AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:53 am
This is a Solo RP between my Eliot and Northstar

User ImageUser Image
AstoriaFallens Teepee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:08 pm
He wasn't exactly certain what his adventure was going to uncover, but he was fairly certain whatever came of it would be worth telling for years to come. At least that's what he told himself. He was on a mission to do something heroic, perhaps even something unfathomable by any possible means that would let his name live on for centuries, even long after he had left this world.

The thought made him step a little taller, his stance proud and regal. He was far from being stuck up and actually hoped none thought him as such. Appearances weren't everything, though not everyone had that type of mindset. Would he judge someone if they were shallow minded? No. It wasn't in his nature to do such a thing. He was a decent stallion, at least he liked to think he was. Sure he was hard headed at times and a little unbearable, but overall he meant well.

Gaze fell upon a dark figure ahead and he realized it was another stallion. He was peculiar to him. With a little more pep in his step he approached the stallion and dipped his head and bent one knee slightly as he gave a slight bow in greeting. "Good Afternoon my fair fellow, My name is Charming. Eliot James Charming. What sort of tales might you have to tell?" He asked him with a grin as he stood erect after his introduction to the dark one. He had made a clear assumption that the other meant no harm, though as he had earlier recalled, looks weren't always what they seemed.

WC: 267  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:38 pm
As he watched the golden unicorn approaching he couldn't help but think to himself that here was another pompous a** that is going to do nothing but make a fool of himself. He almost turned tail and went the opposite direction but it was painstakingly clear that he had been spotted by the pale stallion so he let out a small sigh and just continued on the path that would bring him before the brute. He watched as the stallion gave a dip and a bow and introduced himself. And thus it began. The beginning in which the day and the night collide. If you looked at them from a distance one could see the contrast and possibly make the same conclusion. He was monochrome in coloration while the stallion was sunshine gold with a cloud white base. It was easy to say he was the night and the other the day. He returned the stallions greeting with a nod of his head in return, but no bow. He wasn't one to do such formalities. If he wanted to, all the power to him, however he wasn't the type to do such a thing.

"Thank you for the introduction Eliot. It is alright that I call you Eliot yes?" He said short and simple as he watched him curiously. He wasn't sure if he was going to like the direction of this meeting, however there was nothing he could do about it now. "I'm just out and about for no reason but to see the sights. There is no tales to tell, or ones worth telling." He said in response to Eliots question. Tales to tell. What kind of a guy was this? He was definitely a dreamer of sorts, at least that's what North believed. He then realized he hadn't returned the introduction. "My name is NorthStar." He added in there as though he had meant to share it lastly in such a manner. He danced slightly where he stood and tossed his head slightly to move his mane from his face and his tail was relaxed behind him. He couldn't help but wonder about the stallion a little bit. He was peculiar to him, but he couldn't really put his hoof on it.

Honestly he couldn't judge him too much, he hadn't been rude to him at all, so he really should continue to hold his tongue and not make an a** out of himself. What would the irony be if he had previously judged this male as a pompous a** and then he goes and makes one of himself? He almost let out an amused scoff but he kept his vocals silent. “So tell me, what adventures bring you forth on this day?” He asked in return.

WC: 460  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:12 pm
Eliot watched the dark stallion and gave a smile and a nod as he asked if he could call him Eliot. "I don't mind if you just call me Eliot. My name is slightly longer than most." He said thinking about it for a moment. It made him wonder what his parents were thinking when they named him but that was neither here nor there. Anxiously he awaited for a response from the male about wondrous tales but was disappointed by the dark stallions response. No tales? No death defying feats? He made sure to keep the look from his face and remained cheerful in nature. Perhaps he was just afraid to share and was bluffing him, though he wasn't going to call him out in case he was mistaken. Sight seeing wasn't a horrible reason to venture forth, but what was the purpose behind it? Sure there were many places to explore but he honestly preferred something with more depth to it. He wasn't going to judge him for his choices though.

NorthStar. That is an interesting name. He wondered what sparked the name to be selected for the dark stallion but he wasn't going to ask. "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance NorthStar." He said with a bow of his head to him and another smile He found himself beaming when he asked why he was out and about on such a day and he thought about what he might say for a moment. "I'm actually on an adventure of sorts." He said carefully selecting his words with precision. He didn't want to sound like he was some crazy do gooder, but that's pretty much what he was. He was on a search for marvelous feats of strength and bravery. "I'm searching for experiences to tell for years to come." He said with a proud nod of his head and a flash of his sapphire colored eyes. He had no qualms with sharing such a thing. The more he thought about it the more he realized there was no reason for him to worry about what this male thought. He would likely never see him again after this encounter but then again you never know. Either way he wasn't overly concerned about what he might think about him. "Are you just passing through his area or are you from here?" He wanted to know so he could figure out where to go from here possibly.

WC: 408

March Stats Ends Here ----  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:17 pm
NorthStar watched him as he spoke and how he moved. The stallion was pretty interesting and seemed to have quite a bit of energy. He wasn't exactly full of the stuff but he did have enough to get him through each day. Flicking his ears slightly as he listened to him speak he was glad to hear that he could just call him Eliot. His whole name was quite the mouthful and he really didn't want to say the whole thing every time he spoke to him. And did he have to be so proper with the bowing? He gave a small nod of his head in return but wasn't about to bow. So he was on an adventure of sorts? Why not just an adventure, why throw the sorts in there. He shook his head slightly, it wasn't any of his concern to question how he spoke either. Well this stallion was about to be let down because he had no stories to tell him and really wouldn't have told him any if he had some to share. "Ah, that sounds like it could prove to be quite interesting." He said to him.

It seemed the stallion wanted to know about his traveling situation, or at least part of it. As long as he didn't ask to come with him. He didn't think he'd be able to handle someone like him for very long. It would drive him batty. "I'm actually just passing through, is there something in particular you wished to know?" He hoped that the stallion just wanted some directions now that he had pretty much told him that he had nothing to contribute to his memory. Though he wondered if this would somehow make it into the stallions mental filing of adventures. Not that this was anything special. It was literally just a meeting of two individuals who happened to be going their separate ways. At least he hoped it would end up that way. He just prayed to the gods above that he didn't want to come with him. He'd HATE to have to turn the poor soul down and crush his feelings. Though he was fairly certain Eliot wouldn't mind him saying no. He just seemed to jolly to let someone saying you couldn't come with them let him down. Though he could be mistaken.

As he stood there, looking at the golden male, he wondered how many actually decided to open up to him and tell him a tale, be it fact or fiction. He could probably come up with some elaborate story to tell him but he wasn't that creative and it was a waste of energy. He was sure there were those out there that had no issue doing such a thing though. He wasn't one of them.

WC: 467  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:31 pm
It seemed that he wasn't going to be getting anything out of the dark stallion, at least when it came to stories. Perhaps he could still ask him if he had heard a tale from someone else while he had been on a travel somewhere, but he seemed like that would not get a response that he wanted either. Plus the male could have easily forgotten part of the story and then he might miss out on something important. At least he seemed to acknowledge that him gaining information from others was interesting. It had never really dawned on him before that not everyone might like to hear stories or tales or even have any to share. He had yet to meet anyone who had turned him down but there was always a first for everything and this seemed to be his first. On both accounts.

At least he was able to answer his question about travel. Perhaps he could point him in a good direction in which he could run into others and perhaps gather some stories. Sure it might seem odd to others that of all the things to collect he would be collecting words and nothing else. One might even call him crazy. he didn't mind though. He was the one who had to live with his choices and he wasn't about to let others guide his life for him. He was pretty set in what he wanted and what he needed to do to accomplish his goals. "Nothing wrong with traveling through a spot." He said. "Do you think you'd be able to point me in a direction that would take me into the path of someone else?" He knew it was probably a far fetched thing to ask but the stallion could have easily ran into someone else before having come into contact with himself so it wasn't entirely that huge of a thing to see about.

He gazed around for a moment and wondered about the Hippogryph he had met not too long ago. She had been a tough one for him to crack and he finally got her to open up to him and admit her feelings to him. Which had delighted him a great deal. Though, as he was still young the thrills of adventure called to him and off he went. He hoped she hadn't been too made about his having to go. Even if he wasn't sure when he would return. The thought of her made him wonder if he should head back anytime soon. He had been gone for a little while now. Had she moved though? He was going to have to go back to where he had met her and see if she was still around. The thought had never really crossed his mind before, having to find her.

WC: 472

April Stats Ends Here ----  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 7:29 pm
North Star listened to the male as he asked if he could point him in a direction that would put him around others that could tell him stories, or tales as he seemed to be putting it. He thought about it for a moment, he really wasn't entirely sure of who he could send him to that would be a good fit. Flattening his ears for a moment he thought about it and figured he could send him towards the north west a bit. There was a heard out that way he was certain he'd find very interesting. He hadn't crossed paths with them yet himself, but from what he had heard they were quite interesting. "If you go that way towards the North West a bit, there is a part of the lands that is frozen and there is a herd there I think you'd find will fit your need." He said to him deciding what could it hurt.

WC: 160  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 9:41 pm
He was a little bummed that the stallion hadn't more to offer him but at the mention of a herd located on a frozen tundra sounded awfully exciting! He was sure there would be loads to hear from any that lived in a desolate place such as that. Though, he wasn't entirely sure such a place would be desolate. It was just that when he pictured it all he saw was vast, flat lands covered in snow. "I'll be sure to head that way and check them out. Thank you for your guidance. I do suppose I should be on my way so I don't hold you up any longer." He said with a bow of his head and a smile. He figured it would be a decent journey to get to where he was going so he should probably leave sooner than later so as to give himself a head start!

WC: 152  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 9:57 pm
North star gave a nod to the stallion, he figured that their meeting wouldn't last very long. At least he had been somewhat helpful he had hoped. "It was nice meeting you Eliot. I hope you have safe travels and find what you are looking for." He said with a bow of his head. He might be a bit smug at times but he genuinely hoped this stallion was able to accomplish what he had set out to do. "Until we meet again." He said with a bow of his head before continuing on his path, away from the golden hair stallion.

WC: 102

Total for North Star: 262  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 10:00 pm
The stallion couldn't have been happier about their crossing paths, as brief as it was. While he may not have gotten any stories from North Star, he hoped he would be able to find this herd he was talking about. It sounded like he'd have a grand adventure on the way as well! With a bow of his head in thanks once more he smiled at the dark colored one. "Thank you again for your help, I wish you safe travels as well!" He said watching him leave to go on his own journey. Eliot flicked his tail and with an extra pep in his step he headed off to continue on his travels.

WC: 114

Total Count for Eliot: 266

<----------May Stats End Here  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers