Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Forced Friendships (Kintori x Nefertem)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:08 pm
This is a private RP between Ruler's Kintori
User Image
(WC: 407)

and Ruler's Nefertem
User Image
(WC: 550)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:15 pm
"You see, the problem isn't that he didn't want me," Kintori continued on, sniffling.

She'd been blabbering on to Nefertem since the first moment they had met, it felt like. Although Kipenzi was always a safe Soquili to talk to, she could never tell whether or not Kipenzi minded listening to all of her personal drama. With Nefertem, well, he was sent down to help her with all of it, right? So he had to enjoy listening to it all. Which made him the personal candidate to sit next to her and non-judgementally wipe away her tears when they fell. Really, it was the perfect arrangement, Kintori thought.

"The problem is that, well, he made it seem like he did." The tears were coming full force (again) as she recounted her last failed romantic endeavor. It really wasn't as sad, in retrospect, as it seemed to be, but the rejection coming at the brunt of all of the other problems in her life only served to escalate how horribly she took it. And she took it, well, horribly.

(17 cool

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:23 pm
Nefertem nodded solemnly at the mare, even though he knew she wasn't paying attention to him. It was what he should do, he knew, to indicate that he'd heard her pleas, that he understood. One of the great things about the Wishing Star was that it really catered to a Soquili's needs - which made Nef one hell of a great listener.

The stallion curled his tail around Kintori, the purple fur of it drooping just past her hocks. He sighed, leaning into the mare, knowing she would enjoy the feeling of warmth, the comfort that lent. "Tori, stallions are extremely fickle creatures. You know this." He waited until he felt her nod, then continued on. "You mustn't take his flirtatious acts for anything more than they were at face. Just because he was gallant and kind didn't mean, deep down, that he wasn't some terrible scoundrel. For all you know he could have a mate and baskets somewhere on the side. Do you really want a stallion like that?" This time he felt her head droop, shaking sadly.

"And honestly, he couldn't see your worth. That's what bothers me about this most, I think. He had you there, enchanted, and didn't take the opportunity to finish sweeping the greatest thing he's ever seen of her hooves. He really ******** up. You know how lucky any stallion would be to get to call you theirs?" Nef shifted his body away from hers, relaxing his tail so he could look into her eyes. "Kintori, I know this isn't the real reason you're upset. But you've got to know that you have so many things in this life to be grateful for and enjoy and focus on. He is just some worthless stallion, just as the others are, who is certainly no longer worth your precious time." He smiled and straightened up, giving her a haughty glance. "That's what I'm here for."

(320)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:29 pm
Kintori nodded and shook her head as she knew she was supposed to, sadly listening to the words of her new friend. He was right. Nefertem was absolutely, positively right. There was no reason to dwell on all this sadness, not when there was so much else in the world to focus on. When he looked into her eyes, she even managed to smile some. And when he finished his monologue, he even made her laugh. It was a gross, bubbly laugh, full of mucus and tears, but a laugh nonetheless.

"You know... I felt really silly doing it," she began, looking off into the distance and then back at the stallion before her. "But I really am glad I wished for you." A soft but genuine smile graced her face then, and she laughed once more. "Honestly, I still feel a little silly," Kintori admitted, "but you're pretty okay to have around." She bumped his flank then, jokingly.

"You ready to head back?" The sun was low in the sky, now, making the canvas above them a mirror image of Nefertem's coat. It was strange - sunset had always been her favorite time of day, but she'd never told the Wishing Star that. So how come Nef had popped up as a perfect recreation of the sky? Whatever it was, at least he was pretty to look at.

(229)

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:34 pm
A relieved sigh nearly escaped his lips as he realized his speech had worked - she was cheering up! But he held it back, knowing it was a bit strange to be so relieved that he'd, well, done his job right. That's what he was sent here for, after all - to help bring back this mare from the edges of depression. He just hoped he was doing an okay job of it.

Nefertem grinned at Kintori's sentiment, absurdly, internally giddy about how happy he made her. It was nice, he realized, to be openly commended just for his existence. But he supposed this was what friends are for. "You're pretty okay yourself," he responded with a grin. He then noticed the mare's eyes stray to the sky, glancing back a few times at his own coat. It was remarkable - the way she looked at the setting sun. She almost looked like a filly in those moments, her eyes so full of innocent wonder. The spell was broken, however, when she inquired whether or not he would like to leave. "That seems like a good idea - Kipenzi's probably worried sick." He grinned. He was becoming quite fond of the other mare, as well. She was a bit much at first, but she was growing on him. It was almost as if they were becoming one big, happy family.

(230)

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff