Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Raining and Pouring (TG/Siddie)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:02 pm
The bitterness of winter was gone, much to his relief. Despite his overly insulated coat, he was tired of wearing his hood, mittens, scarf, and layers just to get from one class to another. The only downside was that spring was no better. There was the chill of winter's gasping breathes before it died, added to morning frost, heavy rains, and strong winds.

In short, the weather in this part of Halloween was always horrible, and he had invested in a few heavy duty umbrellas in preparation. This however was not as planned out as his umbrella was strapped to his ride, who loved the water. Evident as he left the library when it closed that afternoon to see it lazily paddling in a massive puddle and eating wet grass, umbrella floating in the mud further off.

Standing on the tiny overhang over the library doorway, he held the two massive books he had hopped to put in his pet's satchel over his head, groaning as it continued to pour and a wind kicked it towards his direction, causing him to step back against the door frame.

"HEY! GET OVER HERE!" He called out, but either it was deaf or the rain drowned him out, because it only moved slowly to the right and ate another mouthful of weeds.

He gave a few catcalling whistles, something he learned upon hearing that ladies really loved a nice whistle from afar, and whistled to the creature, but to no avail. Why was it none of his pets ever listened? Maybe he would have been better off taking the Cycorgi.

"I'm going to have turtle soup to warm me up tonight." He muttered, tucking his tail between his legs to somehow keep it dry.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:25 pm
Siddie stepped out of the library door, occupied with slinging her bookbag over her shoulder and getting her umbrella ready, and almost tripped over someone small. She squeaked with dismay and did a little unbalanced dance as she tried to avoid stepping on the person, falling over, or tumbling out from under the overhang and into the rain. "Oh dear -- "

Once she had regained her balance and moved over to the side so she wouldn't be standing right on top of the imp, she said sheepishly, "I'm so sorry. Are you all right?"

MoonKitsune

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:42 pm
Prolixity

It only took the slight shove to send his books out in front of him and into the rain. He stood there, staring at them for a long while. Usually he would spin around and shout at whoever had tried to shove him into water, but at this point, it just felt like the icing on the cake. Of course this would happen. Why not? This day sucked and the universe was out to get him.

But the voice of a woman did turn his attention, and he looked up as the girl stumbled her apologies. A girl that, eyes growing wide, he had seen in a certain undead's room.

Maybe the universe didn't hate him.

Quick to notice the umbrella, he glanced up at her and frowned, making his eyes wide. "Oh..no. My books.." He turned to look at them, reaching out in the horrible weather quickly to bring them back and hold them before him as they dripped. Usually he'd just leave them and buy the library a replacement, but this was theater and they served as a great prop. Also, it was a waste of profit. "How am I supposed to get back to my dorm now?" He sighed loudly.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:49 pm
"Oh no!" He'd dropped his books into the rain, and Siddie watched, horrified, as he gathered them up, dripping and damaged. "I'm so, so sorry," she offered. "Here, I, oh dear." She held out her hand to take the books, ducking her chin a little in shame. It was entirely her fault that the books had fallen into the water. "I'll, I'll help you with the cost, if they make you replace them."

His sigh made her feel even more guilty. "Do you have an umbrella? I'm sure you can it under my umbrella if you need to, oh dear." She shoved her bag around to make sure she could carry both his books and her umbrella if she needed to. "What dorm are you in? Is it the demon dorm?" she guessed.

MoonKitsune

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:28 pm
Prolixity

Grinning on in the inside, he was not only glad his luck turned around to offer him salvation from the horrors of rain, but it was given to him by one of the one ladies he had always meant to meet one day. He had to know - what the hell was wrong with this broad to be with Sammy?

Clasping his claws together, he played up the part. It wasn't the first time that his small demeanor helped him, and he knew what did and didn't work most times.

"Oh really? I didn't know what I'd do. You see, my pet decided to swim with my things and my umbrella. There is no way a fire demon like me could go after it."

He moved closer to her, which just so happened to place him nice and close to her legs. "Yes, I'm in the demon dorms. Such a hard walk in the rain most days. Even worse now. Thank you so much for helping me. I get so faint in this weather." And he leaned a little against her one leg as if he was having a spell right now before he straightened himself up.

"Oh, I never did get your name. I'm TG." He offered up a claw to her. It was a risk giving out his name to her, but any damage he could talk over and set right.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:15 pm
"You can share my umbrella if you'd like," Siddie offered guiltily. "Or I can go and get your pet? Oh dear," she said as he steadied himself against her leg. She'd never thought of the effect rainy weather might have on a fire demon before. It did make sense, though, didn't it?

"Oh, nice to meet you, I'm Obsidian, you can call me Siddie," she answered, and awkwardly juggled her bag and the books in her arms so she could lean down and shake his small hand politely. The name jostled a memory loose, and her lips pursed as she tried to recall. "TG? Are you the demon who's been working with Sammy?"

MoonKitsune

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:56 pm
Prolixity

His wide grin twitched as he smiled up at her, tense as he shook her hand and was cut off from glancing in hopes of looking down her shirt.

"Ah...S-Sammy? I..." He sure as hell didn't help her. More was that she cheated and got him into a contract. "...assist her from time to time with demon culture and know-how she isn't otherwise familiar with." He rephrased, not at all liking that Siddie at least knew his name in connection to her girlfriend. It would make it harder to play his part.

"We can leave my pet. It's enjoying itself and the saddle would be too wet to ride upon." That and the creature would no doubt get distracted again and wind up wandering off but with him on it's back. "I can walk alongside you if you don't mind taking a easy pace. The walk to the demon dorms is.." He sighed again. "...so much longer for me."

Moving under he umbrella, he gestured with his claw to lead the way. "I suppose that means she has mentioned me?" Probably all lies painted to make her look good no doubt.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:40 pm
"Will it make its way home later?" Siddie asked, shooting a concerned look at the minipet currently wallowing happily in the puddles. TG was right, she had to admit; the saddle looked like it had gotten very, very wet, and that couldn't be good for a fire demon. Still, she was a little concerned about leaving the mini all by itself out here. Maybe it would follow them.

"Oh, I'll certainly walk with you, that would be no problem at all," she nodded. "My umbrella will cover both of us, that should work just fine." She could walk more slowly to account for his shorter legs; she wasn't in a hurry.

"She mentioned you in passing, yes," she answered. It had mostly been gloating in tone, and Siddie decided that she didn't need to pass that on. "It wasn't much."

MoonKitsune

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:48 am
Prolixity

He gritted his teeth, offended to some degree that she wouldn't at least mention him considering the type of high ranking demon he was. With all the trash friends she probably did have, she should have at least talked at length about one reluctant prisoner of her company that was actually worth talking to.

"Funny. She doesn't seem to talk much. Not even about you." He looked up, smiling. "Like how you two meet." How in blazes a lady like Siddie hitched her wagon to Sammy was beyond his understanding.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 7:27 pm
Siddie nodded a little. "I guess she's busy when you work together?" she said doubtfully. Certainly Sammy would have talked about her? But perhaps the tasks took up her attention; that would make sense, wouldn't it? And the way Sammy spoke of the little demon made it seem like they weren't terribly close, so maybe they simply didn't make much conversation. That could explain it, too.

"Oh, we met when we were preparing for the Battle of the Bands a few years ago," she explained. "We got to know each other a little at practice first, and I helped her with her costume."

MoonKitsune

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash