Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[SOLO] Yandere Bento of Love (Sidron)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:03 pm
Quote:
Yayoi
Say what?
Student: Sidron
I am interested in..: Feel free to fling whatever at him. >W>

A yandere centaur boy has taken a liking to you, for better or worse. A lot of people know his violent tendencies when it comes to romance? So how will you handle this confession. Which by the way, takes place after he gives you a bento box on the roof at lunch.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:24 pm
It was kind of weird. Like really really REALLY weird. And quite confusing to say the least. For some reason there was this centaur boil that kept creeping on him. It was like every time Sidron turned around that boil was there. Staring at him.

He had heard stories about the boil. Well, over heard whispers really. Apparently he was really nice but sometimes it seemed her was quite...what was the word they used? Deranged? Over the top? Something like that. Either way he kind of gave the dragon the creeps and he really wished the boil would just stop.

It was bad enough he had almost tripped over the smaller boil from time to time when he turned around. Like he was inching closer and closer to him with each passing day.

Creepy.

Sidron had finally had enough and attempted to escape the centaur boil's radar by hiding out on the roof of the gymnasium. It was a nice place to get away plus he could see quite a bit at this height. Of course, if someone came up the stair way he wouldn't be able to anticipate their arrival.

Leaning back against the railing, it creaked slightly against his weight. But he was no concerned about it falling over and him tumbling over the edge. Even if that did happen he had wings and could easily keep himself from falling to the ground in a heap. He let out a small sigh when all of a sudden the sound of the door to the stairway swung open and the sound of hooves clicking on the roof top drew his attention. A heavy frown tugging at his dark lips as orange eyes landed on the figure that approached. Here he had thought he had escaped but it seemed the centaur boil was just not going to leave him be.

Turning away from the railing, Sidron crossed his arms over his chest. "I was hoping for some privacy up here. Why are you following me? What is with you I feel like you are stalking me and I have to tell you it's pretty damn creepy." Cocking his eyebrow he watched the other boil approach, flinching back as the centaur shoved some sort of box in his face.

"I made this for you. Its a bento lunch box...of love. Because I really like you and think you are hot. Please take it I put my soul into making it just for you." Again the centaur shoved the box lunch at Sidron. A weak smile on the other boils lips.

Well, Sidron was not pleasantly surprised. "Lunch box...of...love...?" What the hell? Oh no, no no. This was not happening to him. Maybe a little part of him was flattered but he was definitely not into boils. Besides, he had a pretty hot ghoulfriend already. "Uh...no thanks. I already had lunch. With my ghoulfriend." He put extra emphasis on that last part hoping the other boil would take the hint.

But it seemed that that was perhaps not the right thing to say. Although what could he do? He had no interest in boils and didn't want this centaur to keep staring at him and following him around. In that instant the other boil's face took on a sour look. Eyebrows furrowing as a look of anger washed over his features. "I PUT MY HEART INTO THIS LUNCH. YOU WILL TAKE IT AND YOU WILL EAT IT AND YOU WILL LOVE IT LIKE I LOVE YOU AND A PART OF ME WILL BE INSIDE YOU!!!" Again he shoved the lunch box at Sidron.

"I think you have the wrong idea abo-..." But before he could finish the centaur boil flung the bento box lunch at him. Tears streaming down the other boil's face as Sidron dodged and the box hit the wall behind him. Coming open and the food inside going everywhere.

Before he could even get in another word the centaur boil took off in a rushed huff. The sound of sobbing and wailing coming from the stairway until finally silence. Sidron stood there half slouched to the side in shock. What the hell....?  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces