Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Seeking the Sands (Sammy & Zar)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:50 pm
It had been a fair amount of time since Sammy and Zar had made their verbal agreement, less contract and more a trade then anything. She'd given over the Reins of Poseidon, and in turn Zar would help her seek the knowledge of another place to collect an artifact.

This was of course also a good chance to bring her own existing two for testing. The bone made buckler strapped to her burned left arm, and the blue pendant of protection bouncing off her right hip as she rode through the woods on her twisted mount of Creation.

From what she had gathered there was a place out in the world called the "Sahara Desert" that contained a location of power. Beyond that she would need Zar's own resources to confirm the rumors of the place in question.

Baneful

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:42 pm

Zar showed up with a saddlebag on his back in his natural form. He'd gathered a few books to read what he could on where they were supposed to be going but had not found a great deal of information which he could cross reference. So much of what was found in documentation in Halloween was just guesswork and nonsense.

Besides all of this, it meant admitting he'd been reading books.

"Hello Sammy." he hissed.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:14 pm
For what it was worth, Sammy wasn't too thrilled with reading either. She'd done more research in the past year then she did in her combined time at the school. Mostly because artifacts where not a simple matter and one that leads to chasing legends and tall tales.

Bring her mount to a stop she turned towards Zar nodding her head, "Hey Zar, sorry if calling you up today interrupted anything." She shifted on her mount, it still had no saddle bag, but she was carrying a shoulder bag with her own research inside it.

"Where you able to find anything else about the Narcopolis?"

Baneful

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:48 am

Zar sighed. "No, I barely do anything most of the time, I am not exactly the most active creature in the world, certainly not after moving into a castle with Barth of all people. Some activity could likely do me good."

He shook his head. "I found some information but most of it is conflicting and does not put us much closer to finding anything."

Frowning he stated. "Most of the information gives us only a broad area within which to begin a search, I supppose the most we can do is check those locations, from what I gather some are on the border with the human world."

Miliardo Kason

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:06 am
"Well in that case, I consider myself glad to be giving you an excuse for activity." There was a half bow as she tilted her head down towards the demon before shifting back upright to listen further.

"It tends to go that way, the one thing I got repeated was that we'd end up in a place called the Sahara Desert. Apparently a whole culture of some kind was created out there around the beings that created the Necropolis."

With another nod she gestured for Zar to take the lead, "Then we'll check your locations first, and cross reference the ones I have listed. Some might match and anything on my list different we can double back too."

For a moment she let him lead before deciding to ask a question of her own, "So uh, hows the whole kids thing going?"

Baneful

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 10:47 am

"You should be glad, its a rare treat and probably annoying Barth as we speak. You know how he feels about exercise." he grinned toothily.

"The sahara pops up a lot in most old literature, I think it is a hub of the horsemen, long term. Wouldn't surprise me if that fear drew in other things."

He headed out with a lazy swish of his tail. "It is going all right. They grow very very fast. Very fast indeed. More work than I thought but it helps that Calder is so good with them."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 7:25 pm
"Ah see now I almost feel bad, I like Barth wouldn't want to upset him." She paused with a grin back at the demon. "Well, not too much at least."

As they continued Sammy reached to her bag, tugging out a book to read as the strange horse continued to lazily plod along after Zar. "They also speak of the undead a fair bit. Or at least death and the after life. I wouldn't be shocked if Famine was located there, either way its a prime spot.

She snapped the book shut again looking up. "Figures, Calder always seemed the motherly type. Barth and you, not so much, or at least more hands off I would figure."

Baneful

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 3:50 pm

"You like Barth?!" Zar said with open incredulity. "Why in all Halloween would you do that? He's a horrendous individual with no class or intelligence." he snorted huffily.

"Death." he said with a little snort also, finding it ridiculous as a concept overall, he still wondered how mortals got along with any concept of mortality weighing them down. "I agree though, it would be a good place to look."

The mention of Calder made him nod. "Yes, unfortunately, I'm not one for parenting. It was one thing to create them, another to deal with their mundane conversation and constantly demanding food from me." he huffed. "It's good to get out and do something."

Miliardo Kason

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 4:10 pm
"I enjoy bothering him, and he's always supported the right for me to stay in the far more comfortable demon dorm I was assigned to during a scuffle in my first year that was never corrected. Better then Calder who mood swings between being a friend and then intentionally insulting anyone and everyone I've known to start a fight." The only other thing she could offer was a shrug as they marched onward.

For Sammy the concept of death was interesting. Or at least slightly strange, she'd lived through the death of another self one that willing was offering to vanish and never come back only to come back and learn her life was nothing but a figmant of something else. Then the memories of a Knight a long long time ago, again, very mortal. "Humans... are interesting. Take the hunters. They raise up to fight against us and things far worse then us knowing they might die. Yet they still do it. Theres a sense of bravery in being willing to risk total oblivion when you know that you have no second chances. But I hope to see what tricks where mustered in this place to cheat that for myself."

She'd seen Insanity, Red cheated that, but Sammy would nee far more trinkets and tricks if she ever ran afoul that infection.

"Your in luck, I don't beg for foodm and I do hope our conversation is at least mildly stimulating for you." She let out a chuckle as she kicked her mount into a slightly more brisk trot. "The first few locations shouldn't be to far off. We'll have to start looking for a portal to cross over."

baneful

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff