Submit

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:07 pm
Before I really go into details I'd like to share that sometimes when I get into something, I REALLY get into it. So if it is something that can be collected I probably will try to collect it.

Right now, its rings. I've started collecting rings.

Even though would sound like an expensive thing to collect I didn't really pay much for what I have no far. Right now I have about six rings (though four of them were two sets.) I spent $10 on all of them so far. If anyone has heard of an app called 'Wish' that is where I've been getting them from.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:05 pm
calm down there, Gollum  

m4r1p0s4

Eco-friendly Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Planetary Technician 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Candy Fiend 150

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:24 pm
m4r1p0s4
calm down there, Gollum
I am slightly disapointed in myself for not seeing that connection.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:32 am
m4r1p0s4
calm down there, Gollum

I lol'd. Nice reference.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:01 pm
It probably would be funny if I got the same number of rings as there were mentioned in the series. emotion_awesome kinda. emotion_eyebrow  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:49 pm
I've got a few rings I own myself... though I rarely wear them. whee  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

beaulolais

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:42 pm
pawn shops have tempted me

because i love sparklies!

but then i wonder who had to give that stuff up, and i feel sorry for them, and don't buy it

so somebody else walks in and buys it instead

so what i did makes no sense at all  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:00 pm
Prof. Moonie
I'm the same way. Most of the time I don't think to put rings on in the morning.

beaulolais
pawn shops have tempted me

because i love sparklies!

but then i wonder who had to give that stuff up, and i feel sorry for them, and don't buy it

so somebody else walks in and buys it instead

so what i did makes no sense at all
I think you might be interested on checking the app called 'Wish' with the rings I bought so far none of them costed more than $5. Shipping is actually very cheap. But it will take roughly 15 days to arrive.  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:34 pm
I have two rings I wear almost every day, on the same hand; my HS class ring, and the ring I made myself in my metalsmithing class 3 years ago. The one I made is beginning to tarnish (it's cast out of pure sterling silver), so I need to polish it soon. I've also started wearing a ring I got from the renaissance festival over summer -- it's silver celtic knotwork with a garnet set in the middle. And I just got another ring today, a blue metal band with my sorority's letters on it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:52 pm
Vikabro
Prof. Moonie
I'm the same way. Most of the time I don't think to put rings on in the morning.

Some of them aren't the right size, so they tend to be a bit loose on me and there's no way to resize them (with the particular base design they have). So, I rarely wear them, in fear I might lose them.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:31 pm
Prof. Moonie
Vikabro
Prof. Moonie

Some of them aren't the right size, so they tend to be a bit loose on me and there's no way to resize them (with the particular base design they have). So, I rarely wear them, in fear I might lose them.
There is this one ring I have. Some days it will fit perfectly on my index, and fourth fingers. However other days they end up being too tight. It is kind of weird.

I was once able to fit 9 well on those fingers. Now I have to have 10, but they are slightly lose. But only problem if that the rings didn't have a 9.5 option. Though I do really like the ones I have. My favorite is one were two stones make a heart. One stone is blue, and the other is pink.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:55 pm
Vikabro
Prof. Moonie
Vikabro
Prof. Moonie

There is this one ring I have. Some days it will fit perfectly on my index, and fourth fingers. However other days they end up being too tight. It is kind of weird.

I was once able to fit 9 well on those fingers. Now I have to have 10, but they are slightly lose. But only problem if that the rings didn't have a 9.5 option. Though I do really like the ones I have. My favorite is one were two stones make a heart. One stone is blue, and the other is pink.

I have pretty thin fingers, so finding rings that are actually in my size can be challenging at times. I think I'm a ring size 3 or 4. *shrugs*

That one ring sounds gorgeous. I think there's two rings that I consider my favorite: The first one has a pink heart shaped gem in the middle with a set of three tiny-white diamond-like gems on the sides (in triangle formations); the second one has small, round pink/purple gem with two small charms (one's a star, one's a heart) hanging from each side respectively.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers