Submit

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:29 pm
So I'm covering bad / good news here since I have more than one thing to cover. As usual i guess.

The bad first.

1. Because I had to buy a dish washer I'm going to be short on cash for most of this month.

2. I still work with an a*****e who doesn't know how to tell the truth. But that is nothing new.

3. This isn't exactly 'bad' but more of a pain in the a**. So basically on Fridays a bunch of coworkers go out to do fun things. We meet at Tim Hortons then slip up in separate directions. Me and a couple others choose to go to a Barns and Noble. However I left my purse at Tim Hortons, and I had to call up someone who didn't leave yet to ask them to take it with them. I got it back later when we picked up our checks. [We have an option to pick up checks on Friday. Otherwise we get it in the mail the following Monday]

The Good

1. Having the dishwasher will really help clear up the dirty dishes, and help clear space so we can install the new built in dishwasher. [We bought the built in dishwasher a while ago when the one we had stopped working. Well the company did not want to install it and told their bosses that they refused to install because there was cat poop everywhere. Which wasn't true. However because of this dishes piled up to where is became difficult to handwash. So short story I bought a small dish washer so we could install the big one.]]

2. So far I am managing to keep my random spending toned down... So far. I've made plans, and mostly stuck with them. However it would have helped if I didn't spend all my money at Barns and Noble. I actually nearly got three comics. But managed to just pick one. The other two I wanted was Detective Comics 2, and Flash-point [Batman] I picked Harley Quinn instead. It was a very fun read. Originally I was going to get a Marval comic because majority of the ones I already had were DC.

3. One thing that probably would help out a bit is that instead of getting just one week worth of lunch foods I went and got three weeks worth. So at least I won't have to worry about what I'd have for lunch for three weeks. By then I should get another paycheck.

4. Got some Pokemon Generations packs, and a Cards Against Humanity expansion called Crabs Adjust Humidity. Got some good cards. Really happy about the Charmander I got.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:05 pm
Sorry to hear things have been a bit rough for you lately.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers