.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands [IC]
[ORP] The pirate's sons (Done!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Andranis generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 5!

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:52 pm
And lo for here is the trimmed list!

1. Excited Apathy
2. Excited Apathy
3. Puhterodactyl
4. Puhterodactyl
5. Puhterodactyl
6. Puhterodactyl  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:54 pm
Ruler of Everything
First choice!

nessiaing
Second choice!

Puhterodactyl
Third choice!

That was too much rolling, LMAO  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:54 pm
The tan lioness was relieved to see a few more lions show up. In no time, they'd have the cubs as good as found! She continued her solo search, nose to the ground attempting to relocate the prints she had found earlier. That's when she heard someone call out. They found the cubs! She glanced around and padded quickly to the area of the green lion she'd met before - Atl, she believed his name was. Two others wandered over, both visually relieved at the finding of the cubs. The one, the blue lioness, seemed to be the mother. Faatina smiled at the scene before turning tail and quietly walking back into the Bahari lands. That was more than enough excitement for one day.

((Congrats Essi and Puh! <3 I'll take the lil blue cub, if I can. I'll PM you certing info?))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:59 pm
PM is fine 3nodding

AstoraFallen

I also forgot to ask you for a future rank! xD; *FAIL*  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:00 pm
Andranis

I will take the white cub please and thank you will pm you all his stuffs in a little bit  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:18 pm
Oh yeah, one other thing! Before I forget xD;

Ruler of Everything

nessiaing

Puhterodactyl

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:07 pm
Quote:
Codium heard the cubs be found, and loped over to check out everything that was going on. The worried mother was reunited with her long lost children. He understood that the lioness had a total of 6 cubs without the father around. He could imagine it would be quite the paw-full. He was just glad they were safe.

Quote:

Someone else found the cubs?! It should have been her! The pink lioness ground her teeth and dug her claws into the dirt. Don't get her wrong, she was very glad that the cubs were found, but there was not the same relief as if she had found them. But at the end of the day, she didn't have to keep hunting them. Maybe she would go kill some lunch or something to vette her frustration. She worked up a kind smile to show the worried mother, lest she think Deimos was so hostile towards her. It wasn't anyone's fault. Cubs would be cubs, and at the end of the day, she supposed that was that.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:33 pm
User ImageAs she looked up at the male hopefully she then flattened her ears as her mothers voice rang loud and clear. With an awwww she looked towards her mother with a very pouty face. Well, there went her grand adventure to go save her brothers and perhaps find some cool things on the way. "Buuuut moooom....." She said with a frown and attempted to give her the best 'i love you so much please let me stay' face she could, but she knew it was futile. "It's totally not fair... I wanna help too." She whispered the second part as she bowed her head and then looked at the male as he said that she should listen to her mother. This was so unfair!

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:34 pm
User Image

She gave her mother one last look and then looked at the male and then stuck her head in the air like a proud lady might do and padded back towards the den where it was boring. Though at least she had her other brother to play with, but still. She wanted to be out and about and exploring. She didn't even look back as she disappeared towards home.

[IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff