were just too dear to her, too important, for her to even imagine saying something hurtful.

Eliana ducked her head sheepishly as Ĉiela spoke, her brows creasing ever so slightly at the mare's words. She couldn't imagine just leaving her mother behind. Eliana understood why her sister had gone off to find her own way. Life at home when the sisters had lived in seclusion with their mother had always been incredibly tense, most of the tension between Ĉiela and their mom. "I don't know if I could d-do that... A-as much as I'd like to move on o-one day, I don't think I can l-leave her like that." She clawed at the earth as the pair walked further into Eliana's secret spot, scratching a track into the soft, loamy soil. "She'd be more alone than she's ever been before," she whispered softly. Just leaving mother like that, it was something Eliana couldn't even imagine. She was positive, if it was possible, her mother's heart would shatter. Her mother would never be able to recover from a blow like that, not after the heartbreak she had gone through with her first love leaving, and even though her mother had never said the words, Eliana had an inkling that Ĉiela's departure had only made her heart ache even more. Of course, Eliana wouldn't be able to tell her sister that, not yet.

One day, Eliana hoped to be able to tell her sister that their mother thought the world of Ĉiela. She wanted to be able to tell her sister that she was loved and cherished by more than her younger sister. Hopefully that day would come soon, but not yet, Eliana knew she had to wait; it took small steps to heal large wounds.

The mare's fluffy ears flickered at the praise from Ĉiela and she gave a small nod of her head. "Mm, i-it was a bit of both. I managed to find this area by flying, a-and I found this glade by walking around. I-it's just so hard to stay cooped up in th-the same place, e-especially when I just want to go flying some days."

~Twilight...Angel~
Sorry for making you wait so long, the semester started up again, so it's been taking me away from gaia. xD I'm super excited to see how the sisters manage to eventually reconcile.

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces