Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:30 am
User Image
User Image

Diantha had heard from a passing through soquili about a female who matched the description she had been told by the nice humans she had been around when she came from her basket. They had told her a little bit about her mother. How pretty she had been. How beautiful and red her hair had been. How bright and happy she had been to have a daughter and how sad she was to leave her. They had said she told them it was for her safety but she didn't believe it. She thought her mother just hadn't been ready for a baby and had left her. Abandoned her and run off to live her life free of a child. But she was still wanting to see her. With the news she had learned of where she might be she had tracked down someone to go find her. She didn't know enough to leave her herd lands and didn't know how to defend her self against dangers in the forest to get there. Sir Regulus was said to be good and a great tracker of anyone who needed to be found.

The news said there was an evil and horrid Kalona near her mother, maybe living with her. And Dia couldn't handle that her self. She called upon him and asked him to her so she could tell him her plan and where to go. She stood at the top of the hill over looking her herd lands and watched for him down the valley. She hoped he would get there today so he could find her mother and bring her home.

///////////////////////

Many miles away at the top of a mountain, inside a deep bone filled but neat cave stood Sita. Scuffed up and bruised. Timid and shy from the years of mistreatment at the hands of the Kalona who had taken her so long ago. Her hair was a mess cause she had no one to help her do it up and he didn't care about her looks so long as she did as he asked and kept trying to have a baby. She wished for nothing more then to never have his child. If it ever happened she would walk off the mountain to her death before letting the child live. She couldn't handle it her life was bad enough as it was. She looked over to the opening of the cave and saw him there, eating some poor thing that he had caught that morning and ignoring her for the moment. She knew it wouldn't last long. She would have to drag the rest of it into the back cold reaches of the cave and keep it safe for him for later. She did not wish for this but she had no choice....he would hunt her down and kill her if she tried to leave....

Wasteland Wyvern
Tags!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:25 pm
User Image
Regulus grimaced a little as the sun hit him in the face. He was as used to this lands winter as he had in his homeland but it was the sun that always bothered him. Always hitting one in the eyes and momentarily blinding them. Shaking his head his grimace still firmly in place he topped the rise to where his employer stood.
He was a big stallion, standing well over most with a bit of a heavier step so she'd likely hear him coming before he announced himself. He flicked his cat like tail and finally spoke, his voice like deep thunder with a thick Scottish accent, "Greetings Lady Diantha." He looked her over curiously. She was slight of build as most Cerynei were but her fiery red hair reminded him of Belladonna and he felt his heart clench slightly. Shaking away the feeling he continued, "You have my deepest apologies for being late, I am still getting used to these lands."

Tiger_Kisa699

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:42 pm
Diantha looked at him and smiled as she bowed her head to him and looked back up at his tall and very large frame. "Hello dear Sir. Im very glad you came. I do not mind you being late sir. My mother made it this long, if this is her, she will make it a little longer. Your headed towards the top of the mountain over there." she said looking towards the tall pyramid shaped mountain across the forest around them. "The top i have heard there is a cave with a large and aggressive Kalona holding a female matching my mothers description from the humans and my red hair. They said she named me so if you get to her and take care of the Kalona ask her if she is my mother. If she knows me bring her back. I will give you what ever you wish if you bring me my mother back just name it." she said softly as she smiled and looked at the mountain. "I thought her dead and gone or maybe she hated giving birth to me...i hope this is her and i hope she really had no choice. You would do me a world of good if you do not mind helping me." she said softly.

Wasteland Wyvern

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:59 pm
User Image

Regulus listened to Diantha explain where he'd be going and who is was he was searching for. His grimace turned to a softer frown as he heard that it was her mother and that she was being held captive in the caverns above. He also noted that she would not be joining him. That, he felt, was a very good idea. He could then use his full power against the Kalona and not have to worry about her safety. Considering the nature of the beast he was to fight he'd not of been able to guarantee Diantha would come back alive. Mentally he stored his instructions and what to ask the mare being held captive. "Do not worry so milady. If this captive mare is your mother I shall bring her back to you safely." His grimace returned, "If she is not well, at the very least you will have saved an innocent soul."
He turned to her and bowed his head low noting the worried look she bore, "I shall return shortly with the results." With that note he moved forward, leaving his employer behind, the mountains and their hidden caverns ahead of him. His grimace became a smirk, then a full blown smile. If there was one thing he liked it was the promise of a good fight. His tail flicked side to side eagerly as he walked.

Tiger_Kisa699

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:51 pm
User Image

At the top of the mountain Sita was dragging the dead soquili into the cave. Her mouth holding tight to a back ankle. She had long ago frown used to the taste of blood in her mouth and while she hated it she had no choice. At first she had refused to touch the dead bodies and he had attacked her, hitting her with his large wings and slapping her with his tail. She had fond ways to treat her injuries and had no scars thankfully to show for it but she had learned that if she didn't wish to die she would do what he said. She dragged it to the back of the cave and to the cooler part of the dark back. Where she would keep track of it and make sure it didn't take to rotting too bad. She pushed it in against the wall and then picked up the leave blanket she had carefully woven to help cover the food from some bugs. It was made of leaves that naturally repelled most of them. She walked back out to the light and looked at her self.

Blood all down her neck and chest. Over her front legs and in her long unkempt hair. She had no one to help manage it and it was wild and in need of help. She sighed and saw him flying over the trees, keeping others away from saving her, guarding his treasure. She could only go to the water not too far away when he was with her so she settled into the grass and waited for him to come back. She wouldn't look at her self, she hated he blood, but there was nothing for it right now.

Wasteland Wyvern

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:40 pm
User Image

The approach to the forests that surrounded the mountains was rather quick. Diantha had given him the best starting point, as close as possible. He nodded his approval about her initiative when he heard the flapping. His head snapped up as the shadow of a flying Soquili darkened the earth. Ducking into the trees Regulus watched as the Kalona flew over. 'Hmmm protecting what's his would be my guess...' Regulus thought.
The trees were fairly thick canopied even this late in the season, and thankfully the snow was relatively non-existent inside of the forest itself. He ducked into the trees and moved closer to the mountain, ears flicking this way and that listening for any sign that the Kalona was onto his approach.

Finally after what seemed like hours he reached the base of the mountain. Eyeing the steep incline he decided he'd need to look for a path up. Any such path would leave him wide open to attack from the Kalona so he figured if he found such a path he'd need to rush up it as quickly as possible. He began to stalk around the mountain base looking for the needed pathway.

Tiger_Kisa699

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:56 pm
User Image

Sita was counting the clouds in the sky. Making her self forget where she was for a while. She could forget the pains easily while watching the sky. She often wished her hardest that she knew how to fly cause she would have tried harder to get away from here...to fly so high she could be free of him for ever. She didn't know what she would do if she could fly but she was sure she might not be here. She might eve be with her daughter still. She glanced up in time to see his large frame coming back from the sky.

His large wings spread out to slow him as he landed in the clear space in front of her. He was Dark blue and grey in color with silver spots and stripes all over his body. Blood, old and fresh, decorated much of the front half of him. His thin and spiked tail was long and curled around one back foot carefully. His wings settled with a rustle against his sides as his thick braided hair hung around his neck in a loop, keeping it free of tangles and well kept. He had her do his hair but no one helped her with hers, she did as best she could when she washed but it wasn't much and needed brushing. He looked over her and curled his lips. "Come lets wash you before i get sick of looking at you." he said using a wing to herd her towards the small river fed pond just down the ways.

Sita got to her feet and nodded. "Yes master." she said softly as she walked with him, keeping up just enough but staying just slightly behind him and to the side. Under his wing so he could keep her close and from wandering cause of the threat of being hit with his massive wing.

Wasteland Wyvern

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff