Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:47 pm
Thalion || [ Sion ]
There was always something to do and someone standing between himself and actually accomplishing it. He slept, when his body demanded he do so, and he woke often with a mane full of dried pelt-parchment and charcoal. Maa often scolded him for it. That morning he had woken over the latest sketch of the territory's herd migration routes. The water bison would be leaving early that year, according to the Saiho, but the zebra would arrive early to fill the gap. There would be two weeks where herds would be scarce, so they had to stock up. That meant doubling up on the hunting parties and making room in the underground storage chamber...he'd have to double the guard, just in case, and tighten the patrols along the boarder.

Sion sighed and brought a paw against his forehead. Gaddith would likely come at any time to make sure that he had eaten his breakfast. The Ou glanced shortly to the neglected zebra leg and winced. Oh he'd get his hide tanned to add to the pile for sure...

Rising to his paws, he glanced shortly to the entry way before padding out to the balcony. With practiced ease and relentless concentration, Sion decended from the Kaze grand chamber, slipped into the quarters of the servants, and made a mad dash for the front lawn. Thankfully, the Roh were divided in their attentions and he managed to slip away without incident. Brilliant. Great. Yeah- good job, Ou. Your work documents are back in your chamber.

He paused and threw a glance back. Well....he could always get a personal perspective on the borders. Perhaps an inspection of the guard- yes. He had that in his agenda anyway. It was early, but if the guards were ready on time they'd be ready early.

He nodded shortly to himself and began an easy walk towards the border. Oh Gaddith would kill him. If he caught him. He wouldn't.

Astoria Fallen || [ Velia & Aashiq ]
It had been a while since Velia and Aedan had parted ways. She knew he wouldn't be with her forever, they were friends, not soulmates and she needed to get out on her own. The two had left on their pilgrimage together and had actually found that there was no calling for them within the pride and never came back from it. The pair had quite some time together as she grew up with him she began to look at him as a brother, however, all good things must come to pass. As was her life with him.

It had been a couple of months since then and she had done, rather poorly with everything. She was still alive though, a little underfed but well. She still had her semi upbeat personality that her father had but she wasn't the prankster she was as a child anymore. Now she was more like her mother. Being alone made one think of the past and the past was heavy on her mind. Still, she had her own life to live and to lead and she needed to do so.

She honestly had no idea where she was heading, where she was going and what was going to happen when she got there but she figured all things would come into view as they came. She was approaching a place she hadn't seen before and she wondered if perhaps it was a pride, or just an abandoned area. She had come across one or two prides that had been left vacant and had given her some dispare of finding a place to call home.

But now here she was and she had no idea what to expect and you could tell by looking at her. She had her tail low to the ground and she slunk almost, like she was stalking, waiting for something to pounce. She had never been alone for so long before and it had changed her in some ways. She just wanted to see a friendly face and eat some food and find a home.

Aashiq had been used to being on his own. He was the silent type, and he wasn't very much for company, though he did long for it. However he always lucked out. Maybe it was because of his spots? Who really knew. He wasn't a bad sorta fellow, he quite liked himself and didn't understand if he just weirded others out? He did have visions now and again so that did get a little funky sometimes, especially with how they made him act when it happened. BUT what can you do.

As he padded along he spotted a rather worn down looking lioness and figured he'd head to where she was and see what was going on. Perhaps she needed assistance though she may want to eat him too, now that he saw how skinny she seemed. Poor thing. As he got close he cleared his throat just so she didn't get startled by his sudden appearance. "Hello, Miss... Are you okay?" There that should be suitable. However, his attention was also torn by movement from the left though the figure wasn't yet visible.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:15 pm
Thalion || [ Sion ]
It took him some time for Sion to reach where the two Kaikyaku were nearly converging. He knew most of his citizens, if only by sight from afar, and recognized neither of their pelts. Cautiously, the Ou lowered himself to the grass, his paws moving skillfully forward with barely a whisper of a sound. Without his guards nearby, it was a bit of a risk to approach any stranger directly. If they were friendly, he'd make himself known once they had established good intentions among themselves. If they were foes....well, Sion was no slouch with his claws. Sparring nearly daily with Gaddith in the grand hall had become something of a requirement. The Daishiba wouldn't let him get away with letting his claws go dull. He wasn't large or imposing, but he was quick on his paws and cunning with his timing.

He paused as he came within earshot of the two and settled himself into the grass, rolling his ears forward to listen.

Astoria || [ Velia & Aashiq ]
Velia heard his words and looked over towards the cheetah and let out a long sigh and just sat down. "No, I'm not doing very well. I'm hoping to find a place to call home... I'm just tired and worn out and I'm honestly glad to just see another face." She said with a small but weary smile. Aashiq moved closer after realizing that she was friendly and paid no mind to the figure he had seen earlier. If they wanted to be known, they would do so in time. "I'm Aashiq, and we're near the boarder of a pride, they will make you well again." He said to her with a smile full of assurance. This place was brought to him a long while back in a vision, but not much else came with it. He hadn't seen her in it, but he was sure this place was what he had seen. "May I ask your name?" He said to her as he looked her over. "I'm Velia, thank you for checking on me Aashiq."  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:10 pm
Thalion || [ Sion ]
Make her well? Was she ill?

Sion narrowed his golden eyes and glanced from one to the other. The lioness looked afraid or tired, her paws were sore from the long walk, and she seemed almost...beaten, defeated. Not a threat. Even if she had malicious intentions she'd likely be too sore and travel-weary to pose much of a threat.

The other was a cheetah. Male- but small. Cheetahs were not fighters by nature, nor would they stand up well against a lion. He could almost hear Gaddith screaming warnings in the back of his mind but Sion dismissed them. These felines were not his foes.

Rising up, the silver-maned lion made himself known with a gentle rumble in the back of his throat. He wasn't imposing but his eyes were twin fireballs of ambition and the clever twist of his lips betrayed the sharp mind behind his expression.

"Rumor has reached the outside, then?"

Pale ears flicked and Aashiq turned towards the silver male. "Rumor?" He asked softly looking at him. Velia looked at the lion for a moment and was just pleased to so another like her kind. She gave him the best smile she could, she was kind natured like her mother and was just a simple huntress. "Hello.." She said wearily just really wanting to rest and eat.

She missed having a pride and others to associate with. She missed her best friend and she missed her family but there was nothing she could do right now. Here she was with a cheetah and an unknown male lion. "I'm slightly confused as to what you're saying." She said to the lion as she gazed at him wearily. He was well fed looking so that meant that there had to at least be some place nearby. But it seemed the cheetah had already known that. How had he known that? Was he a seer. Aedan was one. His visions were strange when he told her about them.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:04 pm
Thalion || [ Sion ]
Sion mouthed an "oh" as he took a few steps forward. It was very rude to shout a conversation afterall. "A misunderstanding, I apologize. I thought perhaps that a rumor had floated back, pointing you both towards our borders."

He smirked and flicked his tail. "We deployed some of our shusei to help lead others here. I apologize for the lack of reception, but we are a little...sparce at the moment."

The two watched as he approached and Aashiq began to understand. "We didnt run into anyone from here...." He said his voice trailing off for a moment. "I saw this place in a vision once. I have been gifted with the sight." He said to him with a small nod of his head. "As for her, we have just met." His gaze flicked over to the lioness. "I've just been wandering lost trying to find my place." She said somewhat solomely. "And no worries about lack of reception, I wasn't expecting to see anyone." She said looking at the lion.  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:38 pm
Thalion || [ Sion ]
A vision...? Dawning replaced the cool confidence on the lion's face followed sharply by a firm, stern reverence. He lowered his head, just slightly, an equal meeting an equal rather than a king welcoming a newcomer. "A saiho then. Welcome, lord."

Sion glanced to the female and offered a welcoming smile. Another wandering looking to find a home. How long was it since he was walking the same road? not too long...but at the same time it felt like a lifetime ago.

Aashiq was slightly curious about the way the lion bowed to him and called him a Saiho and then a Lord. This was peculiar to him. "I thank you for the greeting, but why the formality? We are but strangers and I am no Lord." he said to him politely. "But I am a stranger to your customs and I'd be glad to be enlightened once we help Velia here with some food and drink." He said looking over to the lioness who needed some taking care of. Velia was well aware of everything around her but she was worn out and exhausted. There wasn't much she could do beyond get up and walk for the most part. "Will you welcome us to your pride, if even for water and food?" She asked him.  
[IC] Tengoku no Kurēdoru Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games