Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Bitchfest (Jil/Amrita?)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:38 pm
It's been an amusing sight, and one that she stuck around for. Normally she would have left after a moment or two, deciding that it wasn't worth her time, but somehow she figured this one was. The ghoul clearly didn't have the personality she usually went for…but she still had something that could, potentially be useful. If not, at least it would be an entertaining way to spend the end of this particular day.

"Well, well. Aren't you a little spitfire?" The patchwork commented idly, a slight smile on her torn lips.

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:32 pm
Long story short, group classwork and Xaejil were not compatible. A few textbooks ended up on fire, and the eyebrows of one student ended up singed off. The rest of the group politely decided the meeting was worth holding elsewhere and Xaejil informed them that she would complete the project on her own as they were all inferior beings anyway.

Jil didn't turn immediately and Amrita would have the feeling of eyes on her, even before the tiny ghoul turned with a scowl and flash of jagged teeth. "I do nothing of the sort. Spitting fire is not within my many, much more impressive, capabilities."

Clearly certain things were lost on the pale haired ghoul.

enoh love

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:05 pm
"I see." She murmured to herself, still smiling that same slight smile. "But too bad, spitting fire is a pretty interesting technique. You should tell me what else you're capable of." The feeling of being watched wasn't new to her, but feeling it in that sort of concentration certainly was. Pushing herself off the wall, she started to make her way over to the small bundle of anger.

"Are you always so forceful with your classmates?"

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:18 pm
The small ghoul puffed up when 'what she was capable of' came up. It was almost comical with how tiny and cute she would be without the venomous expression.

"They are meddlesome.." She hissed, arms crossing, and hair set aswing with the attitude in the tilt of her head, "And don't know how to follow orders."

The idea of cooperation didn't even dawn on her. They weren't worthy of standing on equal footing with her.

Jil's pink eyes narrowed on the other ghoul, small talk also not one of her many abilities, "Why are you speaking to me, by the way?"
enoh love

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:51 am
"Understatement, really." Meddlesome. That was actually a pretty good way to describe a vast majority of the creatures here. The idea about them not being able to follow orders was also quite amusing on more than one level, but she kept her slight smile in place for the time being, not showing just how hilarious that notion was. Still, it became clear that beating around the bush wasn't on the table, which was just fine with her.

"Because if you're the kind of creature I think you are, I have an offer for you. If you're interested."

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:14 am
Despite Jil's unblinking stare, she gave off the feeling that many eyes were watching aside from the two in her head. She wouldn't normally deal with any other students and it was true she didn't have anyone that she could truly even call a friend.

An undead, at least, was better than some furry eared creature. She hated furry things.

"What sort of offer?" He voice had dropped low, conspiratorial. Something about this fed the suspicious, sneaky bits of her that hid away in the back of her mind.

enoh love

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:06 pm
"I have a group forming, and I am looking for someone who could be a…body guard, of sorts." Not that she needed one, really; but it was always good to put something between herself and everyone else. "Also for miscellaneous tasks, but all that would require someone like you." Putting someone like this ghoul in charge of customer relations was completely off the table, after all. Sending her out on missions though, that seemed very doable.

If, of course, she was interested…and if she was trustworthy enough.

"If you're interested, we could walk and talk? Get away from the crowds?" Less distractions, really. Less opportunity for someone like Remi to come by.

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:19 am
The term 'body guard' rankled her a bit, nose wrinkling as if there were a bad smell. But at the same time, being singled out and acknowledged individually, recognized from other for her unique abilites appealed to her.

As did the secrecy (ever wanting to be involved in secrets, perhaps a weakness of hers).

"I'll walk with you." Her eyes were narrow, but the agreement itself was progress. Usually she'd berate someone until she left them alone. But a secret group? That was interesting.

enoh love

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:28 am
The patchwork's slight expression of amusement grew a little more prominent at the look she had given. Well, well, it seemed she didn't like that particular wording. The reaction had been almost instantaneous; it couldn't have some from anything else. Still, the ghoul agreed to walk with her, which was at least something.

So, walk they did.

"My name is Amrita, by the way." A little late to the introductions, but at least it was there. "And - I promise I am not making small talk, I'm simply curious - what is yours, and how long have you been at Amityville?"

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:19 am
"Long enough to wish I was home.." Jil hissed, "But it's my duty to my colony to be here. Thus I am."

Jil's head tilted to the taller ghoul, pretty much everyone was taller than her in this inferior form, "Xaejil. But you may use Jil because you people can't get the pronunciation correct." You people.

She then tossed her head a bit and looked forward where they were walking, hair beads swinging and clacking behind her, "I know who you are. You're well known in school." Amrita had always been active in student council activities and was simply a known figure. She would have to be blind not to know.

enoh love

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers