Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:47 pm
User Image

Be careful..

The words were still fading away as she wandered free from the lions that had been milling about. Throek was always saying catchy things like that, being the protective lion he was none of the words surprised her.

I'll be careful!

Something she had proclaimed countless times. Every time was the same, she would return, he would look her over and then pretend he hadn't. Again and again she felt that she needed to prove he capability. Something she never grew tired of.

So today she had made a decision, one he had no involvement in, she would take a walk. This walk would consist of traveling on the outskirts of their determined borders, get a feel for the lands and perhaps greet a few hunters. There were plenty of others out there, she was also sure that Throek wouldn't be fair enough away that she wouldn't have an issue. Who could be out there anyway? It's a naïve way to look at it, but she wasn't to educated on the outside world, not yet.

Chisato Mikami

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:05 pm
User ImageKeelia stretched her body as she laid in the sun. Today was exhausting for the lioness. She had no pride, no den and she was almost completely on her own. She didn’t mind it. It wasn’t like she was a cub anymore. She got up on her paws and shook her body. She was hungry. Hungry lioness wasn’t a good thing to come across on the open plain like this. She sniffed the air, looking for anything that she could hunt. Nothing too pleasing hit her nose, until she got the scent of another lion in the area. Keelia groaned as she thought about the last time a lion caught her alone. It took her weeks to get the male off her. She quickly ducked behind a nearby bush, hoping that the lion wouldn’t notice her.

Greenie EA

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:16 pm
Rahisi was certainly not the best at observing her surroundings, this was why she hadn't chosen the hunting profession. She simply wouldn't be safe, nor would the pride ever be fed. This being said she did notice some quick movements and a rustle of a bush.

Creedping forward she spoke softly at first.. "Hello?" ..she steadied her paws, readied them for a quick sprint, if need be. She hoped it wouldn't come to that, that her trip had really been cut short.

"Hello?"

Her voice trailed off slightly as she took another cautious step forward. Rahisi steadied herself again and let the silence take over.

Chisato Mikami

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:37 pm
It’s a female….

Keelia sighed quietly to herself as she heard the voice call out. She wasn’t sure if she should show herself or not. She didn’t have much luck making friends since she was on the move all the time. If she did show herself, at least she knew she could handling herself in a fight. Or she could completely ditch the whole idea and just run. Sighing loudly this time, she took a step out of the bush and looked at the lioness. “Didn’t anyone tell you it’s not a good idea to call out like that…”

Greenie EA

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:40 pm
A loud sigh.

Dramatic entrance.

"Well of course."

Her answer was blunt and grumpy-sounding. "I knew you were there and frankly I'm sure you knew I was here. So what did I have to lose? My home isn't far from us and I have a mate who would be here to protect me." She smiled a matter of fact grin at her.

"What are you doing so close to a group of lions if you hadn't the intentions of being found?" Curiosity was clear in her tone of voice, but she hadn't moved. Rahisi was not about to act in anyway to shape the conversation, she hadn't fought before, though she was sure she could figure it out. She just didn't want today to be that day.

"Well?"

Chisato Mikami

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:12 am
“So…. You knew it was a bad idea from the start…. You’re not very smart,” Keelia said as she stretched again. “Your mate has his paws full with you. Is he the type to check you when you return home?” Keelia sat for a minute and scratched behind her neck before looking at the other female. “To be honest, I didn’t know there was a pride near here. I’m just passing through, so there’s nothing to worry about.” Keelia hoped there wasn’t anything to worry about. For all she knew this lioness would attack her or chase her away. Keelia sighed again. “I’m Keelia.”

Greenie EA

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:45 pm
Ah, it was precious to be judged by someone. Rahisi took no offense, there was nothing to be offended about, nothing to protect nor guard. This was her home and she felt entitled to behave in this fashion. So what if Throek checked in on her? It can’t be that uncommon.

“Your words are quite harsh for being out numbered.” The lioness was matter of fact, not bragging nor did she act in a threatening manner. “You ought to rethink whatever plan you have. Of course though.. you are more than welcome to stay. That is if you had settling down in mind.” Rahisi tried for a welcoming smile and wasn’t sure if she had failed at it as she knew full well that she wasn’t the ideal welcome wagon.

“If you are just wandering by, then where did you plan on going?”

Her curiosity was legitimate. Being so closely protected within the walls of their home left many of her pride naïve and unrelatable. She wasn’t sure what the purpose of wandering. Was there a reason lions like Faudi wandered? The council member was so foreign to her, just like the lioness that stood before her.

Chisato Mikami

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:06 pm
“I haven’t really thought about that” Keelia said as she looked at the female before her. “I just decided it was time to leave my home. Look at the world, maybe find love, but most lions I have come across haven’t been very welcoming… So when I smell another in the area, I run away or hide.” Keelia took a few steps forward and knelt down like she was going to pounce. “Seeing new areas, trying different foods, meeting and making friends… That’s what an adventure is!” She pounced at the bush like it was her prey, then looked up at the lioness with a smile as she spoke. “At least that’s what I thought as a cub… Making friends is harder than I thought it would be.”

She sighed and sat again. She herself was naïve, so she didn’t have much room to say anything. She left the comforts of her childhood home. She missed her mother terribly, but she needed to grow as an adult. “Settling down…. What an idea. Maybe I should.”

Greenie EA

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:44 pm
"You'd have a home here."

She spoke as she watched the lioness act out her response. It was an interesting perspective on what the outside world would be like. Rahisi was quiet a brief moment, she took that moment to consider what she would be like. Nope. That wouldn't happen, not likely ever.

"So you have no friends? Interesting." That could be taken any which way, she meant nothing by it though and found it simply curious. "Have you got any family?" Her eyes blinked slowly, surely the young lioness had family somewhere. How could anyone be happy or even surviving while having no one to survive for. Again Rahisi found herself surprised.

Chisato Mikami

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:07 pm
Keelia’s ears twitch a little. She thought about settling down, finding a mate and having cubs, but every male she had come across wasn’t really her type.

“No I have no friends and I don’t know anything of my family,” Keelia said. She had to survive for herself. “I assume they are well. I haven’t been home in a very long time. It probably won’t even feel like home.”

Greenie EA

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:24 pm
Rahisi bore a frown, the words spoken were terribly sad. "Well, you are more than welcome to stay here, gather yourself together and decide over time. You needn't stay forever if that isn't what your heart desires, but I suggest finding shelter for a while."

Perhaps she'd have a kind heart yet! It was an unbelievable turn that even Rahisi couldn't have guessed would happen. Not to say she was cruel hearted, it just wasn't in her nature to go out of her way to nurture.

"Come with me, let's get you something to eat."

She stood, swished her tail and beckoned the other to follow. Turning gracefully she waited a moment, perhaps the other wouldn't want to go? She wasn't sure, but there were vibes. Rahisi wouldn't be offended either way, but the offer stood.

Chisato Mikami
You definitely aren't required to have her join the prides I/T, the offer is there if you'd like to.

Also, after your post I would call this done. That being said we can definitely start another.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:43 pm
Keelia didn’t follow right away. She had just met this lioness. She seemed friendly enough, but Keelia knew that it could be a trap. She could reject, walk away and continue her adventure of seeing new lands, but she was starting to get tired. Her paws throbbed at the thought of continuing. She sighed as her body won. She stood up and quietly followed the lioness, hoping that it wasn’t a trap. ‘I might as well check the place out, right?’ she thought to herself.

Greenie EA
I'm sorry this is late! D=

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash