Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:50 pm
AstoriaFallen
Word Count: 3029

Quote:
The day had started off in quite an unusual way - there was plenty of banter about moving preparations and everyone was actively participating, this was cause for celebration. It had been several days since the decision was made to move and so the motion was welcomed by the Jun, leader, of Dov. Alduin smiled at many as he passed by them, but sought only one.

It was not his luck, it seemed, as he spied the new couple. Throek was piled with things, which Alduin had thought had already been moved, yet there always seemed to be more. Sure as the day was new came Rahisi, rummaging through some of the things Throek held. Throek caught sight of Alduin and while Rahisi had her back turned he shot him a 'help me' stare. Alduin had no intention of stealing him away, but again, luck was not on his side.

"Ah! Alduin, I was wondering when you'd be poking your head around here." Rahisi gave a polite grin. One that spoke mountains more than she said. At one point she had made it very clear that she needed Throek for the small time. 'The council will just have to go on without you for a day.'. Where she usually was compliant with the needs of the pride she never forgot to take care of them as well.

"Good day Rahisi, it's a pleasure catching you both together, once you've arranged yourselves would you like to go for a walk?"

His invitation was alsmot accidental. The words had escaped before he knew it and then the most bizarre thing happened. Rahisi instructed Throek to drop the things and so he did. Relief was clear on his face. "Well, cmon then." Then the three were off and out of the mountains. Alduin was leading the way and all remained quiet. Once they were at the borders he finally spoke.

"We haven't quite set up perimeters, so I figured we could speak here while I watch the border lines shortly."

Quote:
Akiko hadn't known the white lioness very long and wasn't very sure how much she liked her to be honest. She was strange, and kinda blunt at times but other than that she seemed alright. Imrahil on the other hand was someone she liked. He seemed noble for the most part, but still seemed to be hiding things. Maybe it was because they didn't know one another and Kahini had just happened to run into her and then him and say follow her. So they did. And she wasn't exactly sure as to why.

Imrahil was rather intrigued by the pale lioness that had told him and the hybrid to follow her. Why would he follow her? But the look she had given him told him not to refuse her request so he tagged along. Him and Akiko seemed to get along well enough but there was something about Kahini that was interesting. She was there, but wasn't there and seemed mischevious and almost deviant in a way. But she appeared friendly for the most part. He definitely didn't want on her bad side. "Where are we going?"

Kahini laughed. It wasn't a laugh at like a joke laugh, but just a simple one, to the males words. She had seen where they are going and she knew she wouldn't stay but she knew these two needed to be there so she was bringing them. "Soon.. You'll see soon." Her words were distant almost, she could see the place in her mind and soon enough it was within view. She knew whos he was looking for, the figures stood clear in her mind. "You don't think i'm going to take you someplace you'll never be seen from again do you?" She said looking at the two of them. To which both shook their heads and said "No." In unison.

As they got nearer the trio spoted the trio with a mountainous range behind them. She smiled. As they came within speaking distance Kahini gave a small bow. She knew that the one was of importance, but not much else. Her visions only told so much. "Greeting's, You look to be the one I've seen so I have some news for you." She said looking at Aludin. "These two I have seen here with you so I have brought them with so that it should be so." Her voice was soft and yet whispy almost. "What it is they shall do for you I don't know, all I know is that is what I have seen so I have brought them to you." She gave a small bow and backed up and nudged Akiko and Imrahil forward a little.

Oh what fun this was for her.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:31 pm
Quote:
"Look ahead."

Rahisi, not a scout, not a hunter a simple internal engine that could spotted the approaching trio first. Her sharp eyes narrowed and her body relaxed slightly. The approach was calm, collected and said there was nothing to worry about. Though she didn't seem to be able to convince Throek of such and so the council member moved a little ahead of the pair of them, taking up a guard like stance.

Alduin however, usually one to be on guard just felt calm, serene and raised his head a little higher when the white lioness approached him and spoke. "Ah, the Gods have gifted you." He smiled warmly, no, he didn't know much of the talents of those with the gift, but he was aware. To rule a pride one would have to be on their toes for most of the time and so he felt fortunate enough to know a little something extra here and there. Rahisi and Throek danced on their toes, still a little nervous.

"Welcome. What are your names and what are your talents?" His voice had a booming strength, something that seemed to match the mountainous region they called home.

Quote:
"Yes they have." She said warmly in return from her spot behind the two in front of her. However this wasn't about her, this was about them so she remained quiet. Imrahil was the first to speak, he gave a bow of his head to the dark male and small smile. "Greetings, I am called Imrahil and I was a hunter for some time but find that I made a much better Guard or tracker." He was a good fighter and a tracker, but he wasn't going to boast, especially how he had no idea how well these lions fought.

Akiko was a little more shy. "My name is Akiko'Hinata, it's nice to meet all of you." She said softly yet firmly. She felt nervous around so many larger felines than herself. She'd never been around so many before. "I can hunt, but rather poorly. My skills are better suited with den mothers and helping with cubs as I'm unable to bear any of my own." She said trying not to hide the sadness to that fact.

Kahini all but smiled from her position in the back. "I am Kahini. I will not be staying but I see what has yet to come to pass and I have a few other talents." She said with a warm smile and a nod.

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:32 pm
Quote:
The whole situation was bewildering to Throek and Rahisi, but for Alduin there was only one option, acceptance."Welcome." His smile continued, these were ideal candidates - even if Akiko was an odd looking 'lion'.

"Rahisi - I am what is known as a Aus Nii here." Throek glanced at Rahisi as she spoke. The lioness was growing more rapidly in her ability to speak out. He was impressed. "We are the healers of the pride, part of those able to help out when lions return in need of help mending." She grew silent, looking at Throek and signalling him for his turn. "I am Throek`Irid. One of what is known as Zaan`Vahzah, a council." Hi smile wasn't nearly as warm as Alduins, but it was there. He wasn't as excited about outsiders as the other two.

Alduin was proud as he listened to the pair speak - this was a huge change. They were adding unknowns to their ranks slowly but surely and it was making a big difference, that in mind he thought fondly of Faudi. "We have traditions within our lands Imrahil and Akiko. Those names will be known less and less - though they may be spoken and used - we go by an additional name. This name is based primarily on your talents." Finally he released the purpose of asking for their talents. "Though this doesn't need to be worried about right this minute, we will worry about it at a later time. For this moment we will simply get to know you."

Throek stepped in, his voice taking over where Alduin had left off. "Imrahil, you say you were a hunter prior, a hunter where?" The statement had struck him as odd. Why had the other left his pride, a home he had at one point. Was it all the will of the white lioness? "Akiko, had you had a home prior to all of this as well?" His concern was clear, would they do the same thing to them?

Quote:

The trio listened as the other trio welcomed them and and introduced themselves as Rahisi and Throek'Irid. It was interesting how they took turns, turning to one another when it was their turn to speak. Akiko and Imhrail listened intently as they stated that they had specific traditions, which Imrahil was aware of. He'd been in a pride before. Akiko however had been a rouge her entire life and had been alone so she was more welcome to the idea. They both noded their heads in agreement. Imrahil looked at Throek as he asked him a few questions. "I was a rouge before I joined the pride, but I left because it fell apart. So I struck out on my own again and ran into her, who had Akiko with her already and she told me to go with her." He said simply as he looked over at Akiko who had also been asked a question. She swallowed and looked at them and shook her head. "I've been alone my whole life. I have my parents and my brothers, but I've been without a pride and have never been a part of one. Just passing strangers." She said calmly. Kahini just sat down and watched the whole interaction, she would leave once they were accepted into the pride.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:42 pm
Quote:
"Ahh - Very good."

Alduin was the one to speak. He had been thoroughly impressed at the way Throek had handled that and seemed to spell out questions that Alduin had conjured as well. Simple curiosities.

"Still, it must have been tough to imagine she would know the way for your lives. A gift of sight is rare though - so I understand giving into the idea." Alduins voice continued on, eager to finalize their recruitment. This was an exciting process he hadn't had a chance to experience to often, though he would see all the new faces he wouldn't get to know them so personally as he was lucky to do today. His thoughts were interrupted with Throeks voice though. "We can get you settled quickly if you'd like, unfortunately we don't have much in the way of fancy homes to provide as we are in the works of obtaining more room as it is needed. You're in luck that we have some space available today. Would you like somewhere near each other?" His eyes grew kinder as he spoke. This had to be a difficult transition. Being together may ease it.

Rahisi was nodding as Throek spoke. Though it didn't show on her face she was actually startled by Throek generosity.

Quote:
The three of them listened as Alduin spoke and Imrahil had to agree that following someone out of the blue was a long shot, but he had met seers before. As for Akiko, he had no idea if she'd ever met them before. Akiko felt very welcome by the lions before her and she was very pleased with the outocome. "I have to say for me it was strange to follow her request but she didn't seem to want to cause me harm so I went along." She said looking back at Kahini who was just watching everything take place.

"I find your hospitality here quite pleasent." The lioness said with a smile and a nod of her head to them. She was very pleased that all of this seemed to be working out very well. "Yes, thank you for the hospitality." Said Imrahil at their words when they said that they would put them in a place near each other if they wanted. He looked over at Akiko for it was really up to her. "What do you think? Do you want to stay near one another?" He asked her. She looked at them when they made the offer and felt a smile come across her face. She was going to be a part of a home finally. She looked over at Imrahil. "I wouldn't mind being near him." She said giving them a nod of her head.

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:54 pm
Quote:
"So it's been settled then." The pleasure in his voice matched the triumphant look on his face as Alduin spoke. It was final, they would add two more to their numbers and appeared to make an ally out of the mysterious seer that had brought them here.

Throek was ready to go, ready to get these new members where they needed to be and introduce them to those within the field they wanted to join. It was always best to get settled and comfortable with faces that would soon become as familiar as the tasks they'd undergo. "Come with me and Rahisi, we are still getting ourselves settled, but would be happy to show you to some available space near us. If you need anything please don't hesitate to ask." He smiled warmly, Rahisi was nodding again and spoke up, this time to Kahini herself. "Thank you for your guidance, it's appreciated. Please do not hesitate to join us whenever you'd like. You're welcome here."

Alduin was pleased that Rahisi was solidifying the relationship. This was progress and it was flourishing very well.

Quote:

"So it's been settled then." The pleasure in his voice matched the triumphant look on his face as Alduin spoke. It was final, they would add two more to their numbers and appeared to make an ally out of the mysterious seer that had brought them here.

Throek was ready to go, ready to get these new members where they needed to be and introduce them to those within the field they wanted to join. It was always best to get settled and comfortable with faces that would soon become as familiar as the tasks they'd undergo. "Come with me and Rahisi, we are still getting ourselves settled, but would be happy to show you to some available space near us. If you need anything please don't hesitate to ask." He smiled warmly, Rahisi was nodding again and spoke up, this time to Kahini herself. "Thank you for your guidance, it's appreciated. Please do not hesitate to join us whenever you'd like. You're welcome here."

Alduin was pleased that Rahisi was solidifying the relationship. This was progress and it was flourishing very well.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:09 pm
Quote:
Without further ado, Alduin, accompanied by Throek and Rahisi made way for the path leading to the dens. Throek and Rahisi were chatting virgorously about how jealous some of the others would be about the encounter, and by both chatting I mean just Rahisi. It was typical for the conevrsation to be one sided. It was also likely very amusing to be witnessed.

"Well, here we are!" Rahisi, the ever growing hostess proclaimed as they arrived. She watched as the pair took in the surrounding, it was likely all very surreal. Taking a moment to bid Alduin farewell for the evening, once finished she showed the pair to caves which were side by side. They'd be perfect to allow for privacy, but also give them the comfort that neither of them was far away. To have the comfort of familiarity could make all the difference.

"We aren't far, should you need anything, our cave is just over there." Throek, in place of Rahisi while she spoke, pointed towards their home silently. "Get some rest. Tomorrow will be a new day, with new possibilities and plenty of new faces. I promise that."

"Sleep well."

The polite farewell was a small token as Rahisi lead Throek away. She turned briefly to witness the new members take to their new homes. It was amazing, such a wonderful day. Now Throek and her were off to rest up as well. Though it'd be a large day for them, it would also be a large day for them. "Do you think they will be alright Throek?" She said as they began laying down for a nights sleep. "I think you worry to much Rahisi, they will be fine. I see no reason for them to be up besides being in a new area." He smiled at her tenderheartedness. It was a rare treat only he and certain situations got to encounter. Today had been one of those special days.

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:25 pm
Akiko and Imhrail made themselves comfortable and Kahini decided she'd stay in the same cave as Akiko just for gender sake. The three of them bid Alduin farewell as well and were very pleased with Rahisi's hostess abilities. "We can't thank you enough and we hope you sleep well also." Said Imrahil as he watched them turn off towards their own areas and the three of them made themselves comfortable and turned in for the night.  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games