Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Hey, that's Mine! (Hiei x Asphodel)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 10:45 pm
User Image
The kill had been quick, clean, and efficient. Hiei spread his large black wings towards the skies in a silent salute to the creature he had just brought down. The stallion lowered his wings and shuffled nearer to the body of the elk that would sustain him and his brothers for a day or two at most. The elk had given him a good run for measure but in the end a well placed dive had allowed him to snap the neck of his prey. Hiei breathed deeply as he enjoyed the adrenaline that surged through his body. Perhaps a rest was called for before he began the arduous trek back to his brothers. Dragging the elk would not really tax him but there was always time for a quick rest.

Wasteland Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 10:52 pm
User Image The scent of the forest was all around him as he stalked through it looking for something to eat. His stomach growled and clenched reminding him every minute that he hadn't had a decent meal in a while. Ground squirrels just did not cover a stallion of his size.
Shuffling his massive wings, the wind changed direction and the smell of fresh blood came to him upon it. "Oooh... That smells heavenly..." The words had a dark hint to them as he took in the scents. Carefully he picked his way forward, not wanting to alert anyone to his presence.
After a time he came to what could be considered a clearing but was still dense with forest, and there lay a dead elk its neck twisted at an impossible angle and the creature who had brought it down, a massive dark stallion with great wings almost bigger than he was. Quickly he walked out of the trees and looked at him, sleeping there upon the ground. 'Too easy....' He thought.

Tefla

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 10:55 pm
He awoke with a start. There was a strange scent on the breeze and Hiei grudgingly stretched out his lithe form. The stallion was still in the process of waking up when he realized what this could mean. Regretfully he came to the realization that nap time was over. The stallion opened his eyes to a strange sight indeed. However there was no time to advertise his next move. Feigning a deep snore Hiei lidded his gaze to take in the stranger's actions. When the stallion got too close though that is when Hiei's snapped.

At the sight of the white stallion nosing at his kill Hiei lost whatever composure that he had left in him. The fact that another who was not of his bloodline was skulking about and butting into his meal made him see red. Opening his wingspan to its full length the stallion attempted to physically push the intruder away from his kill. "Back off stranger!"

Wasteland Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 10:56 pm
User Image
Asphodel was not expecting the stallion to jolt awake so quickly. Inwardly cursing he jumped back, his cat like heritage allowing him to be extremely agile in his movements. Carefully he eyed the larger stallion whose wings were currently outspread in a menacing manner, and said "Oh come now. Surely you couldn't eat all of that?!" There was an incredulity in his voice when the words finally came. Sadly Asphodel was quite young and still not fully grown, so he knew he could not fight this stallion for the animal. Glowing yellow eyes shifting, and large ears on a swivel for danger, he waited to see what the other would do.

Tefla

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 11:21 pm
Hiei's gaze was narrowed at the intruder. Never mind that he had dared to touch a kill that did not belong to him but if Hiei was not mistaken this land was still technically under Daisuke's control. So how was it that this young upstart dared to believe that he could just walk in here and share a kill with a total stranger?

Hiei bristled at the youngish tones that were emitted from the stallion's mouth. He grimaced in distaste. That would explain one piece of the equation. This fool was too young to know better and probably knew nothing about boundary lines. The question that was posed to him though had his hackles going back up. His voice was less harsh but still carried an idle threat as he replied. "I most certainly could eat all of this. However I do not hunt just for myself but also for my brothers."

Hiei paused before digging the claws he possessed into the earth below creating shallow furrows. "Did it ever occur to you that you might be trespassing?"

Wasteland Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 11:34 pm
User Image
The mere mention of brothers had Del's ears working overtime listening for any movement. He did not want to be ambushed by more of these massive stallions, and though the elk did look tempting he wasn't about to incur that wrath of these 'others'. Sighing he said, "I wasn't aware that I was trespassing..." His voice almost cracked, but he kept it steady. He was still getting used to his 'adult voice'. He lowered his eyes to the ground to avoid looking directly into Hiei's eyes. He lifted a paw then lowered it, flexing the retractable claws, watching as they dug into the dirt. His eyes moved across the ground to Hiei, and saw that he too had paws. 'Small world...' He thought. "I meant no offense."
Tefla

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 11:46 pm
Hiei relaxed just a little bit more at the obvious sign of submission from the stranger. The lowering of his gaze might not have meant much but Hiei weighed the gesture. There was still something deep inside that Hiei wished he could ignore but this young one was still trespassing on his lands. There was no need to drag his brothers into this confrontation in his mind and thus he kept silent for a moment. He had seen that the other stallion had paws like he possessed and although intrigued Hiei knew that he'd have to run this interloper off.

"I do not wish to harm you but if you do not leave in a timely manner I will hunt you down."

Hiei's stance changed to that of a more alert adversary. His gaze never wavered as he began to edge forward. "My patience is running out."

Wasteland Wyvern

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:06 am
User Image
Del couldn't help but jump backward again as the other stallion took a more aggressive stance and began moving forward. His youth began to show as he started fidgeting this way and that, obviously not used to being the prey in a situation. Finally he got his feet working and at the final snap of words about lost patience he was gone, nothing but tracks left behind him.
Today had taught him a very valuable lesson and one he would not repeat. He should never trespass on land belonging to individuals such as the one he had met today. The sound of his feet pounding upon the ground was a staccato beat of failure to his ears. He had never been so thoroughly shamed... There were tears at the edge of his vision though he wasn't sure if it was from the speed he was running or from the actual shame of it all. Nonetheless he was not coming back here.
Ground squirrels never sounded so good!
Tefla

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out