Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Party Supplies [False & Muka]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:21 pm
Somewhere on a street corner outside of Amity, far enough away that teachers typically wouldn't run into students or at least most students hoped they wouldn't run into teachers stood a lone reaper and his cat.

The boil had opted for black jeans, a baggy shirt, and his usual black jacket as he flipped through his skellyphone trying to complete his master plan. Sure he could try and snatch a few things, maybe buy some stuff too if he was willing. What he needed now though required money and well, someone with a few years on him.

To Muka

Hey, hey, I know you're out of school and all that but I was wondering if you could help me out with a ah... "Class Project"? Gimi a call or text. Later.

With that he snapped the phone shut tucking it into his jacket before going for a smoke. The faint curls of burning Moon Grass wafting lazily around him as Sharpie hopped to the stone window ledge beside him. "Muka?"

"Muka."

The cat stretched himself out a bit, "Isn't he a bit ahh.... extravagant for this kinda thing? Won't it make TOO big of a splash?" The reaper rolled his eyes blowing smoke in the cats face, "All the better. If we go wild with this we'll be starting something fun at our lifeless little school."

"Or getting arrested."

"Comes with the territory," he said as he checked his phone again.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:38 pm
Muka probably should have been a graduate and his mature facial hair and massive girth had often gotten him mistaken for a parent while on campus, but the truth was that the owl was still enrolled. Age, of course, did not equal maturity.

Muka didn't know False well, acquaintance or friend of a friend perhaps, but that didn't matter to the strix. He was always happy to meet and make new friends. The owl was no good with his talons and cell phones so his response was brief.

Miliardo Kason
To: False

what do u need
meet up?

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:49 pm
And False should have graduated as well, or at least made it to second year. Cutting class and generally causing trouble had a habit of making that really hard to do.

Still a friend of a friend was still a friend. So when Muka responded the reaper glanced about before holding his phone up to a near by street sign. He was at the corner of Cozer Lane and Spinal. A small shopping center area.

iloveyouDIE
To: Muka

That corner. Need booze. Party.

Big Party.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:42 pm
Well Muka didn't have booze. He may have fully head tilted at his phone for a moment as he thought of what to do. The owlman never thought much of alcohol beyond the purpose it served in restaurants or at his father's parties. He and his ghoulfriend had once had sake on one of their nights out, but the large boil never paid anymore mind than that.

Perhaps False had a very particular sort of party in mind.

It wasn't even a full ten minutes before a shadow blocked out the moonlight and a woosh of feathers and weight hit the pavement hard at the corner by the street sign. The massive owl monster turned and shuffled closer to the red head, shifting mid step into a much more dapper and flashy sort of boil.

He grinned and blinked his golden eyes unevenly, head tilting at the reaper and then down at his cat. His sharp teeth clacked with a giggle, "Helloooo~"

Miliardo Kason

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:48 pm
False knew what booze did, the way it made people delighted and revel in fun and chaos. Ten minutes was enough time for the first roll of Grass to burn up. False moved to the next one pulling a 2nd one out, cheaper crescent moon. Not fully aged but it would do.

A snap of the fingers a dancing flame he waved it at the tip of the paper and crushed herbs. Just then a gust of wind and the crash of a body in front of him put it out.

"Heh." The reaper looked up with a wide grin as he snapped up another flame. "Afternoon~"

The cat meanwhile squinted at that very sharp clacking sound. Owls. Yeaaaah...

"Hope I'm not being a big bother with this but I ahhh, needed a friend with resources yeah?"

Iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:58 pm
Muka's ever present grin seemed to grow when it was implied he was a man of resources. Of course he was, but knowing he had the reputation was also satisfying.

"Yesss," he snickered, tattooed fingers dipping primly into the pocket of his embroidered waistcoat, "I am known to have resources at my, eheh, disposal."

He also knew that favors weren't free, it was all apart of the deal, "And what is your proposition?"
miliardo kason

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:15 pm
The reaper shifted against the wall pushing off of it as he rolled his shoulders. The reaper knew a fair bit around school even if he wasn't all that active. The cat heard plenty while wandering.

Away from the wall the reaper rubbed his chin wondering how to best strike a deal with the boil. "Depends. We have the reimbursement. Depending on the cost of our 'supplies' we could charge a small fee to attend the event and I'd be more then happy to use that to repay you."

He took a drag on on his grass frowning, "The problem then is we run the risk of driving people away from the event. Do you have an idea on your end what you'd accept as payment?"

Iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:56 am
Muka knew well that the students were loathe to part with the precious silver seeds. Everything cost money and asking their parents for allowances was the worst. Not many had part time jobs.

"Hrrrmmm..." The owl seemed to vibrate, a reverberating hum that emanated from his large body, "Some reimbursement would be ideal~" His head tilted.

"Perhaps a future favor. And should anything go wrong..." Another head tilt. He wasn't involved. Unless things went right, then he'd be happy to claim responsibility.
miliardo kason

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:59 pm
"Ideal is the term, but the reality begs to differ." He dragged on the grass puffing tiny rings of smoke in thought. The cat leaping from its perch to smack a few from the air before roaming between their feet.

"A future favor can be acceptable, and of course if anything goes wrong the name of the benefactor who supplied the party treats. Easily described as purchases made by friendly adult benefactors solicited on a street corner that all oddly lack.... owl like features."

The last part was said with a grin, he would be the only fall person for this little operation and even then he planned to very much be gone before anyone could point a finger at him.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:29 am
Muka snickered with how that was put and held his tattooed hand out then for a shake. He imagined, should he have been born a demon like all his brothers and sisters, he may have made a half decent one with how he wheeled and dealed. Not every deal had to be lucrative, but it was about getting yourself known and being the go-to monster.

"When will you be having this, hrm, shindig? And where?"

Miliardo Kason

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:57 pm
The reaper grinned the tip of the bundle grass igniting hard as he dragged on it burning the last of the grass and slapping his own hand into Muka's own. The deal was struck.

"Time's flexible, haven't put word out you're the first to know actually. Way I see it, better to be supplied and ready before advertising." Firm shake done, he turned to look around the street. "I had two ideas. One was trying to find some old warehouse no one was using. Maybe host it there, less chance of being found by the staff. Plan B is to find some abandoned or less frequented area of the school. Easy to get too, hard to hide."

Sharpie perked up, "Can I call him can I can I can I!?"

The reaper let out a sigh, "Not yet."

iloveyouDIE

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas