Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:22 pm
User Image
Sorley had never felt this much excitement before.

He was on high alert and his heart pounded in his chest as he took in his unfamiliar surroundings. He walked calmly amongst the crew that he was traveling with with a confidence that he wasn't sure that he had at first. Ever since being a small boy, he'd heard the stories of war and glory. He'd always loved hearing them, but experiencing the outside world was something quite new and different for the dark male.

Sorley was out on his first viking.

He always knew this day would come eventually, but it was only recently with the arrival of his newest siblings that he began to seriously consider pursuing life as a reaver. Sorley smiled at the thought of his baby siblings hearing stories about him. He wanted to be someone that they could be proud of and look up to.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:26 pm
User Image

The only thing Rokuro thought was missing was his brother. He hadn't been able to find his brother before the crew left, but suppose he would get back at him later for missing the fun. Rokuro was sure anything he happened to get, his brother would take. Especially if he happened to capture a Thrall in the process. His brother was the type to let Rokuro do all the work, but take all the glory instead. Honestly, he didn't mind too much. It was the thrill of the action that he liked.

Rokuro accidentally bumped into a dark male lion as he moved. Or rather, someone else in their party had pushed him into the male. "Didn't see you" He just spoke. He wasn't really one for an apology, though he also didn't want a pick a fight on his first reaving. Well, not anyone in his own pride, anyways. He was all good with the blood of battle otherwise.

The other looked just as excited and possibly confused as he was. Things were happening fast. His heart was pounding, he could feel his fur become wet from rain, or was it sweat? He couldn't tell.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:47 am
Sorley was still taking visual notes of where they were traveling when he felt someone push against him. He wasn't particularly fazed, it just let him know that the others were nearby.

"S'alright," the male replied casually and after a moment said, "Name's Sorley."

There were several on the crew that he recognized from seeing here and there back home, but he didn't think that he recognized this male. The black lion thought it would be best to at least know the names of the others he was traveling with.

"You been out here before?," Sorley asked, hoping his companion was in the mood for conversation while they searched the area.

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:31 pm
"Rokuro" He replied with a smile. It was a small relief to know the other wasn't upset with him running into him. Even if it wasn't really his fault. "First time," He answered without hesitation. It wasn't to be shamed that it was his first time, it was something to be praised. He was an adult, and this was to prove his worth! "Yourself?" He asked.

The other looked as if he might be as lost and confused as himself, but it wasn't good to assume, maybe it was just how the lion looked all the time? One could never be too sure. All Rokuro knew was it'd give him a chance to show he was to be the best at this, maybe even get a friend to follow him when he had enough lions to back him up to start his own raid group. He wanted to be a captain, it was his ultimate goal.

Big Hobbit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:42 pm
"Mine too," Sorley nodded in confirmation that this was indeed his first trip out. He had to admit to himself that he was slightly embarrassed that he was just now going on his first viking. It was something that he'd dreamed about as a cub but had taken quite a while for him to get around to as an adult.

Ultimately, Sorley had grown up to become quite the homebody. He truly enjoyed spending time in the forested area of their homelands where his family lived. Although it wasn't as quiet and peaceful as it had been prior to his parents' recent additions to the family.

Sorley opened his mouth to make a comment to the male next to him when suddenly their band was accosted by a roaming group of rogue hyenas. He did not allow the sounds of their cackling laughter to unnerve him and Sorley prepared to fight.

"Watch out!," he yelled.

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:52 am
At least he wasn't the only one, it let him relax a bit more. Rokuro was still young, and the first chance he could he was here. It was his dream to become a captain. That dream was on it's way to becoming true now.

He puffed up his body when he heard the hyena. How he hated them, but he was going to handle this like a pro. No silly creature was going to get the best of him. His back turned towards the other lion's back as if to make sure it wasn't going to get attacked.

There were many other's around too all ready for the attack as the Hyena closed in.The Hyena group wasn't as big as Rokuro thought. He wasn't gonna make the first move, oh no! He gave a loud roar at the hyena.

Big Hobbit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:11 am
Sorley was immediately on guard, even though he did not spend much time fighting back home, it didn't mean that he couldn't!

When the hyenas moved in for the attack, Sorley and the others charged forward toward their adversaries and defended themselves fearlessly. One hyena came at the black lion, biting at him. Sorley gave a mighty swipe at a hyena's face with his claws and managed to leave a wound that would certainly remind the other of this day.

The battle did not last long before the hyenas realized that they were outnumbered and outmatched by their band and they managed to chase them
off.

Looking around to make sure everyone was okay, Sorley turned to find his new acquaintance and ask, "Hey, you alright?"

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:35 pm
Rokuro made a couple swipes at some hyenas here and there, but they never actually came close enough for any contact. It didn't take them long before they realized the lions had the upper hand, and when they started to back off and leave, a grin formed on the young lions face. Of course, it wasn't exactly a glorious victory, as no one died, no one was captured, and it was pretty boring if they were to tell it back at home. Now that they were gone, of course, the black lion had more action that Rokuro did.

But hey, he did his job. He made sure that lion behind him was safe, and the other did just as he did. He beamed proud as he looked at the lion that he now decided was going to be his friend. Adrenalin now rushing through his vanes, he grinned at the black lion. "I'm perfectly fine,"

"Are you okay?"

Big Hobbit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:45 pm
"Yeah, I feel great!," Sorley said with a prideful laugh.

He couldn't have called it a bloody battle by any stretch of the imagination, but it had been enough to get the blood pumping through his veins and his adrenaline rushing. The dark male was almost jittery with anticipation for anything that might happen for the remainder of their journey.

"That was only a warm up for us, we're ready to handle anything that comes our way!," he spoke with excitement to his companion. As they continued on their way, Sorley thought that he would have to keep in contact with Rokuro once they returned home.

I Lady Kiya I
End in next post? smile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:32 am
He agreed with the male, and beamed. Perhaps the next time they were out, they'd be in the same group. He figured their friendship could go a long way. They were a great combo, he decided. "We make a good team." He said with a grin.

Honestly he was ready for anything, and he wanted another adventure to happen, something a little more victorious. Though it seemed like everyone else had about enough of their trip. No one wanted a bigger group of hyenas to come, though Rokuro couldn't help but secretly want a bigger group to come back. He didn't get the chance to sink his claws into something this time. Even though it was a victory in that no one got hurt, he felt that it was actually a failed viking.

Rokuro would keep this male in mind for when he made his own group. He was going to be a captain one day, he would make that a promise.

Big Hobbit
Sure

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out