Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:46 am
User Image
Both is father and his grandfather, missing. Some pride members even assumed that they had turned on each other, that both were dead. But all the stories that Indovu had heard of them in his youth, the tales of their loyalty and strength...well Indovu just couldn't believe it. And where had the bodies been? It just didn't make any sense. Surely they had to be out there somewhere, out here, in the roguelands.

The young male wanted nothing more than to find them, even one of them, to find out what had happened.

Or maybe that was just his loneliness talking. He was still getting used being out on his own, not surrounded by his friends and family. Family was what he missed most of all. There was something to be said about the strength of blood relations, an unspoken connection that bound people together. Even though they were miles away, the knowledge that his family was still out there was comforting. But it just wasn't the same as face-to-face connections.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:48 am
User Image

Sekayi was roaming aimlessly toward the horizon as usual.

He had already gone hunting for himself and eaten today so that was one less thing to do for the time being. Even though the wide open lands were beautiful and the bright blue sky seemed endless, Sekayi still missed his original home strongly in his heart.

Initially, the rogue lands had seemed like an appealing adventure in his youthful mind. Now he simply felt like he was drifting along forever under the sun. Sekayi walked further until he noticed a figure in the distance. He briefly considered turning and walking the other way, but then decided that this might be the only excitement he would get for the day.

So he decided to approach the figure and prepared himself for anything to occur.

"Hello there!"

Kaliforneum

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:35 pm
Indovu regarded the approaching male with some manner of apprehension. He couldn't help it. His pridal upbringings had instilled in him a distrust of other males, as well as a natural trust of females. But the stranger seemed rather friendly. His body language wasn't aggressive.

And as Indovu continued studying the stranger, the less strange he looked. The stripes on his legs...the patterning of his fur, it was as if Indovu had seen him somewhere before. Which was of course impossible. Indovu could list all the males he new on his paws. It was a rather short list, and Indovu would have known if this male was one of them. And yet....

Realizing that he still hadn't said anything in return, the male shook his head to clear his thoughts. "Greetings, stranger. Have I stumbled upon your territory? I meant no offense." Indovu dipped his head slightly. He wasn't particularly in the mood for a fight at the moment.

Big Hobbit

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:32 am
"Oh, no worries. I am just a lonely wanderer, I have been ever since I left my homeland in the Ithambo'hlabathi," Sekayi said in a non-threatening manner.

It wasn't incredibly frequent that he meet others out in the rogue lands roaming as he did. However Sekayi was a naturally social guy, so it was hard for him to resist a stranger. He could remember pestering the lionesses of his birth pride as a young cub with his endless questions and chatter.

"What brings you around these land? Don't see too many others very often. I take it you're not from anywhere nearby?"

Kaliforneum

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:35 pm
Ithambo'hlabathi?! Indovu was taken aback. This male was from his old home as well? The sheer chances of it, meeting someone all the way out here in the rogue lands. But still, Indovu had never met this stranger before. He must have come well before Indovu's time.

"I come from the Bonelands as well! I have only just left recently." He sat down, ears perked forward in excitement. "I did not imagine I would meet any others in rogue lands, though I will admit you do look very much like some of the females." A spitting image, truly. It was almost uncanny. "I am Indovu, son of Gakere, grandson of Surtak. It is truly a pleasure to meet you."

Big Hobbit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:54 am
Sekayi was very surprised when the young stranger recognized the name of his homeland and stated that he had come from the same land only recently!

An overwhelming feeling of nostalgia came over the large male at the mention of his older brother. Standing before him was the son of his brother Gakere! His own nephew!

It made Sekayi happy to know that his brother at least seemed to have had a successful period as Umholi. Thinking fondly of his own sisters that he had to leave behind as a young adult, he could imagine that they might have children of their own now as well. Things must be very different there now.

"You are Gakere's son?! He and I share the same father, I guess that makes me your uncle," Sekayi laughed happily. He had not seen anyone that was related to him since he and his brothers parted ways shortly after entering the rogue lands.

"Tell me, are he and Surtak still Umholi there?"

Kaliforneum

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out