Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] 2 Ghouls 1 Coven (Maggie + Emily)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:00 pm
Her wicker basket was overflowing with weeds. An apron she wore was pulled up to keep a large pile of mushrooms and acorns. Maggie shuffled awkwardly into the Reaper halls in a great display of balancing and attempted grace.

All grace went out the window when Doom, her familiar, skittered through her legs at a bad moment. With an indelicate squawk, she fell, ingredients flying everywhere as she tumbled to the floor.

lizbot

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:05 pm
At the cry and clatter, the nearest door opened with an appropriately loud creak. A pale face peeked through the crack while closer to ground level, an irritable cat's head poked out to stare at Maggie in judgement.

"No," the cat declared before either girl could say anything.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:17 pm
Doom had skittered off behind a plant when he realized this whole mess was his fault. "Doom, you nasty little---" She growled as she moved to kneel, surveying the mess of moss, shrooms and other things strewn about.

At first she saw someone else's cat staring at her, one that seemed to have an answer before she had a question. Then, her dark eyes moved up to find a pale looking ghoul staring down at her.

"Oh, uh... hey." She said with a nervous smile, tugging at her shaggy hair from beneath the wide brim of her hat. "Sorry. Did I wake you or something?" And for good measure she added, while blindly sweeping flora and other greenery towards herself; "Have you seen my cat? I need to kill him."

Said feline scoffed from his shadow. Clearly she needed to watch where she stepped.

lizbot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:00 am
At the kill him, the other ghoul's expression went from caution to outright alarm. "A-are you fighting?"

She very carefully did not look at her own familiar, even when he gave an eye-rolling snort and asked caustically, "How? By falling on it?"

bittiface

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:05 pm
"No no, he just---" Maggie stopped mid answer, her mouth still open when she turned back down to the other witch's cat. She scoffed, tugging on a scrappy lock of her long hair. "Funny." She grumbled. This witch and familiar duo were different as night and day. The witch seemed nice enough, if not a bit skittish. The cat however....

"Not fighting. He tripped me up when I was walking. Probably by accident." Probably. "Sorry for the mess. And the noise. Um.." This seemed as goo an opportunity to make some friends. Not that she was social butterfly of any sort. But, her mothers had been insistent she at least try.

"I'm Armageddon. I just started here a few days ago. You can call me Maggie." She looked down at her hand, flexing her fingers as she contemplated the old fashioned hand shake with this ghoul hiding behind a door. She seemed to come to a decision, and gingerly held out her hand. It was then that Doom came out of hiding, cautiously sneaking toward Maggie's shadow.

She glared down at the floor. "And that's Doom."

Doom stopped midway, slowly sitting and pretending he had to clean his paw. Any and all mishaps could not possibly be his fault, and so he hid his foibles inside an air of mock perfection and indifference. As far as he was concerned, Maggie was just clumsy. This was also true.

"Honestly. I mean, I was hoping for a cat when I first summoned him, but why'd he have to be so--"

"Purr-fect?" He grinned.

Maggie groaned loudly and rolled her eyes with such intensity it almost looked as if she might have a convulsion.

lizbot

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:55 pm
A hand tentatively stretched out from the doorway, "Emily D-Device." There was a disgusted sound below and the ghoul quickly added, "And that's Mr Monty!"

Mr. Monty was apparently as impressed with Doom's pun as Maggie, groaning along and then imploring Emily to close the door. "Before he uses pawsitive, beclaws, or you must be kitten." Above his scarf, he glared at the other familiar.

"I don't get it," Emily commented with quiet concern, further opening the door and ticking her head out to get a closer look at first the cats, then Emily. "Are they bad words...?"

bittiface

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:44 pm
Maggie shook her hand, firmly and confidently. "Pleasure." Even if Mr. Monty seemed like a total asshat, at least the ghoul was pleasant.

"Not bad in the wrong sense. More like..." Maggie hummed, crossing her arms and staring up at the ceiling. "Like brain teasers that physically scrape out the goo inside your brain. Or like letting an earwig lay eggs inside your ears. Or annoying songs that get stuck in your head all day. It's like that."

She pointed a look at her own cat, who in turn stared back arrogantly.

"So um. Anyway." She quickly gathered the rest of her loot into her basket, offering one of the bigger mushrooms she'd found over to Emily. "I should probably let you be. But if you ever wanna do homework together, or maybe cook or gather plants with me, um... I'll be around?" This whole making friends thing was difficult and awkward, Maggie was finding. However, it was one of the things her mothers had insisted she try to do.

lizbot

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:28 pm
"O-oh...okay. Bye." Emily shut the door and that was that.

Except maybe she didn't, because the next time Maggie opened her own door, the small witch was standing in front of it, a spooked look on her face. Like maybe she was shocked Maggie opened her own door to leave despite Emily being out there the past fourty minutes, never quite getting up the nerve to knock.

"We both have cat familiars?" The question should probably not be a question, especially since it was possibly part of a conversation she'd been having in her head for quite some time.

bittiface

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:44 pm
It took time for the awkward atmosphere to wear off after Maggie left. She brewed some experimental soups in her cauldron and pondered the interactions of her day. Had she done well, or not? Maybe she had come on too strong. Maybe her damn cat ruined it with it's attempts at humour?

A long while had passed. When Maggie opened her door to run a small errand, she had not expected someone to be standing right outside it. "Eep!" She jumped back, taken by surprise. How long had she been standing there..?

"Um.. yes." Maggie said with a lopsided and uncertain smile. "That is to say mine is my familiar. I assumed yours was.... yours.. too."

lizbot

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:15 pm
Nodding in a sharp affirmative, Emily cautiously holds up a picture of Johnny Danger, signed and smooched with what appears to be gold lipstick.

"I-I really like Johnny Danger."

This attempt at friendly introduction might look like the most painfully awkward thing on the outside (in fact, it'll be marked as such when Mr. Monty grades her on it later) but Emily thought it was going pretty well.

bittiface

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:47 am
Maggie smiled awkwardly, wincing as a photo was randomly pulled out. First she was talking about their cats, and now some strange boil. She slowly clued in that this ghoul was actually trying to make friends as well.

"O-oh! That's... Um... who's Johnny Danger?" Asked the pop-culture ignorant teenager. A young witch from the deep woods knew little to nothing of what was hip with the jive. "Is he a boil at school? Oh, wait. You said you really like him. Right, so then this is your beau, yes?"

lizbot
delightfully awkward

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces