Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Life with you. (Tharsirion and Hanyuu)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 7:30 am
User Image

Tharsirion walked through the trees picking and choosing his way as he went. The claws on his back feet gripped the soil as he walked. On his back was a bundle of grasses he'd collected for bedding. he was returning to the home he'd made with Hanyuu.

Of all the mares in all the world, he'd never dreamed the one who'd steal his heart would be such a sweet, quiet and some times nervous mare. As a foal he'd been raised to accept that he'd be just another male in the flock's stock of stallions. He'd been prepared to be some one's pet or just another breeder like the rest. That was till he found his true fate. Leaving the only home he'd ever known had been the start of a new life. It had opened the door to a new life. One which he'd rejected at first but soon came to relax into. He'd stopped looking over his shoulder like a fugitive and had relaxed only to settle into a blissful peace. One that was only added too since his meeting Hanyuu. she was nothing like the females he'd been brought up around in fact she'd have likely been thought weak among them. It captivated him. Made him wish to be stronger for her and protect her.

Yellow orbs blinked a few times as he continued on, lost in thought and nearing his home. It wasn't much, just an outcropping of stone for shelter it had a wind break that shielded them from gusts that would bite through the bone and a stone that served as a roof. He'd often thought about working the earth to dig further and make it into a cave. However, he'd wondered just what was holding up the stone slab over top and if removing earth might disturb it.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 3:02 pm
User Image

As the years pressed on a strange sensation hit like a random passing storm. It had seemed merely a tale ago that an anxious mare had bonded with trust to a stallion she never dreamed could tolerate her. Always it had been apparent she in her own device was born skittish and untrustful of a passerby. A fluttering heart in panic resulting in overly traumatic results of response in cause and effect. Feelings of sadness were prone while the covering of anxiety fully took ahold. Leaping out of control she'd bolt not returning to face those conceptions that gnawed at her years later. Simply a fact in splendid truth she was skittish with the mind of an innocent yet her heart carried so much more within.

Moving swiftly she headed home with a basket firmly clenched in her teeth. Rue had been a godsend as she had taught this anxious creature how to safely forage for edible delights. Rue was not cross nor was she shocked to notice the naive mare's clothing combined with her nature. As a matter of fact she seemed indifferent welcoming the young mare to her teachings. Rue who was known as Lil Rue was actually a patient soul though her methods seemed waywards occasionally if the moment striked its availability. Smiling the naive mare headed to her place of residence her mate had found for them. It wasn't the teepee she had grown accustomed to visiting but, it was homely which brought forth a sense of peace.

Coming to a slow trot her lavender eyes peered around curiously, "Thar?" she asked with a curious notion. Had he stepped out she wondered as her ears swiveled in anticipation. Walking quickly to their little niche she quickly poked her head in with a bit of anxious tension, "Tharsirion? Are you here"? Now her hooves began to fidget in a little unexpected dance as her eyes widened. Worriment had consumed her since foal hood leaving its unhealthy grip curving around her chest.

"Hau hau hau" she exclaimed still in her worriment. Had something happened to her beloved knight in shining armor? Hanyuu was panicking forgetting little pieces of serenity she had learned over time. Currently many voices spoke at once causing her to panic even more. "Hau... Thar where are you?" Suddenly, she started trotting around calling his name hoping he would hear her to stop the madness that was confusing her senses. Stamping her hooves her eyes shimmered with the birth of tears as they slid downward darkening her cheeks. Then she stopped looking around her with a sniffle wondering if maybe he was out procuring edibles as she was. Nibbling her lip she walked with her head down in shame to their little niche feeling uneasy as her mind spoke calmness to her softly. Leaving the basket outside the dwelling she moved inside and slid onto her haunches. A fool of herself she'd made for sure. Deep within her mind she pondered just who or what witnessed that display.

wc: 503

lysia_nyteblade

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 5:32 am
User ImageAs he drew closer, the echos of Hanyuu's voice drew him from his thoughts. She must have noticed his absence. Smiling inwardly, he picked up his pace, the bangle on his leg bobbing and jiggling as he trotted. "Hanyuu!" He called out, hoping to ease her mind of any worry. "Hanyuu I've returned with fresh bedding."

He trotted into their 'camp' the gifts from his mother gleaming in the sunlight that filtered through the trees. "Hanyuu?" Looking around, he noticed the basket outside of their little hovel and slowed his progression to calmly walk into the shelter. "How now Hanyuu? What brings you to hide in here?" Gently, he shook off the bundle from his back and made his way to greet her tenderly.

Upon reaching her, he nudged his muzzle under her chin and bumped it gently to raise her face from her sulking state. "Come now dear, no need to sulk. I've returned." His voice was soft and deep a baritone that was silken and smooth as if velvet could be a tone rather than a soft material. Her odd yellow eyes gleamed at her from above. "Oh Hanyuu, did I worry you so much?" He gave a frown. "Forgive me my dear. I had hoped to have been back before you returned. I wanted to surprise you with the clean up." He nodded indicating the bare floor of which she was now hunkered on and the bundle of fresh grass he'd brought in.

Giving her cheek a nuzzle, he walked around and slumped to the floor beside her. He was at a loss for words. She gentle and worrisome she was. He'd caused her a great deal of grief he was sure. He was mentally rolling through his own mind how he could have avoided putting her through such distress. He supposed he could have waited, but that would have spoiled the surprise.

Rein_Carnation

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 4:11 pm
His voice was an angel that filtered through desolating clouds on a rainy day. It was complacent filtering into her heart and soul which she needed greatly in this moment. Tears streamed effortlessly down her soaked cheeks showing her scared inhibitions sitting within darkness as it hid her from the unknown. Ears swived forward she heard him enter the little hobble they called home. Sitting here on her haunches where she previously released her tears moments before her soft naive eyes looked up at him through a silken lilac colored forelock. Her sleeves woven around her forearms were damp with grief and fear soaking deeply within her soft fur.

"Thar... Hau.... So sorry Thar" she mumbled sniffling back stray tears as they threatened to dampen her face again, "I missed you".

His soft touch raising her head up with his own caused a flutter in her heart. He was but a gentle sort who gave the world for this lost little mare. "Surprise?" she sniffled again looking into his eyes with forgiveness. Hanyuu had always been anxious even as she set foot from her basket to welcome the world. A simple smile settled across her muzzle as she leaned in to nuzzle him in return.

"Hau... Hau... I am sorry. I don't do well alone too long. I didn't mean to make you feel bad". Looking at him with soft-spoken eyes she blinked as he seated himself beside her. She was learning slowly how to approach and accept things unwritten or rather unknown in her life. Then she chuckled with lingered into a soft laugh as it tickled from her heart to her muzzle, "Look at us Thar. We're both sitting here like this... Hau in the dirt". She looked back at him then to the grass he had so carefully brought home for comfort, "Hau Hau Hau I've sit here long enough. Shall we put your gift to use?" It was such a timid heartfelt question. Anything that would pull him out of a slump in feeling negligent of her. Stretching she pulled herself upwards then stood on her four shaky legs. She leaned in toward her disheveled mate and nuzzled him softly, "Thar? You going to join me?"

As if the rain melted away in Hanyuu's life the sun shone done graciously drying away the fear. Standing before him was the mare he fell for and adored. While a naive child rested nearly inches within, a loving mare with a strong heart smiled contently back at him, "I brought us home some delicious treats. I hope you like them Hau". She smiled joyfully back at her mate proceeding out of the hovel for her basket. It wasn't a destroyed day for them, rather merely it was only the opening for their tale this day.

wc: 466

lysia_nyteblade

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:30 am
User Image
Giving a nod of his head, he rose and stood beside her. "I had hoped to have had everything finished upon your return, But it would seem that you returned sooner than expected." Reaching out his head once more, he gave a nuzzle behind her ear. "I did not mean to make you fret nor to miss me my dear. Know that you hold my heart. Should I be carried away and drawn across the land.. Be certain of one thing my timid mate. I will return to you, even should the abyss bar my way."

He set to work loosening the bundle of grass so that they could scatter it on the ground for their bed. "it would seem that you've been as busy as I have." He smiled wide at the prospect of a treat after the 'house' keeping was finished. "What sorts of treats?" He had a feeling she'd been dabbling in Rue's garden or something along the lines. "Mint?" Ge gave her a cheeky sort of look with the jest. Though mint would be fine for a treat, he was hoping more for something like pecans or apples. And with pecans moons yet to be ready, apples seemed to be the more likely of the two.

Once the bundle was free, he collected a bit in his mouth and took it to where they slept,dropping and arranging it on the floor before nothing to get some more. "It's not much.. just the first collection of grass.. I had meant to bring more but a bundle fell in the trip. We could go and look for it together, or perhaps even collect the rest side by side if you like." He paused and waited for her reply, looking to her with those all too large yellow orbs that seemed so alien to this world.

"If you like, I could fetch more whilst you scatter this load about, my dear." His voice was tender. He didn't want her to feel slighted in the least as he made up possibilities. "Or, perhaps you would rather join me to gather more and we could scatter it all once we have enough?" It was a logical idea. Why make more work for them if they could just gather a bunch at a time and then scatter the bedding about when the gathering was finished?

"I think that perhaps I like the sound of less trips. And with you there, we can do double the work and help each other get their burden settled before we return home. If you brought us apples, we could put the basket in the stream and let them chill in the water while we are out. That way when we return, we can have a cool, refreshing treat after our work is done." His ears perked at her as he spoke, leaning his neck out once more to lovingly n** and lip at her where he could reach.

Rein_Carnation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:18 am
Curiously watching the anxious little mare flicked an ear toward the sounds her mate made in his preparations of new bedding. A calmness settled within now that he was near. Strange noises had been heard within the forest while foraging sending Hanyuu into a semi-panic. Musing like the thankful spirit she was her eyes shimmered showing appreciation in his handiwork. His words captured her in his request leaving her doe-eyed momentarily since she had foraged many times by herself.

"Hau?" she responded with a tilt of her head. His request left her a bit anxious but she nodded to him with brighter eyes. He wanted to keep her safe within a world of noise and uncertainty which she was grateful for. "Hanyuu would love to accompany you if that's what you wish". She mused with a toss of her head watching him curiously wondering some days why he chose her. A simple mare with the memory and thought process of a newly aged filly stepping out within the world. The darker forests had been alive with sounds unheard as the ground seemed to rumble like an agitated tummy. Thoughts of skinwalkers, kalona even were threats to her kind. Tharsirion though was her protector giving the skittish mare a reason to seek solace by his side. She pondered to herself looking into eyes his own fears of the flock he'd left. Eyes so golden with softness toward her would turn into deadly knives if Hanyuu were ever in jeopardy or a life threatening disturbance. For once she felt safe even past her inability to relax most days.

"Hau" her voice mumbled with a soft adoration as her body rested against him her eyes closing silently. Affection was never over rated within her beliefs. His voice a soothing instrument remained her calm and docile as she listened to him with much praise. Tharison was indeed a hard working stallion which she'd never overlook or ignore in his efforts. As she surveyed his motions he laid out the grass admiring his work. His voice once again soothing the skittish mare till her ears perked at his mention of the treats she'd gathered previously.

Excusing herself with a curt nod she retrieved the basket outside the hobble. Upon entering she mused setting it upon the ground nosing about the contents. "Hau Thar come see", she nudged him playfully like a filly finding her first joy in life. Nosing the fruits to the side a nice assortment of colors revealed their delectable oddities of nuts, berries, and sweet grass she had plucked placing it nicely within the alignment of the contents. Beaming back at him her head bobbed with cuteness, "Nutritious Hau Hau" she mused nudging him again, "Sweet treats for us to share". With a filly's mentality she normally looked for approval among house she cherished this time being her mate.

wc Hanyuu: 477

lysia_nyteblade

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:00 pm
User Image
Once she'd returned with the basket in tow, he made his way at her beckoning so that he might see what it was she'd brought home. "Berries and nuts and grass." A wide grin spread across his maw. "A bounty such as this is much to be desired." He was praising her greatly for the deed well done. He'd had a while to learn that she was always seeking praise from him for the simplest things and at first it had seemed strange, nearly reminding him of how his own station growing up had made his seek the approval of his mother and the older mares when he was showing them something he'd done himself. It had melted his heart much to know that two worlds so far apart were not unlike one another.

It had taken him a long time to learn to fend for himself rather than to be protected by another but for Hanyuu he'd become stronger. Less the liability to her safe keeping that he'd seen himself as for so long. "Nutritious enough to last a good while." His smile reached his eyes once more showing a gentleness meant only for her. "Shall we treat ourselves now or find a nice place to gather and treat then?" It was a decent question but some times having her help him make decisions made him more sure that he would not move from a docile pampered thing to a tyrant who demanded much of those around him. Power corrupts and if all the decisions were left to him he might let it go to his head. Humbling himself he thought it was a safer bet than simply taking charge all the time. After all, mate ships were more about teamwork weren't they?

Rein_Carnation

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff