Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] The Witch's Way (Maggie + Alice)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:22 pm
"Cauldren Cakes... some nonalcoholic Apple Cider.. Spice Crackers..." Maggie carefully packed her tote back for the day. She had some homework to do, and she planned to do the brunt of it in the library. She smiled excitedly to herself, eager to breathe in the scent of all the musty old tomes the school library had in store.

Packed and ready, Maggie jogged down the hallway of her dormitory.

Eight

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:10 pm
This was so stupid.

"We are going to spend one day without you risking detention, or expulsion, or needing another visit to the nurse because something sharp has latched onto your foot. Do you understand?" She raven perched atop the young witch's head scolded, eyes narrowed and feathers ruffled to make him appear larger than he was.

Stupid.

"You are going to sit here, not touch another but books, and study."

Alice groaned and whipped off her large, overly decorated hat, raven and all, and tossed it onto the table. "Fine, if it'll stop your crowing."

Boring.

Mollified, Klaus fell quiet to preen and groom himself, though he kept a sharp eye on his witch regardless. Alice stared at her book, elbow on the table and cheek in her hand to keep herself from falling asleep.

This one didn't even have fun spells in it...

Bittiface

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:19 pm
Maggie found most tables occupied. Or at least full enough that all the books she'd taken from the shelves would not fit in the space provided. Wincing under the weight of her haul, she staggered down crowded narrow passages between the chairs and tables.

"Doom. Scout ahead." She croaked, fumbling with her stack. The shadow cat leapt from the darkness beneath her gown and leapt onto the top of her pointy hat. "Near the back! There's a table with one ghoul." Doom shouted down to her at a volume that made the librarian hiss at the pair. Slinking away from the reptilian staff member, Maggie stumbled between students to reach the back table. She nearly made it without incident.

Her foot caught a chair leg, and with a magnificent squawk, her books tumbled on top of the desired table, followed closely by her whole face and upper body, arms spread out like a star fish. Doom was sent flying.

Eight

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:42 pm
Sweet salvation in the form of a clumsy ghoul. Klaus was ruffled by the sudden squawk and clutter of books flying, a ghoul hitting the floor, and a cat flying his way. He squawked and took off flying so as to avoid being hit. Alice, Mistress of Chaos that she was, simply sat up with that same bored look on her face and caught the cat, cradling him to her bosom.

Oh. Wait. What just happened?

Bright eyes blinked as she looked down at the cat, then the books, then the fallen ghoul. Klaus landed on a nearby bookshelf, huffing unhappily.

And then Alice started to laugh, loudly and obnoxiously, she even snorted, only stopping when the librarian hissed at her for silence. She stopped, still snickering. "You okay down there?"

Bittiface

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:04 pm
Smug that he had landed in the arms of a pretty ghoul, and not flat on face like his master, Doom purred contentedly in Alice's snortful arms. Maggie on the other hand scrambled to regain her dignity. Standing up and straightening out her frock, she gave the ghoul an embarrassed smile. She'd been laughed at, or so it seemed. It was best to take humiliation and turn it into humour.

"I'm fine. Fine fine. Sorry for the mess..." She squeaked as she noticed her books all over the table and floor. She began to babble at the other witch while simultaneously tidying up. "I was just trying to find a table to sit at. But um, it seems to be a crowded and busy day here. I lost my footing and had no means to catch myself with my arms golding so many books."

And babble she did, stumbling over her words just as clumsily as she stumbled over her own body.

"Do um... is anyone else sitting here? I wanted to do my homework and some extra research..... Doom don't nuzzle that nice ghoul's bosom.." She added with a red face.

Doom squirmed onto his back and silently displayed himself for belly rubs.

Eight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:57 am
Wait. What was she doing? Why was she picking everything up with her hands? Alice blinked, her laughter easing away and her expression just turning to one of bewilderment. Wasn't she a witch? She looked like one, she even had a familiar. What if she was just some other reaper trying to look like a witch?

Honestly Alice wouldn't blame anyone for wanting to look like the most superior race in Halloween, she would likely do the same thing if she hadn't been born a witch. This ghoul had good taste, at least.

"..No, I'm alone," she finally answered while looking down at the squirming cat. She reached a hand around to give him the belly rubs he was asking for while Klaus swooped down to settle on the table on Alice's hat. "Are you a witch?"

Bittiface
Sorry I was super tired on Saturday and kind of just stared into space the whole day after work OTL

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:20 am
"Huh? Yes, I am a witch." She answered back, hefting her books all onto the table in a proper pile with a grunt. "Do you mind if I join you?" She really hoped she didn't mind, so she slowly pulled out a chair and began to ease into it with a hopeful glance.

"My name is Armageddon O'Boyle. You can call me Maggie."

Eight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:19 pm
So she was a witch. "Do you not know any spells to straighten out the books for you?" She asked with a bit of skepticism in her voice, though her face remained placid and innocent like a doll. "..Sure, go ahead. I wasn't doing anything terribly exciting anyway." Studying was boring, but this other ghoul seemed terribly naive. Maybe she could have some fun.

Maggie's introduction was met with a curt but polite nod of her head, curls bouncing with her movements. "Alice Cross. A pleasure. This is Klaus, my familiar." She stopped petting the cat to gesture to the raven and then finally set Doom down on the table, being gentle so as not to hurt him in any way. "What are you studying?"

However, she paused. She blinked. "Wait, O'Boyle? Really?"  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:26 pm
"I don't... is there one?" Maggie focused an owlish stare on Alice with wonder in her gaze. "It would sure save me a lot of time.." Considering she was a little clumsy. "I love spells. And potions. I don't know much, but that's what school is for, right?" Surely studying would enhance her chances of coming across more spells beyond the curriculum.

"Klaus.." She nodded to the bird. Doom grandly strode across the table, looking smug after having gained a significant amount of attention. He then made himself useful by perching atop the book stack Maggie needed. "Studying? Well.. plants and herbs. Spells and hexes. The normal stuff for class." She reached for a book in the middle of the pile, carefully pulling it out so as not to disturb the balance.

Being a bumpkin from the deep woods, Maggie wasn't certain why names had any significance beyond beyond distinguishing one family from another. She smiled politely and nodded. "Yes. O'Boyle. I had a cousin who graduated here named Mot." Is that why the ghoul asked? Did she know her cousin?

Eight

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff