Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] What Are You? (Malik/Helmut)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:34 pm
Malik had been growing accustomed to the exciting life of Amityville, but there were still some things he was trying to get used to. One of them being the strange assortment of students that lived there in the dorms. To say he lived a sheltered life before now was an understatement. Before his moving to Amity he'd never seen anything other than another demon in his life. His parents had felt no need to expose him to anyone besides demons, and now he was struggling to figure out just what everyone was. He needed a sort of monster manual. Perhaps one of the teachers had such a book. It was either that or he continued to ask what others were. Some were easy at least. He could tell who was undead or ghostly, and generally who other demons were. When it came to the monsters though....well they were all so vastly different he wasn't sure how to sort them.

Like the ghoul he was watching now. He couldn't make out what she was at all. It was of course one of the cases a manual would be perfect for. Alas, it was not meant to be. He debated on wandering over to her and asking her, but that would just be rude. Then again, staring at her probably wasn't helping much either. Maybe he could wander closer and try to figure out without her noticing.

Enoh Love
Hope this works. <.<

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:26 am
The ghoul in question was a fluffy mess of hair atop of a considerable amount of clothing, none of which seemed to be complete in any way. If it wasn't torn, it had patches on it. She seemed to have no idea that she was being watched, and was passing her time by digging into the ground she was currently crouched over. Little black fingers tore through the dirt, shoving it aside with a great deal of gusto.

She dug for a while, eventually so deep that she nearly had to rest on her belly to reach the bottom of the hole. It was then that she stopped, leaning back on her heels, and scratched her grey cheek with her dirty fingers, leaving a smear. Whatever she had been doing, she looked wildly pleased about having done it. With a nod to herself she stood, stretching above her head, where the too-big sleeves of her clothing slid down to her shoulders, exposing equally dirty, long and skinny arms.

Then, at the sound of movement, she let out a startled shriek, her whole body jumping as she whirled around, eyes wide as she surveyed the surrounding area, searching for the source of the noise.

opticpeach
It works!! I hope mine does too!

Enoh Love
Crew

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:12 pm
Malik panicked at the shriek, worried he'd upset or angered the ghoul somehow. That had not been his intention, and he rushed over to her side in an attempt to calm her down.

"Hey are you -" He'd seen her digging the hole, had watched her peek into it and everything, and yet somehow the boil still managed to forget about it. Now here he was, stuck in the hole, looking up at the monster above him. For a greed demon he really did have the worst of luck sometimes. Sometimes he wondered if he was just cursed with bad luck, but then he remembered that was a ridiculous notion. Of course he wasn't. He was just clumsy. Though that honestly wasn't much better.

"Hi uh, I-I'm Malik. I hope I didn't startle you too much," he muttered, blushing as he tried to scramble out of the hole.

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:29 pm
Helmut's gaze quickly spotted the much taller creature rushing towards her. A few things happened all at once; first, she recognized that this tall new person was not Xavier, which meant she should be very afraid of them. Second, her startled shriek began anew, this time because a stranger was rushing at her. Third, and probably more prominently, is that she jumped back, pushing her hands forward in an attempt to shove the stranger back. She wasn't sure if she even touched him, but that didn't seem to matter.

It worked anyway, somehow, and he ended up in the hole she had dug, though he was not her intent behind digging.

She kept screaming then, skittering back a few paces and holding her arms tight against her chest, making herself as small and compact as possible. The noise she made subsided substantially when she realized he was talking to her, and in a fairly calming, normal way. Then, she shut up completely, and stared at him with wide eyes.

"I didn't do it!" She said after some time, clearly coming to her own defence, in light of the current situation.

opticpeach

Enoh Love
Crew

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:20 am
"W-well unfortunately that is not entirely true. You did dig the hole. Therefore you did do that part," Malik tried to explain, though he questioned why he did so. The ghoul seemed a bit too panicked to him to really think reasonably. He supposed that was unfair to think. For all he knew she could be completely reasonable. He didn't think it was likely, but he'd give her the benefit of the doubt.

"I fell in the hole, so that is my fault. Do not blame yourself for that." He could only hope he sounded reassuring. He honestly didn't want to make things even worse in this situation. She seemed a bit skittish to say the least, worse than him on even his bad days. Now that he'd pulled himself out of the hole he was surprised such strength had come from such a small body.

Enoh Love
Forever later

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:37 pm
Helmut paused in her panic just long enough to hear him out. It was a very good argument, of course. He was completely right. So much so, that she almost instantly drooped, shoulders slumping and body leaning to one side, as if she were melting with despair.

"I'm sorry~!" She wailed, her voice dipping and pitching with dramatic upset. Her wilting seemed to be at it's peak then, and she actively slumped to the ground, laying in a puddle of woe that her best friend would be proud of. Wallowing in misery wasn't as fun as Xavier made it seem, and so once the memory of him acknowledging that he was the one that fell, she felt like it was a good place to stop. Helmut perked up almost instantly, rolling in the dirt until she could bring herself to sit on the ground, the bottoms of her feet together and her black clawed, dirty hands gripping her ankles.

"Did you not see it?" She asked in all seriousness, but almost as though she pityingly understood - perhaps she always fell into holes she may or may not have seen.

opticpeach
Bahaha no worries!

Enoh Love
Crew

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:15 am
"I uh, well I did see it. I promise I did, but then I just sort of forgot it w-was there," Malik sighed, plopping down next to the odd ghoul before him. He'd only been interacting with her for a few moments, but already he felt tired. He was not a boil made to interact with others he was afraid. He was much better off interacting with a book than someone else. He could attempt to communicate with her, maybe try wailing like she did, but he didn't really think that would do much to help the situation. It might honestly just make it worse.

"So uh, what's your name? Do you dig holes often? It is a very nice hole," he complimented, peering back into it before looking over at her once more. Her clawed hands definitely seemed good for those sorts of things.

Enoh Love

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff