Submit

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:14 am
The RP is strictly for myself within the herd. Please do not post unless you have permission.

*The cast will appear here as the plot proceeds*

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:23 am
User Image

As the sun rose over another year a figure stood motionless staring outward at a sea of eternal white. Its image painted itself like the sands he was used to but it touch was frigid and cold. He wasn't fond of winter overly but it was a refresher from the scorching days within Summer's breath. He had also found an offering in this vast sea of coldness in which he could most certainly drink or rather eat. Once stated it was indeed cold but it quenched his thirst causing a longing in summer days without something so forthcoming such as winter. He himself didn't understand snow but he had learned when Winter was arriving and leaving the land. Seasons here were a wondrous creation by the Gods which he accepted without hesitation. Sure it was a shock at first but once a routine was memorized the Pharaoh had no qualms on hot and cold days. He himself reared in the scorching sands was thankful there were months of refreshing rainfalls. Back home there was nothing but Sand and heat with an occasional Oasis that could be found in one's travels. More often than not for those that traveled without intelligence succumbed to the Gods' ill fate starving and eventually becoming one with the sands. The desert was indeed a mysterious place but it was also a sentence to death if you never learned how to survive.

Growing up as a foal, Atemu learned the hard way what harsh mistakes lie in wait for one that didn't comprehend their elder's advice. He saw first hand other foals that had become one with the sand helpless to do anything on their behalf. He was a King after all leaning to his upbringing of royalty and manners. Day in and day out he was shown the duties of his life and expected to follow through with his training. Though as a foal he was quite different from the royal court or rather disobedient.

As a light snowfall began making its descent the King was taken back to an ageless memory, which had faded and swept away like the desert sands. He remembered the day he met the royal court and his mind unwinded. Back when times were troubling as a foal they were quite simple. Youth was retained and thoughts were without complex answers. So seeing the other foals for the first time was a joy in itself other than the adults that loomed over the infant king. He distinctly remembered the fillies though they made quite a fuss of him. It was a great honor to be in the grace of the future King after all!

The giggling and whispering made him blush horribly not knowing why. All but one exception in which he mused over this certain filly. When she looked at him in a side glance she didn't blush nor did she giggle. Perhaps it was in curiosity but she remained in her royal stance while the others were whispering about the Pharaoh. He was amused how well she held herself being one of the smallest in the troupe she was paired within. While the others giggled and batted their eyes at Atemu the mysterious small statured filly remained deep in thought. A prodigy they called her or rather a rightful queen. Her parents though were not of the Pharoah's bloodline but they were very close in their ranks. The young King couldn't help but look at her but soon after was scolded for not paying attention....

Atemu blinked and once again he was back in the kawani lands again. How strange she would come up in his thoughts after all this time since he had left the homeland. Snorting he pawed the ground and began walking out in the snow that had become a little heavier.

Momentarily, he paused trying to remember her name but the endless white ocean around him seemed to keep those secrets buried far away. Perhaps he'd remember her.... but for now he sighed deeply and began walking once more.

WC: 675  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 4:31 pm
He moved steadily tossing his head as the rain pelted his coat dampening him to a sienna brown rather than the golden aura he was born with. His deep magenta eyes scanned for shelter as he galloped faster now feeling his mind blur and flicker away from the drenching downfall that cascaded over him like a waterfall. It was chilled to the point of frozen rain which caused him severe discomfort. He needed to find shelter before his entire being froze like his memories that eluded his mind. Looking around him he spotted a deep cave ahead and cared not to know if inhabitants were living there or not. Moving in a full gallop he ran toward the darkness and warmth that awaited the soaked stallion. He raced into the cave that seemed endless noticing candles flickering along the walls. He slowed to a walk pausing to see the candles more now leading the great King to a certain destination.

He squinted his eyes looking at the corridor casually noticing the dirt was now sand as his huge hooves sunk in them. Snorting he threw his head up roughly and stamped a hoof, "What trickery is this?" he shouted as it echoed down the hallway. He also noted the hieroglyphs that were carved in the wall in a language older than time itself. Now he walked slower as his lion-like tail lashed from side to side in annoyance confused as to where he was. "Show yourself!" he commanded with a stomp of his hoof. The lights flickered still as if they were keeping watch over him. The stallion breathed with a jarred sigh and kept walking along the candles that led the way to an unknown place. Yet, Atemu was sure he remembered this place from a long time ago. He breathed deeply smelling the buried sands and clay molded around him. Everything was like the past yet when he tried to see the cave all he recognized was the Pyramid he was standing within. The King was confused to the point he paused and looked around realizing still the corridor continued into darkness. When he turned to look the way he had come from the same confusion hit him. "I command you to stop this immediately!" he bellowed as his voice echoed on forever. Atemu began to gallop as fast as he could down the corridor that seemed endless never stopping unless a wall prevented him from moving in that direction. Just how long was this cave he wondered? He kept traveling till he desired thirst that would quench his throat and soul. Then he picked up on the sound of running water which he moved blindly toward. By now the great stallion's chest was covered in a thick frothy foam from his exhaustion. No longer did he feel chilled to the bone but dehydrated and desiring something to drink.

When he found what he had sought he drank deeply for it was Nile water which the stallion drank when he was a foal. He accepted it graciously letting the smooth cold liquid course through his body and quench his throat. It was the most amazing drink he had taken since his time back at the palace. Breathing deeply he plunged his head into the water submerging it up to his throat. For a moment he wondered if death was coming from him in this sealed tomb. Then the golden brown stallion raised his head slowly and blinked for there was a light not too far away from where he stood. He narrowed his eyes then moved slowly toward the light bringing the great King out into the sunlight.

"It was just raining a moment ago. I do not understand this at all", he announced to no one in particular.

As the Atemu stepped out in the light he was standing in the Palace once again. He saw a figure standing there down by the great Nile river soaking up sunlight. He moved skeptically toward a filly he noted that just stood there looking out over the great river. He shook his head moving closer then stopped looking at her again. She seemed a bit taller now but he knew his childhood sweetheart.

"Isi? Is it really you?" he asked looking at her in shock.

The filly turned to look at him and nodded. She smiled as her eyes laid upon him though she didn't speak.

Atemu narrowed his eyes more, "Why are you here? Are you dead like I've been told? You are a ghost aren't you! You are here to taunt me! Answer me" he shouted feeling distraught and unsettled.

The filly shook her head then began walking away slowly.

The King raised a brow, "Then why do you walk away from me Isi. Why? If this is nothing but a trick I am not amused. I am the great Pharaoh and I demand an answer.

The filly smiled and began walking out in the water as she started to fade away. As she reached the other bank from the river she paused, "Come find me Aty..... I'm waiting for you". Her voice was soft yet he knew it well. Then she laughed and galloped off disappearing into the bright sunlight that swallowed his view of her.

Atemu stamped his hoof and looked around. He stood in darkness as the rain outside was pouring outside still. The pyramid smell was gone as was the flickering lights from the candles. He simply stood in a damp cave feeling the chill race up his spine.

"I'm going mad. I simply am losing my mind in this world I am forced to live in" he grumbled, "I need to find Celendria. She is common like the others and yet she is a sage that may help this madness finally rest" he said to himself as he bent his front legs then his back pulling him downward to lie on the cold earthen floor.

"Sleep. Yes I'll see to that first then seek out the elder." He then closed his eyes and prayed to the Gods that he could rest without their torment for one night.

Atem wc: 933
Flashback voice (Iset) wc : 92  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:43 am
As the weather droned on the stallion slept in a state of torment and uncertainty. When he awoke his eyes flickered open painfully realizing the night with its bad tidings had dispersed elsewhere. Yawning he stretched lashing his lion-like tail back and forth to get his body movements going. Easing his head outside his nostrils took in the smell of a wetland drying peacefully after a storm had passed. How long he had been here seeking sanctuary in this cave the stallion had no clue. What his instincts told him though was the safe passage he could venture out into rather than the endless void the night before. The cave was a bit murky in its opening but the ground saturated of rain made his hooves sink downward into the much that was once mud. His muzzle curled back to his front teeth in disgust as a "sloping" noise could be head as he walked forward. It reminded him of those sinking sand pits pulling you downward but this was more vocal sucking around his hooves without permission. When he pulled up his legs one after another a splattering of mud echoed onto his Egyptian cloths sinking into his golden fur.

"Wonderful" he groand in mock disgust, "I do hope all this land isn't this mud based or I may be in need of a bath before the day is through".

Snorting he moved a little faster forgetting the spraying mud upon his side till he stopped. The Princely King definitely needed a bath that was a unanimous vote by any creature that would see him right now. He never understood the locals and their odd tolerance of the weather here involving water be it rain. sleet. or snow. Oh how they'd mock him back home for such sight since a royal was addressed in any meeting being prim and proper. One does not lie in the mud and stain their clothes there visual must be that in the face of a deity. In other words perfect and absolute would come to mind to name a few. He moved a little easier now picking up from a trot followed by a canter. His ears honed in on the jingling sensation of his golden accessories which was almost musical as his gait pulled him into a beginning gallop. Now his hooves weren't sinking into the mud rather they were finding the footing of solid ground more doable with tolerance. His hooves drove themselves into the ground pushing himself faster that for moments of a time he felt as if he were flying above the ground. Already the sun was high soaking up the moisture that the rain had saturated itself into leaving the warmth in the storm's place. He tossed his head racing faster as if he were a free spirited foal again. He urged his thoughts to go backwards to those dreams, to her again but they refused as if they had shared too much already.

"How can I find you if you're dead Isi. Why do you torment me even in remembered spirit?" he questioned himself as his feet thundered across the ground.

The Prince slowed his gallop to a canter followed by a trot as his frustration built itself within again. It was a recurring nightmare after all so why did his withers get chills whenever he revisited those moments when they decided to poke him painfully in satire. He completely forgot his ultimatum momentarily of his task before he had dozed off warding away the eternal storm that plagued him. Then his eyes widened, "How could I forget the elder!" Now he felt dejected that vision or the mere thought of it was making him manic and clinically insane. For her sake hoped she would have an answer because in all due honesty of an Egyptian Prince's heart he couldn't bear to face the fact his chosen mate from the court was gone. But, if she truly was just a lingering remembrance then why was it torture as if her spirit was alive and well. It was true frustration in his mind that she was lingering there just out of reach. Noticing a stream his ears swived forward wandering over to drink from it as he had the night before. Closing his eyes he drank deeply leaving those nightmares behind or so he thought. As he reopened his eyes he met a reflection in the stream that wasn't his own rather a pretty face he remembered from his youth. He snorted pulling back sharply to look around him for the other that gazed back with those beautiful deep eyes.

No one was there but him.

He dared himself to look back in the reflection noting a disgruntled confused stallion dressed in Egyptian attire staring back at him. He had to seek the elder and make things right. Atem had to know if she was truly dead and a malicious spirit proved its hideous nature tormenting him daily. Shaking his head he looked at the sun then over the Northern horizon. Now he knew what he needed to do even if he was mad and overly ambitious the filly he knew as Isi still could be out there somewhere.

wc: 871  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:57 am
Traveling in the veil of morning the stallion's thoughts still lingered like a haze. His steps were heavy at times making way to the encampment he had once joined many ages ago. Celendria the elder was sleek and wise with a euphoric disposition leaving her a godly spirit resonating around her. The golden stallion remarked upon his words now how her thoughts and calming nature could soothe the worst creature in mind, body, and of course soul. If her presence could not soothe his endless thoughts of torture no one could. Dipping his head in agreement as his hooves moved steadily across the ground his mind traveled within the past once more leaving his walk hindered by the sights from the old world baking in the hot sun.

"Aty?" came a soft voice that mingled with the magnificent river flowing past them, "What do you dream of in your future life?"

Suddenly, Atem stopped his surveying looking at the small filly adorned with golden wings atop her forehead like a deities' crown. Noting his reflexion he knew his memories had swallowed him once more leaving him to dream and endless journey. Endless beauty radiated off the filly with deep obsidian eyes procuring her thoughts by asking queries of the prince.

"You of course" he responded without even a skipped beat of heart nor breath, "You are my future life Isi. With you by my side I will be a great ruler with nothing to stand in my way". Within the hour their training would commence again leaving them rivals in competition and spirit. Momentarily, they took a short break to forage and drink from the great river leaving them to converse of a personal level.

"But, if something were to happen to me" she responded standing closer to the young prince, "Would you still carry on with my memories within your solemn thoughts"?

Atem's eyes widened with sheer shock in her ever mentioning such a thing, "If need be I would travel to the end of realms to bring you back to me". His voice seemed strong with utmost consideration toward her feeling like he could take on the netherworlds to return her to his side. Of all the consorts he was paired with this particular royal blooded filly was the truest of choosing leaving his own heart beat like the roar of a mighty lion.

"I will always wait for you Aty no matter where you have gone" she spoke with a smile as her wise young eyes sparkled with sunlight, "Even if were were to be separated not even the sands of time can keep us apart". She smiled at the prince licking his cheek with a gracious smile. As the elders called the foals back to the competitions she began trotting off only to look at the colt, "You coming Aty? You know they don't like tardiness in their sessions. Hathor is teaching us today in the flying trials... better hurry". Now she turned to a gallop over the ridge leaving the Prince to stand there unhinged by her settling words. As soon as his hooves carried him to follow her he faded back into reality again the cool breezes different from the desert heat.

He had been running apparently lost within a dream world as he almost went headfirst into a lake this time. Halting sharply he snorted then eyes widened, "What have I done?" he spoke aloud to no one in particular. Shame furrowed over his profile lingering across his brow. His seemingly innocent romp with Blake within the high desert mountains possibly could have sealed his fate for the future. Gathering a drink from the lake till he was parched and hydrated he finally tore off to the encampment of the strange two-legged girl and the ice mare whose wisdom would mend the confused stallion's heart.

If these dreams persisted he felt as if his mind would shatter leaving his a soulless husk weaving within the great tides of life along a forgotten river.

Atem wc: 477
Flashback voice (Iset): 193  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:51 am
User Image

Strange tidings lead us to relevant meanings and yet the written path is merely a suggestion.

It had started merely in curiosity that the rains were acpricious in many ways causing storms to ensue followed by cool days thereafter. The ground confusingly felt soggy yet the terrain were hard as stone in most places giving perception of mixed feelings.
Leaves were beginning to fall now leaving a colorful path lingering where one stepped upon the traversing ground of wet to dry.

Moving steadily a figure had been following the Desert King for nearly a day now concerned such a high royal status seemed tattered if not lost in his thoughts. The King was well known in the Kawani lands taking residence within the occupance of the ice elder Celendria. The figure paused when he heard the King cry out wondering what eternal plague haunted him so mercilessly. Sometimes banter, other times a shout, and always a perplexity toward a single subject the lone figure could not decipher without his presence being known. Breathing inward the scent of fall was great but the prickly sweat beading on the King's neck was a warning sign. Knowing that hostility may ensue the stallion made a decision to confront the King and bring his concerns to a full circled light. Closing his eyes he stepped in closer reopening them was his footfalls ceased around 10 feet away from the disheveled king. Perhaps he would be recognized but that was merely a positive thought in any perception at this point in time.

"Clearing his throat he stepped out of the brush well aware that anything could be of cause and effect in his action, "My King Atemu. I've noticed you are troubled in thought alone in your journey. I insist that you consider my suggestion thoroughly sire for I am trained to deal with such situations.

Preparing for a backlash the stallion inhaled sharply yet silently knowing Kings losing their minds were edged knives pinned upon a viper's strike. Standing there the lone stallion noticed Atem had lost his way covered in mud and confusion. His silken garments were dull with no shimmer as the gold seemed faded and worn around him. Something devastating if only in the mind of the King had lowered his mind deep into a chaotic state leaving him broken and overly mental.

Well, perhaps mental was a bit harsh leaving the stallion to ponder his perception a little more lenient in the cause of something tragic.

Bowing his head he spoke , "I am Kiros. Son of Star Catcher and Nanaki. If you would remember me Sire I am a knight in these lands". Not once had the stallion showed weakness in front of the Desert King leaving him to contemplate Kiro's offer. There was of course no payment for employment rather he took his job seriously upholding his father's image as well as his mother. Surely, a King such as Atem would see Kiros as reinforcement instead of a nuisance.

Kiros wc: 500  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:32 am
User Image

Standing there dazed the images of that peculiar memory wouldn't cease not let up. It was is if the King was lost in his own thoughts fueled by the presence of a ghost following him. Snorting he pawed the ground looking outward till his vision blurred. Lashing his lion-like tail he groaned in frustration knowing full well until the eternal puzzle was solved he was doomed to relive the memories etched in his subconscious like a relief painting.

Moving forward he stumbled a little pulling his head upright when a voice other than Isi plunged into his thoughts. Shaking his head his narrowed eyes finally lay upon a stallion still young but determination was his stature. Strange tidings washed over Atemu forcing him to come to terms with reality remembering the young male before him. A spritely colt with a warrior's heart and mother's kindness. Yes he remembered Star and Nanaki's son. Strange enough was the murmurings in his head why this stallion sought him out. Perhaps these visions were coming to reality causing the Desert King relate with Schizophrenia in his ramblings of a lost filly from his past. Immediately, he wanted to swear off this young knight sending his firmly on his way yet deep within the nightmares ceased now that Kiros was taking his attention.

"Kiros" he spoke slowly revealing his moments of unease never letting his mind rest for more than a few hours, "I remember you and your parents". He grunted flicking an ear, "Your face shows concern which I will not deny I am causing you. Perhaps in my lonely travels I possibly need a companion to keep thoughts at bay".

His words weren't dismissing Isi completely only letting his own strength rebuild itself. In the long run the King even pondered if Kiros companionship may even help him understand why after many moons have passed why Isi plagued him with her voice and her calling.

He turned to look at the horizon where the elder made her residence, "If you deem yourself a knight of my presence then perhaps in your stay I should welcome you" the desert King spoke with a nod, "In truth since the storm things have been unbalanced for I have seen things that comprehension has things I can't explain".

Moving a few steps forward he noted his jewelry didn't chime when it met with the other golden accessories. This made the stallion furrow a brow, "Come then Kiros I need to bathe before I seek out the elder. Perhaps you can locate some forage and a decent place for me to bathe. The elder my not be of a royal stance but she has a high knowledge of things".

Nodding the Pharaoh looked at Kiros waiting for his response. Knights giving their allegiance to a King was a rare variety indeed. He'd certainly be insane for passing up an offer that could cull his overactive mind to something of semblance and clarity.

Pharaoh Atemu wc: 494

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:46 pm
User Image

Passing tides seemed inevitable facing a King as he looked upon a knight requesting his presence.

His insight was hopeful as he sought an occupation protecting this new majesty seeking something completely out of his reach. In truth Kiros was more of an apprentice of his dream trade but he bested himself to be in high regards with royal ties. In fact the King's plight moved him in an entirety to be a guided soul leading Atemu where his destiny may lead him. The response though encouraged Kiros to pull into a higher regard as he bowed his head, "I am honored sire". Following the proud Desert King he to moved slowly toward the smaller spring that would clean the King efficiently but not of his worries. Kiros being accepted now gaged the time to inquire of Atem's dismay.

"My lord" he spoke watching the King curiously as he let the water soak around him pulling debris from the now soaked satin. Wht once shined in brilliant murples seemed mauve and dim in saturation. The desert stallion even dipped his head beneath the water for several minutes perhaps deep in endless thought. Flicking an ear Kiros watched Atemu as he exited the cooling drink soaked with water dripping downward from his attire. His fur already beginning to dry still showed signs of dismay the lighter he grew from drying off.

"Sire" I know it is not my place but I do fear something is heavily troubling you. Please let me be an ear that keeps your troubles locked safe within. I am here for your safety as well as your lingering sanity" he spoke not out of context as his eyes lied upon the King still dripping from his bathing. "If I am within the wrong please tell me my error but, I worry one as grand as you has fallen like depth receding above the sea. Please sire" he asked with great modesty.

A great and mighty King seeking solace in a knight was a performed task for many eons but only when times were dire.

Kiros leaned into the spring drinking deeply letting the cooled drink drench his parched throat. Thinking upon the murmurings of the elder the knight decided that she, in her wise words, would speak clarity lifting the veil for Atemu and his lingering nightmares.
"I'm sure the elder will have compliance and promising words for you. Celendria always knew how to word things and give promise when things were dim. Do you remember the tales of her taking on the kalona dragons? She carries bravery within her heart, mind, and soul. We are merely a days gallop from the residence of Tirranna". Moving forward he spoke once more, "Do you desire forage sire? I'm sure there are fruits or berries growing within these parts".

Kiros WC: 470

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:19 pm
User Image

Dreams return without purpose yet they live alive within one's soul.

As Atem walked in the spring letting his coat and attire saturate he still saw her standing there just out of reach. Perhaps he pondered as the soaked inward he was perhaps feverish or even ill. Struggle as he may the great King could never break himself from the visions plaguing him. His mind spoke once again, You are cursed". By what means of a Desert Deity had his actions deemed them to take her away yet let lingering taunts simply for amusement. Snorting he submerged his head letting the water spill around him like the Great River near his childhood palace. Remaining in place he let the water take him till his breath ceased causing him to sputter then rear up sharply.

"I can no longer do this Isi. Please leave me be" his mind screamed in rhythm forbidding her spirit to seek him out again. "I am such a fool. I am a King yet the mere guises of my beloved are fleeting like haunting knives digging deeper within my flesh".

Finally he pulled himself out of the drink capturing Kiros words as he shuddered from lack of breath and tolerance, "Perhaps" he spoke as his form moved slowly to solid ground once more, "If I speak my nightmares they will not follow me or you s we seek the elder". It could also be reversed letting Kiros believe him mad and yet releasing his pain may save his unstable sanity from the "Yami no Games" affecting his thoughts and dreams, "very well".

He stood motionless yet tall as all Kings should be portrayed. A proud yet complex noble lying higher in rank than the others, "When i was a prince my father's handler welcomed young fillies into our proud kingdom. In my naive nature I never understood one would be chosen as my future Queen and mother of my children. I was a fool selfish and demure claiming my heart never seeing the truth. "Isi" as I called her was beautiful. She was perfection molded by the gods themselves carrying the appendages of a golden angel. She was indeed perfect matching my wits and wiles endlessly leaving the other fillies jealous and overly hateful of her".

Somelemly Atem sighed closing his eyes, "I wanted her even as a Prince claiming her as my own. To bear my children, mother to my immaculate bloodline. I claimed her with a stomp of my foolish hoof as it pounded upon the ground. To which she simply smiled softly in acceptance. Eventually, she gave me a name, "Aty" simplicity but in her right to choose as well. It was the Gods allowing their children to be content to openly choose one another in innocence and respect".

Then his tone dropped as his strong voice quivered, "They took her from me one day sentencing my Queen to an endless day of slavery. Not once did my Isi cry outward as she was haltered and lead from my sight forever. A glittering sunrise that faded as she was taken around the corner. When I tried to follow they punished me keeping Isi from my thoughts as their new King took precedence after the first King had passed on. I was given word one fateful day my Queen, my glittering angel had been put to death then my life shattered thereafter".

Reopening his eyes it was spoken of another the King as bold and calculating as he was carried sorrow for his future departed mate. Somewhere his sanity simply slipped perhaps following a phantom of the winged golden sunrise.

"Come we must reach the elder... I'm running out of time".

Pharaoh Atemu WC: 617

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff