Submit

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:34 am
So Loot Crate has started a Delux version of their main crate. My wanting for this has not been more strong than it has for any other subscription. However the price will probably have me back away from this one. [$50 a month] If so do decide to try it; it would be the most expensive subscription.

Considering I already have five different subscriptions not including Nature Box, and the price of this one I know I should probably not bother. But of course I would very much like to try this subscription out.

I think the one reason I might be addicted to these things is because getting these things is like having a Christmas once a month. Five boxes full of goodies. Well the fifth was actually a recent one, and another is more of a bi-monthy box.

In fact I didn't add more subscriptions until October last year, and by then I've had Loot Crate, and Nature Box for a little while. Eventually I added Japan Crate, Loot Anime, LVL Up Shirt, Geek Fuel, and Smuggler's Bounty.

Other boxes I'd like to try are 1Up Box, and Akibento. Anyway I'm still undecided about Loot Crate DX, I might have it where I'd get it once in a while, but not for every month probably.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:45 pm
So, what's the difference between the regular Loot Crate and the deluxe version? Just more goodies you could get for the month?

While I'm not part of any crate subscriptions, I've seen quite a few different ones that I would potentially be interested in, if I ever decided to try them out.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:50 pm
Prof. Moonie
So, what's the difference between the regular Loot Crate and the deluxe version? Just more goodies you could get for the month?

While I'm not part of any crate subscriptions, I've seen quite a few different ones that I would potentially be interested in, if I ever decided to try them out.
The DX box seems to be filled with either bigger, or more expensive items.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:16 am
We get the Loot Crate and the Anime Loot Crate.

The deluxe box seems really cool, but we can't afford another $50 a month.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

cool4

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:26 am
it's close to 100 dollars in Canada, but I don't actually get any monthly boxes.

I got one barkbox for my brother and his new puppy at Christmas, but that's been it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:29 pm
my bf does the level up thing.

he usually gets an extra shirt or sweatshirt or something.

i had loot crate too but it was too expensive to continue.

i just steal his extra shirts now lol

-Perpetual Insanity-

Tipsy Lunatic

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:38 pm
Vikabro
Prof. Moonie

The DX box seems to be filled with either bigger, or more expensive items.

Nice.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff