Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Raging Waters (Rhiannon x Cordelia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 4:07 am
User Image

There was just so much ocean to explore. Rhiannon's fins propelled her in circles anxiously as she peered into the murky depths. She knew that her sister was around in the near vicinity but her eyes could not discern her twin's telltale form in the gloom. Rhiannon was not too worried though. For although Cordelia was the youngest of the two; it seemed as though she had the skills to survive. Rhiannon often looked up to her sister to get them out of danger or just for everyday stuff. Impatience was not an emotion that Rhiannon was used to but she was beginning to get irritated with her sister's absence.

Rhiannon’s mood had soured as of late when it came to her sister but even as she was begrudging Cordelia for unknown reasons she had agreed to take this small trip to explore more of the ocean’s waters.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 4:15 am
User Image

This trip had taken weeks of planning. Cordelia sighed as she swam to the meeting point that had been agreed upon earlier in the week. The female mer had spent the last minutes mentally debating with herself the wisdom of the timing for the trip. Although it seemed that both she and Rhiannon were excited at first for the trip to happen, something along the way had caused her twin to be upset with her. Cordelia was puzzled at the change in attitude but she would not let something as trivial as unhappiness ruin the preparation that went into this excursion.

Swimming as quickly as her fins would allow Cordelia sped towards the meeting point and to her waiting sister. Her thoughts were on the journey to be traveled but also trying to puzzle out Rhiannon's mood swing. She wanted to be on good terms by the time the trip ended.

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 4:22 am
It was about time. Rhiannon’s gaze picked out the outline of Cordelia’s figure as her sister raced towards her. There was a brief moment in which Rhiannon’s expression was one of happiness at seeing her twin but it was quickly erased as confusion and a little bit of distrust washed through her. “What took you so long Cordy? I thought that we had agreed to leave before this. What could have been so important that you would delay our departure by at least a few hours?”

As she waited for an answer Rhiannon sighed softly. She did not want to be angry at Cordelia but she could not help feeling like something was up and she was missing out on a great secret.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 4:29 am
Seemingly they had picked up exactly where they had left off. Cordelia closed her eyes in an effort to gather the patience that she needed to deal with Rhea’s question and accusation. Preparation did not cease to be once details were in place. One continuously needed to check and recheck the plans in order as to not to be taken by surprise by some unseen factors. Sighing with exhaustion Cordy closed the distance between herself and her sister before finding the last ounce of civility that she could muster. “I am sorry I took so long Rhea. I was making sure that nothing would go awry with our planned route. I know you scoff sometimes at the lengths I go to in order to ensure our safety but someone needs to be the sensible one and not to go off without a clue as to what we are doing.”

Cordelia broke off as she realized that she had begun to scold her twin. Nudging at her sister’s flank Cordy sighed. “I’m sorry Rhea. The last little bit was not called for.”

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items