Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Signs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

georgestclaire

Romantic Fairy

10,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:13 am
When you look back on your past before you realized your identity do you remember some really obvious signs that you were LGBT?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:38 pm
The only thing I think of to point out that I'm bisexual (not including freshman year of college when there were many girls I wanted to kiss) was my huge crush on this boy when I was in 6th grade while I also kissed my female friends at my house.  

TigerLilyChick

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

georgestclaire

Romantic Fairy

10,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:43 pm
TigerLilyChick
The only thing I think of to point out that I'm bisexual (not including freshman year of college when there were many girls I wanted to kiss) was my huge crush on this boy when I was in 6th grade while I also kissed my female friends at my house.

I see! mine were much later and were generally thinking that i disliked boys and that girls were so so so pretty and nice. I would stare at girls a lot.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:04 pm
princesspomegranate
TigerLilyChick

I see! mine were much later and were generally thinking that i disliked boys and that girls were so so so pretty and nice. I would stare at girls a lot.

There was also a rumor in 6th grade that I was a lesbian. My mom's side of the family was huggy-kissy touchy-feely so I never saw an issue with it.

I didn't realize my bisexuality until my final semester of college so that's a huge jump from 6th grade to my first semester of college (when I first questioned my sexuality) to my final semester.  

TigerLilyChick

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

georgestclaire

Romantic Fairy

10,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:39 pm
TigerLilyChick
princesspomegranate
TigerLilyChick

There was also a rumor in 6th grade that I was a lesbian. My mom's side of the family was huggy-kissy touchy-feely so I never saw an issue with it.

I didn't realize my bisexuality until my final semester of college so that's a huge jump from 6th grade to my first semester of college (when I first questioned my sexuality) to my final semester.

There were rumors I was a lesbian too omg! People thought I was dating my friend. I didn't realize I was gay until my senior year of high school when I got a massive crush on my current s/o.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:24 am
I guess I knew when i was about 10 or 11, when I began puberty.
Then in my third year of high school had a huge crush on this guy and I knew he was bi. And in my fourth year we got together  

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

georgestclaire

Romantic Fairy

10,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:36 pm
Azareas Aquarinus
Then in my third year of high school had a huge crush on this guy and I knew he was bi. And in my fourth year we got together

aww that's so cute heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:37 pm
princesspomegranate
Azareas Aquarinus

aww that's so cute heart

Lmaooo I guess...
he was a s**t boyfriend  

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

georgestclaire

Romantic Fairy

10,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:39 pm
Azareas Aquarinus
princesspomegranate
Azareas Aquarinus

aww that's so cute heart

Lmaooo I guess...
he was a s**t boyfriend

ahhh i see, that part sucks  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:41 pm
princesspomegranate
Azareas Aquarinus
princesspomegranate
Azareas Aquarinus

aww that's so cute heart

Lmaooo I guess...
he was a s**t boyfriend

ahhh i see, that part sucks

Yup
Most of my boyfriends were lmao  

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Baddicus B itch

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:05 pm
Preeeeetty sure I should have known when I was super obsessed with h2o: just add water but didn't even like mermaids (i.e. it was the girls.) Also had a thing for my best friend  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games