Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Like a Smoking Gun (Hollandaise & False) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:03 pm
False meanwhile had no issue with this. It was them or well, those people. Oh well. The beast couldn't fit through the door anyway. Stumbling into the room the reaper paused for a moment to take in the view of Holly's room.

"Now. We wait? I guess?"

Sharpie of course was twisting his way around Holly's legs seeking attention bumping against her as students shouted from downstairs, the occasional cries of the giant spotted cat mixed in.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:53 pm
"No, you wait. I shall go down and ensure the students are not harmed. I am an R.A., I can do no other." Hollandaise pointedly ignored Sharpie, straightening her skirt with one hand. She moved out in the hallway with purpose, looking far more composed than she had been previously. Then again, it was hard to look composed while running.

With a brisk walk, she started off.

miliardo kason

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:04 pm
The reaper sighed heavily, "I don't see the point in going back, it can't get inside so as long as everyone makes the smart choice to stay inside, then everything works out."

The reaper moved to pace over to the nearest window. He was a step away when a large feline paw smacked against it.

"OH FOR JACKS SAKE REALLY!?"

Sharpie chuckled, "Some cats are known to have the ability to climb, how do you think they hunt prey in high steep places?"

"Jackdammit. Holly it's trying to beat your window in!" He shouted out towards the door, all while slowly moving closer to the paw randomly appearing to smack on the window.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:09 am
And just like that. Hollandaise was back in her room. It was a relief, somehow that it was up here and not harassing the hapless students below. And it was not a relief - she remembered other paws scratching at her window, The warder froze for a second, muscles reacting before her mind caught up. Sharply reminding herself that this was not a hound, she walked over to False.

"In the forest, False, what did you do to cause such a beast upon you? Do not say 'nothing'." One of her hands reached up to idly stoke a leaf on her shoulder before she stopped herself.

miliardo kason

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:28 pm
False remained somewhere between the window and Holly watching as the cat scrambled up the building side again to thwap the window with a paw, tiny scratches appearing on the glass where the claws managed to catch hold for a fleeting moment.

"I swear to Jack, for once in my chaos inducing life. It wasn't my fault. I was picking plants and herbs for potions and the cat found us and started chasing. I don't know why but it only seems to care about me. I tried throwing Sharpie and it ignored him."

Sharpie ruffled slightly at this, "Good, you probably deserve it then," he added smugly before standing up to place his forepaws on Holly's leg in the classic 'please pick me up and cuddle me in your boobs' pose.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:32 pm
She frowned, False's words bringing her back to the present. Opening her mouth to speak, she paused, feeling little pawpricks on her leg. Hollandaise stooped down and gathered Sharpie up with a creaking sigh. She supposed she could always get another dress. "I do not suppose Sharpies are meant to be thrown." The Sharpie in question received head scratches as she peered warily towards the window.

"What if we... open the window a bit. It cannot get in, but we could possibly ascertain it's purpose? If it did not eat Sharpie, it is highly doubtful it wants to eat you."

milardo kason

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:53 pm
Sharpie of course let out a delighted chirp followed by a series of purrs as he was lifted into Holly's arms. Thankfully today his paws seemed to dry up, his greyish fur turning a deep black at the paws, yet it did not leak.

The same could not be said however for her floor which did contain a number of paw prints. "Oh we enjoy it, sometimes, just not by the tail in a moment of panic." Bright blue eyes flickered and narrowed at False, "a**."

False meanwhile had edged closer to the window at Holly's suggestion, "Valid point. Still it's desire to be near us with such fury is alarming."

"Near you," corrected the cat.

"Okay fine, near me is alarming." He reached for the window latch slowly releasing it, the window edging open slightly before a giant paw, a loud roar and a series of swears could be heard before False was snatched by the sleeve with one claw and hauled out the window.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:46 pm
"Oh dear," Hollandaise said, and blinked owlishly.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:04 pm
Sharpie also blinked, "Should we check on him?"  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items