Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] 0 Days Since Our Last Nonsense (List Inside)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 2:00 pm
This is a private RP between Nisshou's Nashia and Vassilis and Latonia de la Courtel's Dyani Alumine and Lotan. Insanity to follow.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 2:16 pm
The days were growing longer and the changes in the weather could be felt even in the high mountains where Nashira dwelled. The snowpack was melting off and the drifts that had once towered over her head were now dwindling down to reach just above her withers. The great drifts could still swallow the average sized soquili with ease but Nashira could forge through them. It might take a small amount of effort but she could still manage. Nashira loved the drifts when they were like this. They often trapped her prey for her.

Today Nashira was prowling around the snow looking for signs of struggle. Where the snow was churned about she could usually find a meal. She’d sent Abigail and Venta out to scout a different region, if they found something Abigail would find her and Venta would pierce the prey’s jugular and wait. It was this knowledge that let her hunt with ease. She could have twice the ground covered without exerting herself. There would be a good meal tonight, she could feel it.

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 2:30 pm
Vassilis pawed at the snow covered ground where he stood. The snow had mostly melted in the low lands where he usually lived but Dyani had decided that they would be adventuring in the mountains so here he was. He wasn’t quite sure how he’d ended up adventuring with Dyani. She was very persuasive for someone of such a small stature. She also had far too much fire for her own good. Vassilis liked her fire, but it did tend to get her, and by extension him, into an awful lot of trouble.

Today she was running late, he thought. To be fair Vassilis had flown up here. He had a bit of an advantage with as many wings as he had whereas Dyani’s own were a bit delicate in comparison. He stretched his wings out to try and spot Dyani from a different angle, the ones on his face and chest weren’t doing much good.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 3:24 pm
Dyani fluttered in sparrow-like loops, relishing in her smaller size for the first time in a long time. Now and again she'd soar up high, attempting to gauge the distance between herself and the mountains, then zoom back down low to the draft stallion she was attempting to coax to a higher speed. It was exciting to finally be getting her two best friends (and bodyguards) into one place for one adventure... It was just, taking her longer to get to the meeting place than expected. Mostly because she was attempting to lead Lotan there, and he could so rarely be hurried anywhere.

"Come on, come on, come on already!" She cajoled, zooming down to hover in front of the blue draft stallion's nose. "Lotan, can't you go any faster at all? At this rate it will take us all day to get there!"

~Latonia de la Courtel~

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

~Latonia de la Courtel~

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 3:26 pm
Lotan, for his part, was enjoying a casual stride and a bright day in the lowlands with the promise of adventure. The trip to the mountains would be his first, and Dyani's as well, which made it something of a novelty in and of itself. But to him, part of the adventure was to be found in journeying to the mountains, as well as what happened once they were there. For her part, the flutter mare did nothing slowly, and apparently seemed to think that only when they arrived at the mountains would the adventure actually begin.

"I am going at a perfectly respectable pace." He argued, his strong legs eating up the ground at a reasonable trot. "I think you are just eager to get to your friend, and that is why you seem to find fault in my speed. While I understand your excitement, I like to think that I am your friend too... So then, why don't you scout on ahead, and I will catch up shortly?"

He gave a vague wave of his tentacle mane, shooing her onward with an amused expression. "You can tell your friend I'm on my way, and catch up while you wait for me."

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 3:46 pm
"I am fairly certain I have seen blind calves go faster than you are going... Even if they were heading straight into a tree." Dyani grumbled as she darted to and fro. "Lotan I am sure Vas is already there, do come on!"

The suggestion that she scout ahead was decent enough,though less than ideal. Making a disrespectful noises and giving the buck another annoyed look, Dyani darted close enough to clip his muzzle with a hoof before fluttering ahead in a flight path that would have done a bumble bee proud. "Fine, suit yourself... But if Vass and I get bored waiting for you, we're going on ahead to the mountains! You can try to catch up with us, or find something else to do to occupy your time if we've already left you in the dust."

With a final flick of her tail she flitted off, winging her way up over the trees and speeding toward the foot of the mountain range. The sight of Vassilis waiting for her made her grin, spiraling down to greet him and returning to her normal size."Hello my friend, been waiting long?"

~Latonia de la Courtel~

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 9:25 am
Nashira was scoping out a fresh pit in the snow (sadly it was empty) when she caught the scent. The wind wasn’t blowing in with any real force that particular day so even though she was upwind she knew that the prey was close by. By breathing the scent in deeply she was able to determine that it belonged to another of her kind, soquili, but beyond that she couldn’t be certain. With a flick of her tail she began to move towards the scent, wading in and out of soft patches of snow as she went. She couldn’t be entirely certain that it was food for her but anything invading her territory was her prey one way or another.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 9:30 am
Vassilis perked when his wing eyes caught sight of movement in the air. He focused each of his eyes on the point and was pleased to see that it was, in fact, his friend. She was tiny at first but as she grew he grinned and padded his way closer to her. She was still tiny in comparison but at least it was easy to see her now.

“Not that long.” He replied amicably. What was a few hours between friends after all? She could have kept him waiting for weeks and he still would have been happy to see her. “Did you get caught up in something?” He would have thought that she would have been in a huge rush to get to the mountains. It was a brand new adventure for her and Vassilis hadn’t exactly seen a patient side to the little winged deer yet.

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

~Latonia de la Courtel~

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 5:03 pm
“You are a highly uncomplimentary creature, I’ll have you know. I feel it is best to be honest, if you are not aware of this fact.” The draft stallion murmured, his tone sincere and eyes sparkling in amusement. “Carry on then, to your other friend. I am sure I shall be there before your limited attention span drives you into the mountains.”

For all that he had keen enough eyes, Lotan’s narrow crimson gaze lost track of Dyani’s zig-zagging departure in short order. He frowned for a moment, staring upward at the wall of blue and lazy drifting clouds. Try as he might, he could no longer determine where the flutter mare had gone, her flight swift and size small enough to be last in the blue as she streaked toward her other companion.

“Be well.” He murmured to the air, speeding up his steps in reaction to her being out of sight. “Hopefully greeting her other friend will take the edge off this ‘chasing adventure’ business.”

Shaking his head, Lotan lengthened his stride and stretched into a canter. With Dyani out of sight, he couldn’t help but worry she would indeed lose her patience and start off without him. Hopefully this ‘Vas’ would be enough of an influence to keep her out of trouble until Lotan himself could.

“Why did my mother never warn me about the dangers of big things in small packages?”

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 5:14 pm
As soon as she’d reached her full size, Dyani danced closer to the towering stallion. Her golden eyes were bright and her bells chimed cheerily at the movement, echoing her glee at being reunited with her favorite partner in crime. For whether he wanted it or not, Vassilis was certainly that, though he tended to be a good sport about it when all was said and done.

“Good good.” She said cheerily, flicking her tail happily. “I might have been slowed down just a hair, recruiting another to the game. Near the ocean I made a new friend who had also not been to the mountains, so I told him he should come along. He is particularly curious about the caverns beneath the earth, which I understand are easier to find in regions such as this. Anyway he is coming along, though he lacks the advantage of wings.”

She rolled her eyes up to consider Vassilis’ own wings, snorting. “Not that you would know anything about that. But even wings like mine give me some speed. Still, he’ll manage well enough on his hooves, and isn’t too far behind now. I hope you don’t mind extra company?”

Privately, she rather imagined the two stallions would get along if they did meet. They both had experience trying to corral her enthusiasm, that alone would give them something to bond over. Them, and her brother, if they ever managed to find him. Then again, he was more likely to be on her side, which meant twice the trouble for the stallions to deal with. 'Poor boys.'

~Latonia de la Courtel~

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas