Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Letter of the Law (Lattice & Needle) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:24 am
"I do not think they will accept that." Needle said after a moment of thought. It sounded nice, but it was incredibly unlikely. They always liked to stay together, close knit and easy to control. She reached out, threading her fingers through Lattice's. "You will think of something. Words are your strong suit."

"Perhaps we should separate for a little while. You take your time to work on the diplomatic approach, I will work on the escape routes." One thing she had left out was going to speak with Muka. Petro wasn't here, and she didn't want Lattice to feel lonely on that particular front. Though she was suggesting splitting up, she had yet to rise from her spot on the bed. Perhaps she should bring Lattice with her to speak to Muka? hm. It took a moment of thought before she realized that was likely the better option, especially considering the nervous side of her dear sister.

"Or…we could do that later, and you can come with me to speak with Muka? He may be able to help us with the after."

pales

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:27 pm
She let out a small sigh, at this moment she almost felt defeated, even with as much faith as Needle was placing in her abilities. Maybe she should keep brainstorming things? The Engraver quietly held onto her twin's hand and squeezed a little. At the moment Needle was a tether anchoring her down before panic made off with her into the abyss of despair.

The talk of separating made her uneasy at the moment. For once she didn't want to be alone and left to her own devices. For once she wanted to ... just do something else. The option to talk with Muka came and Lattice simply nodded, "It has been a while since I have seen him. He must think I hate him.."

It wasn't true. He made her twin happy and for that Lattice was glad.

Enoh Love

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:43 pm
"Nonsense. I have simply been monopolizing his time." Needle assured her. "Perhaps the change in company and scenery will help." She offered, firmly believing it. Then again, Muka was always a good influence on her, and a consistent and welcome distraction. "Shall we go now, then?"

pales

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:33 pm
She gave a small dry chuckle, "Yes. Maybe it will help." she lightly squeezed Needle's hand with her own and gestured toward where the door was, "I am ready when you are, Sister."

A distraction was very welcome.

Enoh Love
SORRY IT TOOK FOREVER.. -SOBS-

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items