Klaus sighed. "This isn't a good idea," he said once again, exasperated by his witch's antics this time. The ghoul merely waved a hand by her head and made a quick shushing sound. No, this would be brilliant. This would be her best trick to date. And everyone would hate love it. She was standing up on a stool she had found in a nearby classroom and dragged out to reach a lamp on a wall in the hall. Hopefully she could get to all of them though she would accept maybe just like..six. Six was a good even number.

"Just keep watch for me, can't have me getting caught, right?" Alice reminded him while she held a large book in one arm and had her other hand, carefully gloved to protect her from the head of the lamp, on a lightbulb. This was going to be great. If this worked creeple were going to be in for one heck of a show.

"You've never tried this one before. You only found it last night," he sighed.

"You worry too much. What's the worst that could happen?" She paused, reading a paragraph again. Bright eyes widened. Oh. That was the worst that could happen.. "..Glass can be swept up easy! It's..it's no big deal! It'll be worth it if it works." If? No, when. When it worked. "Just be quiet! I need to concentrate.."

The raven sighed again and looked around the corner, his feathers ruffled and his head tucked back close to his body.

kuropeco