Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] The Color of Hope (Fleur x Aspasia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 7:21 pm
User Image

The meadows was a beautiful everyday area to meet many different types of Soquili and was the common grounds for most. However, the place that truly felt like home were the nearby gardens. Here, an equine in touch with nature could truly feel comfortable and at home. It was among the many beautiful flora that one would find what appeared to be a gentle mare, laying along a bed of lovely daisies. A worried pink gaze rested on the flowers before her while soft wings were held up tight against her back. It was clear she had no intention of moving for a while. After all, this was a relatively important conversation that had sparked up, even if only one side of it could be heard by all ears.

"I'm sorry did you just say that a bird is bothering you?" Concern and a tad of disbelief resounded in her tone. "How do you handle that? Surely this must have happened before at some point. You ought to know how to deal with this already correct?" Her head tilted as if she were leaning in closer to hear a silent response. Her head drew back. "There must be something that can be done! You've lived here longer than that bird. Surely you can think of something..." A pout formed on her lips in response to whatever the small flower had answered. She nuzzled one little daisy with her muzzle. "I promise everything will be okay we'll figure something out." One might find this a bit odd but when she was away from her herd and mother, this was a typical day for Fleur.

WC: 273

magnadearel
Hope this is okay! Please feel free to take your time ^_^

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 7:51 pm
Leena-chan
It's perfect!

User Image

While some might be more in tune with the earth and plants, the form that cast a shadow upon them was one that was definitely of the skies. Aspasia loved to fly. Flying in general was a great way to spend a day; flying in skies she'd never flown before over ground, water, and rocks she'd never seen before was undoubtedly the best. Her shadow passed over the meadows where she could spot several soq who looked like they were having a great gossip. As she debated landing and joining in, however briefly, her eyes spotted something else.

A garden with many pretty flowers with their heads turned to the skies. Within that garden was what appeared to be a lone mare. Aspasia thought the wings looked tensed as she circled around for another look. There wasn't another pony within sight. Without realizing she'd made the decision to come down out of the sky she found herself back-winging to land. She shook the dust off that her wings had kicked up.

As the dust settled, Aspasia saw the mare nuzzle a small daisy. Curiously she asked, "are you going to eat them?" A daisy did sound delectable after a day's flying after all. And a drink of water wouldn't go amiss, she realized now that she wasn't caught up flying. Her throat was dry!

magnadearel

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 8:09 pm
User Image

Such a question caused the mare to practically jump right out of her skin as she looked up with a start, and her voice flaring into such an outraged tone, "WHAT IN THE-" Her pink eyes wide with anger instantly melted into wonder as she looked up at the green mare before her. All the ill will that had been stirred from within her vanished as quickly as it came. "Wow." She rose to her hooves, shaking her pelt free from the dirt. "You have really lovely feathers!" Words were flowing out of her muzzle faster than she was thinking and instantly she shook her head. "I'm sorry." She took a deep breath.

"What I meant to say was, what in the world would you be inquiring? These flowers are my friends." Her tail swayed a little behind her. "I couldn't possibly consider eating a friend like that." She smiled to her politely. "However, if you are hungry I can show you a place to graze." While she was friendly with plant life she knew it was the cycle of nature to fulfill the need for food. Besides, not everything spoke back to her no matter how hard she would try. "My name is Fleur. Sorry about earlier. I thought you were making fun of me for talking to them." She looked down at the little daisy she had been nuzzling just before the arrival of this mare. "Not many others can understand how I can be friends with things they think of as food."

WC: 255

magnadearel
Heading to bed but will totally respond in the morning 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 10:17 pm
Leena-chan

The mare's reaction indicated Aspasia might have struck a nerve, although the minty mare couldn't figure out what line she might have crossed. She took a wary step back and flared her wings to a quick get away if needed. The wanderer noted the paler mare also had wings, but if she got enough of a head start she should be able to outdistance her. She blinked as the expected barrage didn't continue.

"Uh.... thanks? You've got really.... unique hair and tail." Totally awkward. Aspasia wasn't sure if she should relax or still be ready to flee. "Look I'm sorry if I said something that upset you." The look on her face clearly conveying that she wasn't sure what might have offended in the first place. The green and gold mare considered the statement of flowers as friends.

"Oh I see now. I do apologize, I didn't mean to imply eating your friends." This is what she got when she traveled so much! There were some strange cultures out there! "I'm Aspasia. What I could really use is a nice long, cool drink Fleur. That's a nice name by the way." She suddenly relaxed and flipped her wings comfortably against her sides with a smile. "I didn't realize you were talking to them, and just saw your muzzle so close, so I..." Aspasia trailed off hoping not arouse her ire again.

"I can't say that I really understand it either, but that's cool. It's just something you do eh?"

magnadearel

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 9:31 am
User Image

The sight of those lovely wings completely unfurled caused a sparkle of awe in those pink eyes in the mare. She could not get over how pretty those wings were, even if they were about to fly away. Fleur couldn't help but to laugh at the bumbling compliment. It was a true effect of her lovely talent of being able to shift from one mood to the next when surprised with something pretty, especially if they held the color of home. An understanding nod was given at the mare's apology.

Upon hearing what her newest acquaintance was actually in need of, Fleur would turn just a bit to face in the direction of a well known watering spot for the others here: the lake. It was always cool and refreshing. "Well you are in luck. There is a place close by with some water. I will show you." Her face eased into an expected soft smile, just a hint of sad to it. "Its quite alright. A lot of others don't understand or hear what I do. Its like a soft whisper; some will hear it others won't. Flowers love to chat when you give them a moment of your time but my mother told me before that everyone's just a little bit different so not everyone will hear the voice of the flowers and trees."

A curious gaze fell over to her new friend. "Can I ask about your most recent travels Aspasia? Where did you come from?" There were plenty of questions just brimming at the surface but Fleur knew better than to overload another. If her new acquaintance watched close enough, she would notice that Fleur was carefully stepping in certain areas as if she had stepping stones to guide her way.

WC: 295

magnadearel
Hope you have an awesome sleep over this weekend! ^^

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 11:55 am
Leena-chan
I've had a great time! =D

She was slightly embarrassed at the awe on the mare's face, particularly when she was the subject of such awe. Aspasia told herself, it really wasn't a bad thing and could definitely be worse. The mare was glad when Fleur lightened up and didn't seem to hold a grudge over her misstep. Some could be super sensitive and not let a simple mistake go. She eagerly followed the turn of direction to water. As experienced as she was, it would behoove her to make more frequent stops for food and water.

"I'm glad to hear. Thank you." She appreciated the offer of a guide. What was close by or obvious to some wasn't always to her. Aspasia gestured with a wing for the mare to proceed her. She nodded and listened. "I suppose that makes sense. Guess I never stopped to try to listen," she admitted sheepishly. "I much prefer to be up there. Maybe I should come down to earth more often." That was a lot for her to admit. She very much loved being up high with the landscape laid out before her. However, she missed all these little interactions that were possible down on the ground.

She flicked her ears up at Fleur's curiosity. "Sure. I'd be happy to talk after I get a drink. I came from thata way," she turned her muzzle to the direction she'd been flying from. Not a very specific answer. Aspasia noticed the strange gait the mare used. Unusual with no reason behind it. She simply walked in the straightest line possible, thinking how cool that drinking was going to feel down her throat.

magnadearel

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff