8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:35 pm
LFG

Rounding Up Thieves for Those Bigger Raids

The Goal

As a thief, your task has always been to supply the pride - trinkets, consumables, materials, and occasionally new blood (thankfully not as often since the alliance with the Bahari). While there's no doubt your skills are impeccable, sometimes we all need help.
That's where we come in. To be known simply as "The Band", this group of lions will act as a second family when you need a little assistance. Whether it be just one extra set of paws you need, or the whole lot, this is where you'll come to form a party.

The Rules

• Obviously, for your lion/lioness to be eligible, they must be part of the Kizingo'Zaa and must be a Thief (or planning, without a doubt, to be one).

• The Band will focus on stealing inanimate objects, not living creatures. That isn't to say it isn't allowed if there's a good plot, but we aren't just gonna run around punking people's babies.

• Competitive, egotistical, loudmouth, glory hound, jerk. If any of those words can be used to describe your lion/lioness, this is not the place for them. These lions are trying to serve their pride and are meant to be a very close-knit group, so they need to get along.

• For IC purposes, unless otherwise stated, any and all "victims" will be NPCs. If you'd like to offer your lion as a victim, that would be wonderful! For anyone else's lion to be a victim, their consent is required.

• If you'd like to offer a lion that isn't yet of age, feel free! You can pick a mentor or have one assigned for you, and they'll be accepted as an honorary member and trained.

The Ranks and Memberlist

Leader - The founder of The Band, usually in charge of forming the larger scale capers, but by no means the only one allowed to arrange such expeditions. In control of granting and revoking membership (though this is far from an exclusive group). Members are encouraged to seek advice from the leader and inform them of any goings-on, but not required.

Dhoruba'Kali (Rennekae)

Member - Those thieves that have decided to join The Band. They have no task-related obligations, but they are required to treat each other respectfully and act in a manner that does not jeopardize the missions or safety of their fellow members. While members do not need to partake in every mission presented, they must be willing to at least occasionally be involved and assist others. If you're only in it to help yourself, you won't be in it for long.

Mentor - Those members willing and able to train and encourage newer or less skilled thieves interested in joining The Band. This includes those lions too young to formally join the thief rank. Not all members are required to take part in the training (it's understood that not everyone has the disposition for mentoring).

Dhoruba'Kali (Rennekae)
Asker (AstoriaFallen)

Runt - Not at all meant as an insult, this is one of many unofficial titles given to those interested in joining The Band but not yet old enough, as well as to those lions freshly welcomed to The Band. Due to the risks involved when pulling of heists, Runts are not allowed to accompany members on missions. They will be evaluated (and trained if necessary) to determine that their skills are sufficient (at least enough to not put their team in danger) before being promoted to member rank and earning the right to participate. Other names may include Newbie, Little One, or any other endearing names the members come up with.

How to Apply

Just post with your SoA's name, age, certed image, and whether or not they'd be willing to mentor once they become a full member. Whatever format you want.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:40 pm
And we're open!

AstoriaFallen

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:06 am
User Image

Mentor, though wouldn't mind him being a leader with his uncle wink Like a second in command. XD But mentor is fine.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:56 pm
AstoriaFallen
User Image

Mentor, though wouldn't mind him being a leader with his uncle wink Like a second in command. XD But mentor is fine.

Totally cool beans for a mentor.

Leader is a title only one can hold, but think of it as the "Party Leader" title in mmo's like World of Warcraft. Dhoru doesn't really have any more power than anyone else, and if he's part of a group that someone else put together (i.e. the Tank), he's going to let them call the shots.
Being leader only really matters when it comes to membership issues (any members can recommend a new member and any non-members can ask to join, and the only people he'd turn down or remove from the band are those likely to get someone caught or injured during a mission) and if any members want an unbiased opinion to bounce ideas off of or resolve disputes or something.

Most of the senior members, especially mentors, will be equals to Dhoru in everything except the little crown next to his thumbnail (another mmo reference, sorry if you don't play XD wink  

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:23 pm
Rennekae
AstoriaFallen
User Image

Leader is a title only one can hold, but think of it as the "Party Leader" title in mmo's like World of Warcraft. Dhoru doesn't really have any more power than anyone else, and if he's part of a group that someone else put together (i.e. the Tank), he's going to let them call the shots.
Being leader only really matters when it comes to membership issues (any members can recommend a new member and any non-members can ask to join, and the only people he'd turn down or remove from the band are those likely to get someone caught or injured during a mission) and if any members want an unbiased opinion to bounce ideas off of or resolve disputes or something.

Most of the senior members, especially mentors, will be equals to Dhoru in everything except the little crown next to his thumbnail (another mmo reference, sorry if you don't play XD wink

-gasps- I'm a WOW queen! XD I just haven't played in like 2 years. And I understand the situation with it all. smile Sounds good!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:40 am
AstoriaFallen
Rennekae
AstoriaFallen
User Image

-gasps- I'm a WOW queen! XD I just haven't played in like 2 years. And I understand the situation with it all. smile Sounds good!

Oh, thank God. I'm also a WoW Queen! lol But.. I also stopped playing a year or so ago. Prroooobably gonna get it again to try to new expac. -shame-

But yes! This is good. Very good.  

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers